National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) JEE 2023 application form will be released by NTA on 21st January 2023. NCHM JEE apply online process will remain open till the 4th week of March 2023 and all the eligible candidates will be able to apply online on the official website of NCHM @ www.ntanchm.nic.in.
Candidates who are interested in applying for NCHM JEE 2023 should read further to get the information about how to apply online, application fee, the documents needed to apply for NCHM JEE, and other important details.
NCHM JEE Important Dates
Candidates willing to apply for NCHM JEE 2023 should take a look at the important dates provided in the table below.
|Application form release||21st January 2023|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date to upload photo and signature||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit fee||4th week of March 2023|
|Admit Card||1st April 2023|
|Examination||25th April 2023|
|Result||20th May 2023|
Note : The dates provided above are tentative and can be changed at the discretion of NTA.
NCHM JEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
NTA has set some minimum eligibility criteria that every candidate has to fulfill in order to apply for the NCHM JEE 2023. Application of the candidates who do not fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions will be rejected.
Candidates willing to apply for NCHM JEE 2023 should not be older than 25 years of age as on 1st July 2023. Only the candidates who were born on or after 1st July 1996 will be able to apply for NCHM JEE.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates who belong to the SC / ST category. The maximum age limit for SC / ST category candidates as on 1st July 2023 will be 28 years.
All the candidates must have completed or must be in their final year of the 10+2 exam or its equivalent and they should have English as one of the subjects.
Indian students can apply for the NCHM JEE if they have qualified any of the following
- Intermediate or two year pre-university examination
- General Certificate Education Exam (GCE) from London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka at the Advanced (A) level
- Any Public School / University / Board Exam in a foreign country or India which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2
- High School Certificate Examination from Cambridge University
- S.C. vocational Examination that is approved by NCVT and NCVT of the concerned state
- Senior Secondary School Exam of National Open School with minimum 5 subjects including English
Note : Candidates appearing for the final year can apply only on a provisional basis and they have to provide proof of passing the exam at the time of counselling or by 30th September 2023.
NCHM JEE Application Form 2023
NCHM JEE Application Form will be released on the official website of NCHM on 21st January 2023. The candidates who are interested to apply must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria to fill online application form till 4th March 2023. The application form can only be filled through the official website of NCHM as there will be no alternative way to apply for NCHM JEE 2023.
Apply Online For NCHM JEE 2023 (link will be available soon)
NCHM JEE : How To Apply Online?
NCHM JEE online application can be filled by completing the four steps mentioned below
Step I – Registration
- Go to the official website of NCHM or click here
- Click on the apply link
- Click on check box against the “I have downloaded information and went through the entire instructions”
- Click on “Click here to proceed”
- A registration form will open
- Enter your name
- Enter your father’s and mother’s name
- Enter your date of birth
- Select your gender
- Select identification proof
- Enter the id number
- Enter your address
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your email id
- Create a password
- Confirm the password
- Enter the security code
- Click on “submit”
- A verification page will open
- Click on the check box against the provided details to confirm them
- After confirming the details click on “Final Submit”
- A dialog box will appear asking “If you wish to submit the registration form finally?”
- Click on “Yes”
- Your registration is complete
Step II – Application Form
- Login to the NCHM website using your registration number and password
- Proceed to fill the application form
- Select your State / UT
- Select your category
- Select if you are a person with disability or not
- Select your nationality
- Select if you are a Kashmiri migrant or not
- Enter the school name from where you have completed class 12th
- Select if you had English as a subject in class 12th
- Select the type of institution from where you qualified class 12th
- Select the paper you will be appearing for
- Choose the examination centre (at least 4)
- Enter your academic qualification
- Enter the security code
- Click on “submit”
- Preview the application
- Make changes if necessary
- Click on “final submit”
Step III – Upload Documents
- Upload your photo
- Upload your signature
- Click on the check box next to “I have verified uploaded images carefully”
- Click on “Upload”
Step IV – Application Fee
- Select the method of payment
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Take a printout of the fee receipt and application form for future use
NCHM JEE Application Fee 2023
NCHM JEE Application Fee will be Rs. 800/- for unreserved candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC / ST / PwD and Transgender candidate. You can make payment of the application fee either online through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking or by offline mode through E-challan.
|SC / ST / PwD / Transgender||Rs. 400/-|
You will need the following documents to fill the online application form for the NCHM JEE 2023
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- The photograph should be in JPG / JPEG format and size of the image should be between 10 to 200 KB
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Signature should be in JPEG / JPG format and the size should be between 4 to 30 KB
NCHM JEE Application Form 2023 FAQs
Q. When The NCHM JEE 2023 Application Process Will Start?
A. NCHM JEE 2023 Application form will become available from 21st January 2023 on the NCHM official website.
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply For NCHM JEE 2023?
A. 4th week of March 2023 will be the last date to apply for NCHM JEE 2023.
Q. What Is The NCHM JEE Application Fee?
A. Candidate who belong to SC / ST / PwD category and transgender candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- and other category candidates will have to pay Rs. 800/- as the NCHM JEE Application Fee.
Q. Can I Make Offline Payment Of The NCHM JEE Application Fee?
A. Yes, you can make offline payment for the NCHM JEE Application Fee using e-challan.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For NCHM JEE 2023?
A. Candidates must not be older than 25 years in order to apply for NCHM JEE 2023 and for the candidates belonging to the SC / ST category, the upper age limit is 28 years.