NCHMCT JEE 2023 [Application Form, Exam Date] : NCHM JEE 2023 notification will be released by 3rd week of January 2023 by National Testing Agency and the apply online link will be available on the NCHM official website from 21st Jan 2023. NTA has announced NCHM JEE exam dates and the last date of online registration will be the 4th week of March 2023.
National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam (NCHM JEE) 2023 will be held on Saturday, 25 April 2023 in CBT mode for admission to the 3 year B.Sc. HHA (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course in premier higher education institutions.
From the year 2019, NCHM JEE is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NCHM JEE admit card will be released on April 1st and the result will be declared on May 10th. Further details of NCHM JEE 2023 like date of notification, other important dates, eligibility, application form, fee & mode of payment, admit card, test pattern & syllabus, merit list, result, examination centres, answer keys, score, counselling etc. have been provided below.
- Application Form
- Fee Details
- Admit Card
- Exam Pattern
- Answer Key
- Exam Centres
- Cut Off
- Merit List
NCHM JEE Notification 2023
NCHM JEE 2023 Notification will be released online on the 3rd week of January 2023. A direct link to download the NCHMCT JEE Notification is given below.
NCHM JEE 2023 Notification PDF Download (link will be activated soon)
NCHM JEE Overview
|Name of Exam
|NCHM JEE 2023
|Also known as
|National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2023
|National Testing Agency
|Start date of online application
|3rd week of Jan 2023
|Last date of online application
|4th week of March 2023
|Last date for payment of fee
|4th week of March 2023
|April 1, 2023
|25 April 2023
|To be notified
|May 20, 2023
|Apply online @
NCHM JEE Eligibility 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for NCHM JEE 2023 for admission to the B.Sc. HHA course must fulfil the following eligibility conditions.
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2023)
|Category of candidates
|Upper age limit
|Born on or after
|General and OBC
|July 1, 1995
|SC / ST
|July 1, 1992
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects. Candidates appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent examination are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates will have to submit a proof of having passed the qualifying examination at the time of counselling/admission.
Candidates should be medically fit so that they can easily carry out practical classes, whenever required. All the final selected candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of admission.
NCHM JEE Application Form 2023
NCHM JEE 2023 apply online link along with application form will be available from 21st Jan 2023. Interested candidates who fulfil eligibility conditions mentioned above can apply online between 21st Jan 2023 and 4th week of March 2023. Along with the application, candidates also have to pay a fee in online or offline mode. Without payment of application fee, the application will be considered incomplete.
How To Apply Online for NCHM JEE 2023?
Step 1 Registration
- Open the official website or click here
- Find and click on the ‘Apply’ tab
- Read all the instructions and procedure before proceeding
- Read and accept declaration then click on ‘Click here to proceed’ tab
- Enter and submit the asked details such as name, mobile number, email ID, date of birth etc.
- System generated application number will be displayed on the screen
Step 2 Fill in Online Application Form
- Login using application number and create a password to fill in the online application form
- The following details are required to enter in the online application form
- Educational qualification
- Category etc.
Step 3 Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Upload soft copy of the photo in JPG / JPEG format with size in between 10 kb and 200 kb
- Upload soft copy of signature with size in between 4 kb and 30 kb
Step 4 Pay Examination Fee & Download Confirmation Page
- To pay the fee online, use debit/credit card or internet banking
- To pay the fee offline, print e-challan
- After payment of application fee, download and print confirmation page
Note – Above mentioned steps for submission of online application can be done separately and together also
NCHM JEE Application Fee 2023
General/Non-creamy layer OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 800/- towards NCHM JEE application fee whereas SC / ST / PwD / transgender will have to pay an amount of Rs. 400/-. Processing charges and GST are to be paid by the candidates.
|Category of candidates
|SC / ST / PwD / transgender
|General / NCL - OBC
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay their application fee in any of the following modes
- Online – Using credit card / debit card / internet banking
- Offline – Through e-challan
Note – Fee once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances
Documents Required For Applying Online
- Qualification documents / certificates
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Soft copy of passport size photo in JPG / JPEG format (size should be between 10 kb and 200 kb)
- Soft copy of signature in JPG / JPEG format (size should be between 04 kb and 30 kb)
- Debit card/credit card or details of net banking
NCHM JEE Admit Card 2023
NCHM JEE 2023 admit cards will be uploaded on the website of NTA on 1st April 2023. NCHM JEE 2023 admit card can be downloaded by following a few below given steps
- Open official website of NTA
- Open appropriate page (Hotel management)
- Find and click on ‘Download NCHM JEE admit card’ link
- Login screen will be shown
- Enter and submit the asked details to download NCHM JEE admit card (application number, date of birth etc.)
- After downloading admit card, print it on the A4 size paper
Documents Required At Test Centre
Candidates who appear for NCHM JEE 2023 must possess the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre otherwise they will not be permitted to write the examination
- Hard / printed copy of Admit card
- 1 passport size photo
- Student ID / Ration card / Driving License / PAN card / Aadhaar card (with photo) / Passport / Voter ID (any 1 photo ID)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2023
NCHM JEE 2023 will be a computer based test having 200 multiple choice questions to be solved in 3 hours. All the MCQs will be in English & Hindi only.
|No. of questions
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
|Aptitude for service sector
- Duration of exam will be of 3 hours
- A total of 200 MCQs will be given in 5 sections
- MCQs will be in English and Hindi language
- Negative marking of 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer and 4 marks will be given to each correct answer
Every MCQ will carry 4 marks, on the selection of the incorrect option, 1 mark will be deducted as negative marking. For unanswered questions/ marked for review questions, no marks will be allocated or deducted.
NCHM JEE Syllabus 2023
NCHM JEE syllabus 2023 will have below sections.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
- English Language
- Aptitude for the service sector
NCHM JEE Answer Key
Once NCHM JEE CBT is over, answer keys will be displayed by the NTA on its website. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer keys can challenge online by submitting an application along with a fee of Rs. 1000/- per question.
NCHM JEE 2023 Examination Centres
NCHM JEE 2023 will be conducted throughout India in the following cities. Candidates can select a maximum of 4 exam centres while filling the application form.
|Chandigarh / Mohali / Panchkula
|Panaji / Madgaon
|Delhi / New Delhi
|Gandhinagar, Surat, Ahmedabad
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Jabalpur, Gwalior, Bhopal
|Navi Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Mumbai
|Allahabad / Prayagraj, Noida/Greater Noida, Varanasi, Kanpur, Lucknow
NCHM JEE Result 2023
NCHM JEE 2023 Result will be announced on NTA’s website on 20th May 2023. Candidates can visit the NCHM website to check the score.
How To Check NCHM JEE 2023 Result and Score?
- Open official website @ ntanchm.nic.in
- Find and click on ‘NCHM JEE 2023 NTA Score/Result’ link
- Click on ‘View NCHM JEE 2023 NTA Score’
- Enter roll number, application number
- Select date of birth
- Enter security pin
- Click on ‘Sign In’ tab
- After sign in, NCHM JEE 2023 result/ score can be checked
- NCHM JEE 2023 result must be printed on A4 size paper for future reference
Forgot Application Number?
- In result/ score page, find and click on ‘Forgot Application Number’
- Enter Candidate name, Father name, Mother name
- Select Date of Birth
- Enter security pin
- Click on ‘Get Application Number’
NCHM JEE Cut Off/opening rank & closing ranks will be decided by NTA based on candidates performance in the online exam. Based on marks secured compared to other candidates, opening rank (OR) and closing ranks (CR) of each institute will be disclosed by NTA on the official website. Category wise opening and closing ranks of institutes will be declared separately by NTA for open candidates, open (PwD), EWS, EWS (PwD), OBC NCL, OBC NCL (PwD), SC, SC (PwD), ST, ST (PwD) and KM.
NCHM JEE Merit List
NCHM JEE Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the computer based written exam. In case of a tie in the final marks of candidates, the following criteria in that order will be considered to rank higher.
- English component marks
- Marks in Aptitude in the Service sector
- Older Age
NCHM JEE Counselling
NCHM JEE Counselling will be held in three rounds by NTA. Candidates will be allotted All India ranking based on their scores in NCHM JEE exam. Candidates have to register for online counselling by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- and fill the college choices and lock the same for the first two rounds.
The first round of counselling will be conducted in May/ June 2023 and 1st round of seat allotment result will be published. Candidates should check the 1st round result and pay the seat acceptance fee online and attend the document verification at the reporting centre. Candidates AIR, Documents of eligibility will be checked during counselling.
Due to non-reporting, withdrawal, cancellation, vacant seats are released for the second round and candidates are allowed to modify the choices filled for the second round of counselling. There will be no fresh registration in the 2nd round of counselling. After result announcement and fee payment and document verification, 3rd round of counselling will be conducted.
A fresh choice filling and locking will be allowed for 3rd and final round of counselling. Seat allotment result, Document verification will be conducted simultaneously.
Seat allocation will be done based on merit in the category and college opted at the time of choice filling and seats available. NCHM JEE seat allotment result will be announced in June 2023 and the candidates have to pay the first semester fee online.
NCHM JEE 2023 FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply Online For NCHM JEE 2023?
A. 29 February 2019.
Q. How Selection Of Candidates Will Be Done?
A. Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of all India merit to be prepared by considering marks of candidates in CBT.
Q. When Result Of CBT Will Be Announced?
A. Result of CBT will be declared by 20th May 2023.
Q. How Many Marks Will Be Awarded For Each Correct Answer?
A. 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer whereas 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer as negative marking.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For PWD Candidates?
A. SC / ST / PWD and transgender will have to pay an amount of Rs. 400/- (plus taxes) towards application fee.
Q. By When I Can Download My Admit Card?
A. Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website can be done from 1st April 2023 onwards.