NCL Trade Apprentice Application Form 2021 : Northern Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice application forms will be available online. Interested candidates who did ITI from MP or UP based institutes can apply online for a 1-year apprenticeship in NCL by registering themselves on the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
After completing the registration process on the said website, they will have to fill up an online application by visiting the NCL website i.e. http://nclcil.in/. Finally, they will have to upload the scanned images of all the needed documents otherwise their submitted application will not be considered. The last date for submission of the online application is 10 July 2021 at 05:00 PM.
Before submitting the online application, interested candidates are advised to go through the NCL trade apprentice recruitment notification to read and confirm eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions. NCL trade apprentice notification is available in both English and Hindi languages. In case of any confusion, the information in English notification will be considered as final.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by Northern Coalfields Limited can apply online for trade apprentice recruitment. NCL Trade Apprentice eligibility criteria in terms of qualification, age, age concession, etc. have been provided below.
|Notification||June 8, 2021|
|Start date for submission of online application||June 11, 2021|
|Last date||10 July 2021 till 05:00 PM|
|Selection process||Merit basis|
|No. of vacancies||2482|
NCL Trade Apprentice Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply online for NCL trade apprentice must fulfill the following eligibility criteria/conditions
As on 30 Sept 2021, the candidate should be 16 years old but not has acquired the age of 24 years.
|Category||Relaxation up to (in years)||Upper age limit after relaxation (in years)||Should be born between (All dates inclusive)|
|General||0||24||30 Sept 1995 - 30 Sept 2003|
|SC / ST||5||29||30 Sept 1990 - 30 Sept 2003|
|OBC - NCL||3||27||30 Sept 1992 - 30 Sept 2003|
|PWD - general||10||34||30 Sept 1985 - 30 Sept 2003|
|PWD - SC / ST||15||39||30 Sept 1980 - 30 Sept 2003|
|PWD - OBC (NCL)||13||37||30 Sept 1982 - 30 Sept 2003|
Candidates who will be applying online for trade apprentice recruitment to be conducted by NCL must possess the following prescribed qualification
|Motor Mechanic||10 th and ITI passed in Motor Mechanic trade|
|Fitter||10 th and ITI passed in fitter trade|
|Electrician||10 th and ITI passed in Electrician trade|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8 th and ITI passed in Welder trade|
Other Conditions (For All Trades)
- Candidates must have obtained their ITI qualification from any SCVT / NCVT recognized institute based in MP or UP
- They have passed ITI as a regular and full-time course with 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
NCL Trade Apprentice 2021 Apply Online
Applications submitted in online mode will be accepted only. Before applying online, candidates must have a valid email ID and working mobile number along with scanned copies of the required documents. NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 apply online process consists of two-stages
- Open the official website of MSDE or click here
- Click on the ‘Candidate Registration’ tab available under the ‘Apprentices’ tab
- Registration form for Apprenticeship training will open up on the screen
- Select ‘Candidate Type’
- Enter your ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Name’, ‘Father / Guardian Name’ and ‘Mother Name’
- Select ‘Gender’ then enter ‘Aadhaar Card No.’
- Enter your contact details such as ‘Address’, ‘State’, ‘Pin code’, ‘District’, ‘Contact No.’ and ‘Email ID’
- Enter details of your academic qualification like max. marks obtained marks and overall percentage then upload a scanned image of the document
- Provide details of your technical qualification like ‘institute name’, ‘name of council/university’, ‘name of trade/course’, ‘course start date’, ‘course end date’, ‘max. marks’, ‘obtained marks’ and ‘overall percentage’
- Select trade (up to 3 trades)
- Upload a scanned image of your recent passport size photo
- Upload DOB document
- Cross-check all the details filled by you and make changes, if required otherwise read and accept the declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Your registration number will appear on the screen; note it down
- Now apply for apprenticeship training at NCL by searching; to search NCL, click on the tab ‘Establishment Search’ under the ‘Establishment’ tab
- After applying, proceed further to complete the Second Stage of the online application process
- Open the NCL website or click here
- Click on the ‘Apprenticeship Training’ link under the ‘Career’ tab
- Application for Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Motor Mechanic) will open up in a new window
- Select trade then enter your Apprentice Portal Registration No.
- Enter your ‘First Name’, ‘Middle Name’ and ‘Last Name’
- Select ‘Gender’, ‘Religion’ and ‘Caste / Category’
- Enter your Father’s / Husband / Guardian Name
- If you are physically challenged, select option ‘Yes’ and enter the asked details related to PWD otherwise select the ‘No’ option
- Select date of birth then enter details of your ‘Correspondence Address’
- Enter details of your technical qualification in related trade
- Provide details of course duration
- Select year of passing ITI
- Enter total marks secured by you in ITI
- Enter total marks of all subjects in ITI
- Enter % of marks
- Enter your mobile number then email ID
- Enter self-financial details like ‘Bank Account No.’, ‘Bank Name’, ‘Bank Address’ ‘IFSC Code’, ‘PAN no.’ and ‘Aadhaar No.’
- Upload scanned image of your photo, signature
- Upload scanned image of your Parent/Guardian Signature
- Upload scanned image of PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Upload image of ITI mark sheet, 8th / 10th mark sheet, PAN card, and ‘Aadhaar Card’
- Upload image of ‘Caste Certificate’ (if applicable)
- Read and accept declaration then enter a place
- Click on the ‘Submit Form’ tab
- Print your final submitted application
Before applying online, candidates must have the following documents/things
- Active mobile number and email ID
- Scanned and self-attested copies of the latest colour photo, signature, parent or guardian signature, ITI mark sheet, 8th / 10th mark sheet, PAN card, and Aadhaar card
- Scanned images of caste certificate / PWDs certificate (if applicable)
- Bank account details
Guidelines For Scanning Documents
|Documents||Format||Size (min - max)|
|Recent colour photo||Jpeg / jpg||20 kb - 50 kb|
|Self-signature||Jpeg / jpg||20 kb - 50 kb|
|Parent/Guardian Signature||Jpeg / jpg||20 kb - 50 kb|
|PWD Certificate (If applicable)||Jpeg / jpg||100 kb - 200 kb|
|ITI marksheet||Jpeg / jpg||100 kb - 200 kb|
|8th / 10th Marksheet||Jpeg / jpg||100 kb - 200 kb|
|PAN card||Jpeg / jpg||50 kb - 100 kb|
|Aadhaar Card||Jpeg / jpg||50 kb - 100 kb|
|Caste Certificate (If applicable)||Jpeg / jpg||100 kb - 200 kb|
About NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Northern Coalfields Limited is going to conduct a recruitment for those candidates who have passed their ITI course from any institute based in MP or UP. Through this recruitment, NCL will select 2482 candidates to engage in 1-year trade apprenticeship at its several units in MP and UP. To know further, please pay a visit to the NCL website i.e. @ nclcil.in.
NCL Trade Apprentice FAQs
Q. I Have Passed My ITI Course From A Bihar Based Institute, Am I Eligible To Apply?
A. No. Only candidates who have passed ITI from any institute based in MP or UP can apply for NCL Trade Apprentice recruitment.
Q. What Is The Prescribed Qualification To Apply For Apprenticeship Training In Electrician Trade?
A. To apply for the said trade, the applicant should be at least 16 years old but not have completed 24 years as on 30 Sept 2021 and have passed 10th & ITI in electrician trade from any NCVT / SCVT recognized institute of UP or MP.
Q. Is There Any Last Date For Submission Of Online Application?
A. Yes, the last date for submission of online application is 10 July 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
Q. Can I Submit Multiple Applications?
A. No, you must submit a single application otherwise your candidature will be canceled without any notice/information.
Q. My ITI Course Was Completed On 31 March 2021, Can I Apply For Trade Apprentice Training?
A. No. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as on 30 Sept 2021 are eligible to apply for NCL trade apprentice recruitment.