NEET Hall Ticket 2021 : National Testing Agency (NTA) will release NEET UG 2021 Admit Cards on the NTA NEET UG official website in the month of April 2021. NEET Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the exam date. NEET UG 2021 examination will be conducted by the NTA on 2nd May 2021. NEET is an undergraduate qualification test for admission to MBBS, BDS, and other related courses.
|NEET Notification||1st week of Dec 2020|
|NEET Application Start Date||1st week of December 2020|
|NEET Application Last Date||1st week of January 2021|
|NEET Admit Card||3rd week of April 2021|
|NEET Exam Date||2nd May 2021|
|NEET Result||1st week of June 2021|
NEET Admit Card Release Date
NEET Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the exam date. NEET exam will be scheduled to be conducted on 2nd May 2021, hence admit cards will be released by the 3rd week of April 2021.
How To Download NEET 2021 Admit Card?
National Testing Agency will release NEET admit cards on the NTA NEET UG website in the month of April 2021. Candidates must note down that NTA will not send admit card by post. A candidate has to download NEET admit card by following the below steps.
- Visit NTA NEET’s website @ https://ntaneet.nic.in/
- Find and click ‘NEET(UG) – 2021 Admit card’ link
- Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth, Security Code, etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Admit card will be displayed
- Save or download it on to your computer
- Take a print out
- Take a signature of Parent on the admit card. Without signature, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Affix a PP size image in the space allotted in the NEET UG 2021 admit card, which quote ‘Please affix photograph as uploaded in application form’.
- Now, affix a postcard size image on the proforma attached with your NEET admit card.
Documents for Exam
Candidates have to bring NEET admit card along with proforma and 1 PP size photo to the examination center. Without the mentioned documents, a candidate will be not allowed to appear in NEET UG 2021.
- NEET Admit Card
- 1 PP size photo
Details On NEET UG Admit Card 2021
NEET UG 2021 admit card contains the following details.
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- Application No.
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Category & Sub Category
- Exam Date & Reporting Time, Gate Closing Time
- Candidate Address
- Examination Center Address & Postal Code
- Question Paper Medium
- Applicant’s Signature, Important Instructions to be Followed
- Space to Paste a Postcard Size Photo.
Candidates are advised to check the details present on the admit cards carefully. In case of discrepancy contact ‘HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR NEET – 2021’.
- Helpdesk Email: email@example.com
- Helpdesk No.: 0120-6895200, 8287471852, 8882356803, 9599676953.
NEET UG 2021 Exam Date
NEET UG exam will be held on 2nd May 2021 from 2:00 to 5:00 PM.
NEET UG 2021 Exam Pattern
- NEET UG 2021 examination will be conducted in offline mode i.e. PBT (Pen & Paper mode).
- The question paper contains MCQs from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Each section will contain 45 MCQs for 45 marks.
- There will be only one question paper containing 180 objective type questions.
- Candidates will have 3 hours to solve all the questions.
Candidates can appear in NEET UG 2021 examination in any of the following languages – Marathi, English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Kannada, Tamil, Telegu and Gujarati.
NEET UG 2021 Section-wise Syllabus
NEET UG 2021 question paper will be divided into three sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany). To know the section-wise syllabus, please have a look at the below table.
|S.No.||Section Name||Section contains MCQs from topics|
|1||Biology (Zoology & Botany)||Diversity in living world, structural organization in animals & plants, cell structure & function, plant physiology, human physiology, reproduction, genetics & evolution, biology & human welfare, biotechnology and its applications, ecology & environment|
|2||Physics||Gravitation optics and properties of bulk matter, work, energy and power, electromagnetic waves, current electricity, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, laws of motion, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, motion of system of particles and rigid body, kinematics, physical world and measurement electrostatics, atoms & nuclei, oscillations & waves, behavior of perfect gas & kinetic theory and dual nature of matter and radiation|
|3||Chemistry||Surface chemistry, electrochemistry, states of matter: gases and liquids, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, general principles and processes of isolation of elements, haloalkanes & haloarenes, s-block element (alkali and alkaline earth metals), coordination compounds, solutions, solid state, some basic concepts of chemistry, ketones & carboxylic acids, organic compounds containing nitrogen, hydrocarbons, alcohols, phenols & ethers, aldehydes, biomolecules, polymers, chemistry in everyday life and some basic principles and techniques|
Important Books for NEET UG 2021
NEET UG 2021 important books subject-wise list is given below.
- Biology- NCERT 10th and 12th Biology books, Biology book by Pradeep Publications, Objective Biology by Dinesh, Trueman’s Biology Vol I & II and Biology book by GRB Bathla Publications
- Physics – Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker, general Physics book by Irodov, NCERT Physics Part I & II, Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma and DC Pandey Objective Physics
- Chemistry – Dinesh Chemistry, Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry, Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for 11th & 12th standards, Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd for Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon & NCERT Chemistry Part I & II