NEET Hall Ticket 2018 :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release and publish NEET UG 2018 Admit Cards on NEET’s official website in the month of April 2018. NEET UG 2018 examination will be conducted and controlled by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Therefore, CBSE is also responsible for issuing admit card. Not only NEET UG 2018 admit card, the Central Board of Secondary Education also provide format for pasting postcard’s size image. All the NEET UG 2018 aspirants must note down that NEET UG 2018 conducting authority will only issue call letter/admit card to a candidate who has submitted application form within stipulated time.
How To Download NEET 2018 Admit Card?
It is expected that the Central Board of Secondary Education will publish admit cards on NEET’s website for candidates to download in the month of April 2018. Candidates must note down that CBSE will not send admit card by post to any candidate. A candidate has to download his/her admit card by following few below-mentioned simple steps.
- Go to CBSE NEET’s website @ http://cbseresults.nic.in
- Find and click ‘NEET(UG) – 2018 Admit cards’ link
- You will be landed on a new page where you have to fill the required details such as registration number, date of birth, security code etc.
- After entering all the details, now you are required to hit ‘Submit’ tab
- Now, you will be redirected to your admit card’s page
- Save or download it on to your computer
- Take a print out of your downloaded admit card
- Now, affix a PP size image in the space allotted in the NEET UG 2018 admit card, which quote ‘Please affix photograph as uploaded in application form’.
- Now, affix a post card size image on the proforma attached with your NEET admit card
Note – candidates have to bring admit card along with proforma and 1 PP size photo to the examination center. Without any of the mentioned things, a candidate will be not allowed to appear in NEET UG 2018
Details Printed On NEET UG Admit Card 2018
NEET UG 2018 aspirants out there are advised to take a colored print out of their admit card. However, it is not written in official notification but it is recommended. Each candidate’s admit card contains the following details- applicant’s name, father’s & mother’s name, roll number, registration number, exam date & time, gender, category, sub-category and address, question paper medium, applicant’s signature, date of birth, examination centre number with address & postal code, important Instructions to be followed and format to paste a post card size photo.
All the candidates are advised to check all the details available on their admit cards carefully. In case, if you find any mistake in the information present on your admit card then you need to contact concerned authorities. Below we have given ‘HELP LINE NUMBERS FOR NEET – 2018’. However these numbers will be responsive after starting of NEET UG 2018 application process.
- Help Desk- 011-22041807, 011-22041808 & email id- email@example.com (available from 08:00 am to 08:00 pm)
- Toll free No- 1800118002 (available from 08:00 am to 08:00 pm)
- NEET branch- 9599590192, 9599590193 & email id- firstname.lastname@example.org (09:30 am to 05:00 pm)
Note – NEET helpline numbers service available only on working days with in given time duration
NEET UG 2018 Exam Pattern
Only having admit card is not enough for NEET UG 2018 aspirants. They also have to be familiar with NEET UG 2018 exam pattern. Here we are going to explain NEET 2018 exam pattern in a very simple way.
NEET UG 2018 examination will be conducted in offline mode i.e. PBT (Pen & Paper mode). There will be only one question paper containing 180 objective type questions. Question paper contains MCQs from Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Candidates will be given 3 hours to solve all the questions. Candidates can attempt NEET UG 2018 examination in any of the following languages- Marathi, English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Kannada, Tamil, Telegu and Gujarati.
NEET UG 2018 Section-wise Syllabus
NEET UG 2018 question paper will be divided into three sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany). Each section will contain equal number of MCQs. To know section-wise syllabus, please have a look at below table
|S.No.||Section Name||Section contains MCQs from topics|
|1||Biology (Zoology & Botany)||Diversity in living world, structural organization in animals & plants, cell structure & function, plant physiology, human physiology, reproduction, genetics & evolution, biology & human welfare, biotechnology and its applications, ecology & environment|
|2||Physics||Gravitation optics and properties of bulk matter, work, energy and power, electromagnetic waves, current electricity, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, laws of motion, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, motion of system of particles and rigid body, kinematics, physical world and measurement electrostatics, atoms & nuclei, oscillations & waves, behavior of perfect gas & kinetic theory and dual nature of matter and radiation|
|3||Chemistry||Surface chemistry, electrochemistry, states of matter: gases and liquids, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, general principles and processes of isolation of elements, haloalkanes & haloarenes, s-block element (alkali and alkaline earth metals), coordination compounds, solutions, solid state, some basic concepts of chemistry, ketones & carboxylic acids, organic compounds containing nitrogen, hydrocarbons, alcohols, phenols & ethers, aldehydes, biomolecules, polymers, chemistry in everyday life and some basic principles and techniques|
Note : For official NEET UG 2018 complete syllabus, go through official notification. Click here to download official notification.
Important Books for NEET UG 2018
NEET UG 2018 aspirants are required to know that which books are important to study for NEET UG 2018 examination. Below, we are mentioning names of few important books for each subject.
- Biology- NCERT 10th and 12th Biology books, Biology book by Pradeep Publications, Objective Biology by Dinesh, Trueman’s Biology Vol I & II and Biology book by GRB Bathla Publications
- Physics- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker, general Physics book by Irodov, NCERT Physics Part I & II, Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma and D C Pandey Objective Physics
- Chemistry- Dinesh Chemistry, Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry, Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for 11th & 12th standards, Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd for Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon & NCERT Chemistry Part I & II
Once and for all, we have provided all the above mentioned information on the basis of available information. NEET 2018 official details have not been announced yet, Once CBSE release NEET UG 2018 official brochure, we will update this article.