NEET 2019 application forms will be available soon. Reports say, from 2019 onwards National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG will be conducted by National Testing Agency. Therefore, NEET 2019 notification along with application forms will also be released by NTA. However, exact dates of releasing NEET 2019 notification and forms are still not out.
Online registration process for NEET 2019 will starts from 1st November 2018 and ends on 30th Nov 2018. During these days, eligible medical aspirants can apply to NEET 2019 through the official website of NTA. Before applying online, aspirants must check NEET 2019 eligibility conditions.
How To Apply For NEET 2019?
NEET 2019 application process will be divided into three stages that are as follows
Stage 1 – Registration
- Open official website of National Testing Agency (NTA) or click here
- On homepage, you will see latest news under section ‘Latest @NTA’ and few important tabs
- Search for tab ‘NTA Exams’
- Click the said tab
- Click on link ‘NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST’ available under section ‘Medical’
- A new page will be opened having information on NEET 2019
- Read all the information before applying online
- Then click on tab ‘Registration’ available under main heading ‘Medical Exam’; there will be also a ‘Login’ tab for already registered users
- On clicking tab ‘Registration’, a new page will be opened having registration form for new user
- Enter your basic details such as name, mobile no. & email address
- Enter other details if asked
- Submit registration form by clicking on button ‘Submit’
- Immediately, you will get a provisional registration no. to your mobile number and email ID
- Use this provisional registration no & date of birth as password to fill further details in your online application
Stage 2 – Filling Up Of Details In Application Form
- Use your login credentials on login page
- After login, enter the rest details to complete your NEET 2019 application
- Enter your other basic details such as father’s / mother’s name etc.
- Select your category, nationality etc.
- Enter your academic details like year of passing X / XII examinations, roll no. etc.
- Enter your correspondence and permanent address
- Submit all the details by hitting the tab ‘Save & Next’
- Now, upload scanned files of your latest passport size photo and signature
- Verify all the details before final submission
- Make changes (if required)
- Otherwise click on tab ‘Final Submit’ and proceed further to make payment online
Stage 3 Submission Of Application Fees
- Now select any of the available payment options
- Enter and submit details to make payment online
- Follow rest instructions carefully
- After submitting application fees online, don’t forget to take print out of e-receipt
- Lastly, print your application form and keep it safe with e-receipt for future reference
NEET 2019 Important Points To Be Remembered
Before applying online, NEET 2019 aspirants must keep the following things ready
- Personal email ID and mobile number (both should be active)
- Academic certificates / mark sheets (up to class 12th)
- Credit / debit card or details of Net banking / UPI or e-wallet to pay application fee online
- Soft copies of photo and sign in prescribed format [exact specifications will be updated soon]
- All candidates are advised to submit only one application
- Without payment of fees, their application would be considered incomplete
- Submission of application and payment of fee must be done before the last date i.e. 30th Nov 2018
- Aspirants do not send a hard copy of application to NTA
About NEET 2019
NEET 2019 will be a national level test to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for medical aspirants. Through NEET 2019, recognized and reputed Medical / Dental colleges in India will take admission to their MBBS / BDS courses. However, NEET 2019 scores will not be accepted for admissions to AIIMS & JIPMER Puducherry.
NEET 2019 Eligibility
- Indian nationals, NRI, OCI, PIO and foreign candidates are eligible to apply
- As on 31st Dec 2019, applicant should be 17 years old but not have attained an age of 25 years. This upper age limit will be for general candidates only. For SC / ST / OBC candidates, the upper age limit will be 30 years.
- NEET 2019 aspirants must have passed class 12th or equivalent examinations with Physics, English, Chemistry & Biology / Bio-technology as compulsory subjects. In qualifying exam, aspirants have obtained at least 50% marks (for general applicants only), 40% marks for OBC / ST / SC candidates and 45% marks (for PWDs of general category).
- Candidates appearing in class 12th or equivalent examinations are also eligible to apply for NEET 2019. However, at the time of counseling for admission, they will have to produce a certificate / document of passing qualifying examination. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to appear in further admission process.
- Number of attempts: General – 9, OBC/SC/ST – 14
- Aadhaar card not mandatory to apply for NEET 2019
NEET 2019 Application Fee & Payment
Candidates belonging to General (UR) / OBC categories will required to pay an amount of Rs. 1400/- towards application fee. But, for persons with disabilities (PWDs) and candidates belonging to SC / ST categories the application fee will be Rs. 750/- only.
All the medical course aspirants will have to pay application fee through online mode only by using either a debit / credit card or net-banking service.
Highlights Of NEET 2019
- Will be held in single session on 5th May 2019
- Mode of examination will be ‘Pen & Paper’ based
- NEET 2019 results will be announced on 5th June 2019 through the official website of NTA
- Test Practice Centres (TPCs) will be available from 1st Sept 2018 for NEET 2019 aspirants of rural areas. Interested aspirants of rural areas can use this facility free of cost by selecting the nearest TPC through an app.
Note – Above mentioned information is authentic and approved by the Director General of NTA. Official press release regarding this is available on NTA’s website.
NEET 2019 Quick Look
|NEET 2019 Conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|NEET 2019 Availability of application form||1st Nov 2018|
|NEET 2019 Application form last date||30th Nov 2018|
|NEET 2019 Downloading of admit cards||15th April 2019|
|NEET 2019 exam will be on||5th May 2019|
|NEET 2019 Results will be announced on||5th June 2019|
|NEET 2019 Official website||www.nta.ac.in|
NEET 2019 Statistics
NEET 2019 statistics will be disclosed by NTA after conducting examination. However, we have last year’s NEET statistics. With NEET 2018 statistics, aspirants can get an idea about this year’s NEET exam
- Registered candidates – 13,26,725
- No. of cities in which NEET 2018 was held – 136
- No. of examination centres – 2255
- Male examines – 5,80,648
- Female examines – 7,46,076
- Transgender – 01
- Indian candidates – 13,23,672
- PIO – 60
- Foreigner – 621
- NRI – 1842
- OCI – 530
We wish you Best of Luck for your NEET 2019 Exam.