NHM UP 2021 Apply Online, Application Form For 1365 Vacancies : UP NHM recruitment 2021 will be conducted for 1350+ contractual vacancies of Laboratory Technicians, OT Technicians, Staff Nurses (Nursing Sister) and Staff Nurses (Neonatology trained Staff Nurses) in 35 districts, under the Maternal and Child Health Wing (MCH Wing).
Eligible candidates can apply after visiting www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in. But before that, they are required to know details of the vacant positions, essential qualifications & experiences, mode of selection & application, tentative date of written test, admit card, result etc.
NHM UP Notification 2021
On 28 Sept 2021, the Mission Director at NHM, Uttar Pradesh will release an official notification for appointment of Staff Nurses (Nursing Sister), Staff Nurses (Neonatology trained Staff Nurses), OT Technicians and Laboratory Technicians against 1350+ contractual vacancies.
Download UP NHM Official Notification 2021
UP NHM Vacancy 2021
As per the official notification, the total no. of vacancies is 1365. Out of which, 210 vacancies are for the post of Laboratory Technician, 70 for OT Technician, 945 for Staff Nurses (Neonatology trained Staff Nurse), and 140 for Staff Nurses (Nursing Sister). For district wise vacancies details, please refer ‘Annexure-I’ in official recruitment notice.
NHM UP Overview
|Name of the examination||NHM UP Recruitment 2021|
|Also known as||National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||National Health Mission, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Notice no.||To be notified|
|UP NRHM Vacancy||1350+|
|Post category||Contract based vacancies|
|Positions name||Laboratory Technician, OT Technicians, Staff Nurses (Neonatology trained Staff Nurses) and Staff Nurses (Nursing Sister)|
|Starting date of submission of online application||Sept 28, 2021|
|Last date of submission of online application||October 16, 2021 up to 11:59:59 pm|
|Selection procedure||Written test and document mapping|
|Tentative date of written test||November 4, 2021 [Sunday]|
|Admit card for written exam will be issued from||To be notified|
|Result of written test shall be announced on||To be notified|
|Document verification||To be notified|
|Final merit list will be released on||To be notified|
|Official website / Apply online at||www.upnrhm.gov.in OR www.sams.co.in|
UP NHM Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Age limit [As on October 16, 2021]
Category wise minimum & maximum age limit is given in the table below
|Category||Age [in years]|
|Minimum age||Maximum age [including age relaxation, wherever applicable]|
|SC / ST||18||45|
|SC / ST (PH)||18||55|
Essential Qualifications and Experiences
Post wise essential qualifications and experiences are given in the table below
|Post name||Essential qualification & experience required||Registration|
|Staff Nurses (Nursing Sister)||Post Basic Nursing OR B.Sc. [Nursing] OR General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)|
Must have valid RNRM no. along with 7 years working experience as Staff Nurse
|Registered with UP State Nursing Council|
Other states’ candidates may get 90 days’ time to get registered from State Nursing Council
|Staff Nurses (Neonatology trained Staff Nurse)||Post Basic Nursing OR B.Sc. [Nursing] OR General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)|
Must have valid RNRM no. along with at least 2 years working experience in NBSU/SNCU/Labour room
|OT Technician||Diploma (Operation Theatre Technology) OR B Sc. (Operation Theatre Technology) and 1 to 3 years’ experience in respective field||Registered with UP State Nursing Council|
|Laboratory Technician||10+2 along with DMLT OR B.Sc. (MLT)|
UP NHM Application Form 2021 & Procedure
All the eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online between Sept 28 to Oct 16, 2021. Applications submitted through other sources shall be not accepted.
- Strategic Alliance Management Services Pvt Ltd. [SAMS] is organizing and conducting UP NRHM recruitment 2021, therefore, open SAMS official website or please click here
- On the homepage, find the section ‘Mass Level Recruitment Details’
- Under the same section, you will see a sub-section ‘Recruitment for MCH wing, NHM, UP’
- Under the same sub-section, find and click on tab ‘Online Application Form’
- A new page will be opened having details of vacancies along with tab ‘Apply Now’ available against each ‘Post name’
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- A registration form for the new user will be opened
- Enter your full name, email ID, mobile no. and password
- Then click on the tab ‘Sign In’
- Enter the 4-digit OTP
- Click on the tab ‘Continue’
- Now you are registered on SAMS website
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab available against the post to which you want to apply
- Once against click on the tab ‘Apply Now’
- Enter your basic details such as father’s name, date of birth, address etc.
- Select domicile state and district
- Then select category
- Click on the tab ‘Submit & Proceed to next’
- Enter your qualification details [details of essential qualification, class 10th, 12th, degree/diploma or any other certificate course]
- Click on the tab ‘Submit & Proceed to Next’
- Enter details of work experience
- Then click on ‘Submit & Proceed To Next’
- Select ‘Location Preference’; you will have to select a minimum of 10 locations
- After adding 10 district preferences, click on tab ‘Save Preference & Proceed to Next’
- Upload your passport size photograph then signature [both files should be in JPEG / JPG or PNG format and less than 100 KBs]
- Scan and upload your class 10th mark sheet
- Then select ‘Registration Certificate, enter registration no. and upload registration file
- Click on the tab ‘Update & Proceed to Next’
- Read and accept the declaration then click on the tab ‘Confirm & Submit Application’
- Now your application is finally submitted; download and print it by clicking on the respective tab
- Also, you must note down your reference no.
UP NHM Application Fees 2021 and Mode Of Payment
There’s no application fee for candidates of all categories.
UP NHM Exam Pattern 2021
There will be a single-stage written test followed by a round of document mapping. Firstly, the written test will be conducted on 16th October 2021 to shortlist candidates for document mapping. To qualify the written test, candidates will have to score the following marks –
- for SC / ST – 24%
- for OBC – 30%
- for Un-reserved – 33%
Candidates qualified in written exam will be called for document mapping. Final offer letters will be issued to selected aspirants on the basis of the result of document mapping procedure.
UP NHM Admit Card 2021
Admit card for the written test will be issued online through the website www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in. However, the exact date of the release of admit card is still not known. Once admit cards are released online, you can download yours’ by entering reference ID, mobile no. and password. For further details, please visit the official website of NHM, UP and SAMS.
UP NHM Exam Date 2021
UP NHM 2021 exam is scheduled on Sunday, November 4, 2021. However, this date of written test is tentative and may be changed.
UP NHM Result 2021
Firstly, the result of the written test will be announced along with a list having names of those candidates who are shortlisted for the document mapping process.