NIACL AO 2018 Recruitment :
In the year 2018, the New India Assurance Company Ltd. is planning to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Administrative Officers (scale-I/ Generalists). However, the official NIACL AO 2018 notification for this recruitment examination is yet to be released. On the basis of available data on official notification, you can find details on this recruitment examination including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & process, admit card, result, cut-off etc.
NIACL abbreviated as the New India Assurance Company Ltd. is a leading general insurance company in India having head office at Mumbai. NIACL operates in 28 countries including Japan, Philippines, New Zealand etc. The company has nearly 2200 offices and more than seventeen thousand employees. To know more about the New India Assurance Company Ltd., visit its official website.
NIACL AO 2018 (Scale-I/ Generalists) Official Notification
NIACL AO Scale I / Generalists 2018 Official notification is going to be released soon by NIACL to recruit Administrative Officers. It will be held across India at various examination centers on scheduled dates. NIACL AO 2018 examination will be conducted online by New India Assurance Co. Ltd., to fill available vacancies of AO posts in its branches.
NIACL AO 2018 (scale-I/ Generalists) Important Dates
|Examination conducted by||The New India Assurance Company Ltd.|
|Examination Name||NIACL Administrative Officers (scale-I / Generalists) 2018|
|Essential Qualification||Graduation with 60% marks (55% marks for PwD/SC/ST applicants)|
|Examination type||Recruitment examination for the post of Administrative Officers (scale-I/ Generalists)|
|Starting date to fill the form online||Will be updated shortly|
|Last date to fill the form online||Will be updated shortly|
|Admit card download||Will be updated shortly|
|Preliminary examination||Will be updated shortly|
|downloading of call letters for preliminary examination||Will be updated shortly|
|main examination||Will be updated shortly|
|downloading of call letters for main exam||Will be updated shortly|
|Interview||Will be updated shortly|
|Final result declaration||Will be updated shortly|
|Examination centers||All over India (major towns or cities)|
|Apply online on||NIACL’s website (https://www.newindia.co.in)|
NIACL AO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit and relaxation
As on 1st Oct 2017, a candidate must be at least 21 years old but not more than 30 years. However, relaxation in maximum age limit shall be applicable for the candidates of special categories. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as given in the below table
|S.No.||Category name||Age relaxation (in years)|
|4||Confirmed employees of government based general insurance companies||8|
Minimum educational qualifications
Candidates applying for NIACL Administrative Officers (scale-I/ Generalists) should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized college/University or any equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for PwD/SC/ST applicants). Candidates in graduation final year can also apply to this recruitment examination. However, at the time of final employment they have to produce a passing certificate.
NIACL AO 2018 Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
A candidate of General category/ OBC has to pay a fee of Rs 600/- as their application fee including intimation charges. But a candidate of SC/ST/PwD categories has to pay only Rs. 100/- as their intimation charges. All the candidates have to pay their application fee and intimation charges through online by using internet banking and credit/debit card. Amount paid in other modes will not be accepted by NIACL officials.
- For SC/ST/PwD – Rs.100/-
- For General Category/ OBC & Others – Rs.600/-
Note – Bank charges will be applicable and to be paid by the applicant
NIACL AO 2018 (Scale-I/ Generalists) Application Form and Process
Candidates have to apply online for NIACL AO 2018 examination and no other mode of application will be allowed or accepted by examination conducting authorities. Candidates have to complete their online application process in three steps-
- Step 1 – Application Registration
- Step 2 – Payment of Fees
- Step 3 – uploading documents (image & signature)
How To Apply For NIACL AO 2018 (scale-I/ Generalists) ?
- Open NIACL’s website in your browser
- Click ‘Recruitment’ link available at the bottom of website
- You will be landed on a new page known as ‘Recruitment’ page
- Now, you will see two links under ‘RECRUITMENT 2018-19: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SCALE-I/ Generalists)’ heading. The first will be ‘DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT – RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SCALE-I) (Generalists)- RECRUITMENT EXERCISE 2018-19’ and the second will be ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE’
- Before attempting online application, you will be recommended to read detailed advertisement by clicking the first link
- Now, hit ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE’ link
- Now, you have to hit ‘Click here for New Registration’ button
- Input the required details such as your name, email ID & mobile number
- Hit ‘Submit’ button
- Immediately, you will get a temporary system-generated registration Number along with password on the screen on your computer;
- At the same time, you will also receive the same system-generated registration Number & password on your provided mobile number & email address
- Now, you have to login into your online account with the system-generated registration Number & password
- Fill the remaining details
- Don’t forget to cross-check all your details as you cannot change/edit them later
- Click ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button
- Now, upload documents in the same format prescribed by NIACL
- Now, pay your fee online and take a print out of e-receipt
- Also, take a print out of your application because you might need it in future
Necessary Documents Needed To Apply Online
- A valid personal mobile no. & email ID
- Scanned copies of photograph & signature as per the required specifications
- Internet banking and credit/debit card details to pay fee online
NIACL AO 2018 Exam Pattern
NIACL AO 2018 Exam will be conducted in 3 stages namely Prelim, Main Examination and Interview
- Stage I – Preliminary Examination
It will be an online objective test to assess candidates’ knowledge in English language, Reasoning ability and Quantitative aptitude. Stage I or prelim question paper will contains three sections of maximum 100 marks. Candidates will get one hour to solve all the three sections. Except English section, rest two sections will be available in both English and Hindi languages. Prelims examination is of qualifying in nature, a candidate has to secure above the sectional cutoff along with over all cutoff to be eligible to appear in Main examination. The marks secured in prelim exam will not be considered for final merit list.
|Section No.||Section name||Maximum marks|
- Stage II – Main Examination
Like Stage I or Main exam, Stage II exam will also be conducted in online mode. Stage II or mains question paper will contain both objective (200 marks) and subjective (30 marks) questions. Objective test will be of 2 hours containing 4 sections- Reasoning, English language, General awareness and Quantitative aptitude. Except English section, rest three sections will be in both Hindi & English languages. On the other hand, just after completion of Objective Test, candidates have to appear in descriptive test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks. It will be a letter or Essay writing test.
|Section No.||Section name||Maximum marks|
- Stage III – Interview
After completion of Stage II examination i.e. main examination, the company will prepare a list of shortlisted candidates. Those shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview to be organized by the examination conducting authority.
Note – Penalty of 0.25 marks for wrong answers is applicable to both Stage I & II examination
NIACL AO 2018 Section-wise Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude – MCQs asked on the following topics- pictorial graph, bar graph, HCF, LCM, data interpretation, percentage, average, profit & loss, area, investment, problem on ages, work, time & speed etc.
- Numerical Ability and reasoning – Quadratic equations, number series, syllogisms, circular & linear seating arrangement, data interpretation, arithmetic (miscellaneous), data sufficiency, mathematical inequality, puzzle, input – output, verbal reasoning, coding & decoding, inequalities, simplification/approximation etc.
- English Language – Double filters, error reorganization, sentence correction, cloze test, sentence connector, para jumbles, para completion, reading comprehension, idiom-phrase/odd one out etc.
- General Awareness – Banking insurance & financial, national & international current affairs, static GK, common abbreviations, sports etc.
NIACL AO 2018 Call Letters
The examination conducting authority or NIACL will issue individual admit cards for Stage I & II examinations and applicants have to download their admit cards from company’s website. Candidates note down that no one will be allowed to appear in examination without a valid admit card.
How To Download NIACL AO 2018 Admit Card ?
- Open NIACL’s website @ www.newindia.co.in
- Find and click “Recruitment” link given at the bottom of website
- Find and click “CALL LETTER FOR RECRUITMENT OF NIACL Administrative Officers (scale-I/ Generalists) 2018” link
- Now, enter the required details like “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth/ Password”
- Click “Submit” button
- Take a print out of your admit card
NIACL AO 2018 Exam Centers For Stage I- Preliminary Examination (Expected)
NIACL will conduct Stage I preliminary examination at several examination centers located in different towns/cities in India. Names of Stage I preliminary examination centers are- Port Blair, Kakinada, Kurnool, Guntur, Chirala, Chittoor, Puttur, Agra, Aligarh, Agartala, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Bareilly, Chennai, Vellore, Amritsar, Sangrur, Gangtok, Namakkal, Cuttack, Kohima, Aizawl, Imphal, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Pune, Nasik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Amaravati, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Thrichur, Kozhikode, Ujjain, Mangalore, Samba, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Una, Panaji, Verna, Surat, Surat, Chandigarh, Arrah, Itanagar, Tezpur, Bihar etc.
Note – NIACL Administrative Officers (scale-I/ Generalists) 2018 Examination centers for Stage II will be limited and disclosed by the company after conducting Stage I examination successfully. Later, the company will conduct interview at few centers.
NIACL AO 2018 (scale-I) (Generalists) 2018 Results
NIACl AO 2018 Results will be announced on the official website of NIACL. Firstly, the company will release Stage I Prelims result. To check Stage I result, a candidate has to visit NIACL official website. If he/she will qualify in Stage I examination then s/he has to appear in Stage II examination. Like Stage I, the company will also release & publish Stage II exam results on its official website.
NIACL AO 2018 (scale-I) (Generalists) Cut Off (Final Selection)
The NIACL will set final cut off marks after result declaration on the basis of all candidates’ performance. On the basis of Stage II main examination & interview scores, candidates will be shortlisted for final selection for the posts of Administrative Officers (scale-I/ Generalists) in the New India Assurance Company Ltd. Prelims is of qualifying in nature, candidate need to score above cutoff mark in each section and also should score above the overall cutoff in prelims exam. Those candidates who want to grab a vacancy have to score as maximum as possible in Stage II & III examinations.
Best of Luck all the insurance banking career aspirants out there. If you need any help, get in touch with us by commenting below.