NICL AO Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form : NICL AO 2021 notification is expected to be released soon by the National Insurance Company Ltd., It will invite NICL AO 2021 application form from eligible candidates for the posts of administrative officers in Scale I.
NICL AO 2021 recruitment exercise will be organized and controlled by the National Insurance Company Ltd. However, the official notification for NICL Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I 2021 is yet to be released.
If you are planning to appear in this recruitment exercise then you must know everything about this exam such as eligibility criteria, expected dates, application fee & mode of payment, the application process, admit card, result, cut-off, etc.
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Cut off
NICL stands for National Insurance Company Ltd. is a state-owned general insurance company with head office in Kolkata. The company was formed in 1906 but nationalized in the year 1972. Along with India, the National Insurance Company also operates in Nepal.
NICL Administrative Officers 2021 Important Dates
|Examination Name||NICL Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I 2021|
|Examination conducted by||The National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL)|
|Essential Qualification||Graduation with 60% marks (55% marks for PwD/SC/ST applicants)|
|Examination type||Recruitment test for the post of Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I|
|Starting date to fill the form online||To be notified|
|Last date to fill the form online||To be notified|
|Admit card download||To be notified|
|Preliminary examination||To be notified|
|Downloading of call letters for preliminary examination||To be notified|
|Main examination||To be notified|
|Downloading of call letters for main exam||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Final result declaration||To be notified|
|Examination centers||all over India (major towns or cities)|
|Apply online on||NICL’s website (nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in)|
NICL Administrative Officers 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Relaxation
At the time of attempting application, a candidate should be at least 21 years old but not more than 20 years. There will be also a provision of relaxation in the upper age limit for the candidates of special categories.
SC/ST candidates will get 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit whereas OBC candidates will get 3 years of relaxation in the maximum age limit.
PwD candidates and existing employees of government insurance companies will also get relaxation in the upper age limit of 10 & 8 years respectively.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
A candidate who wants to apply for NICL Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I 2021 should have passed in graduation in any stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
Candidates having graduation’s equivalent educational qualifications are also eligible to apply for this recruitment test. All the candidates must know that they have to produce passing certificates at the time of joining.
NICL AO 2021 Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
All the NICL Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I 2021 applicants have to pay Application fee including intimation charges of amount Rs 600/- But, candidates of SC/ST/PwD categories need to pay intimation Charges only of amount Rs 100/-
Candidates of all the categories have to make payment online only by using a debit/credit card or internet banking. Payment submitted in other modes will not be accepted by the company. Also, applicants have to pay additional bank charges if applicable along with their application/intimation charges.
NICL AO 2021 Application Form & Process
The only online application will be accepted for NICL Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I 2021. Therefore, all the candidates have to apply online by following below-given three steps
- Step I – Candidate’s registration (for first-time users)
- Step II – Payment of application/intimation fee
- Step III – Uploading of documents (signature & PP size image)
How To Apply For NICL AO 2021?
- Visit NICL’s website @ https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- Click the ‘Recruitment’ link available at the top of the website
- On the new page, find ‘Recruitment of Administrative Officer- 2021’ link (appeared on website after announcement of the official website)
- To register your online application, find & click “Click here for New Registration” link
- Fill all the required details such as your name, contact number & email ID
- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- Instantly, you will see a provisional system-generated ‘Registration Number’ and password on the screen of your computer
- You will also get the same ‘Provisional Registration number’ & ‘password’ on your email address & number provided by you at the time of ‘online registration’
- Login in to your recently created online account with the same registration number and password
- Fill the required details
- Verify them by hitting ‘Validate your details’ link
- Hit ‘Save & Next’ button
- Upload your latest PP size photo and signature in the format prescribed by NICL
- Before hitting the ‘Final Submit’ button, you are requested to check all the details and make a correction if needed
- Now, the final step is to make payment online by hitting the ‘Payment’ tab
- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- Take a print out of e-receipt
- Also, take a print out of your application
NICL AO 2021 Exam Pattern
Stage I Preliminary Examination
Those candidates who successfully submit an online application along with application/intimation fee will be called to appear in Stage I preliminary examination. This examination will be an online objective test of 60 minutes duration.
|Section name||Maximum marks|
Stage II Main examination
Candidates qualified in Stage I examination will be called to appear in Stage II main examination. This examination will be an online objective and descriptive test.
Objective Type Paper Pattern
|Section name||Number of MCQs||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English language||40||40||120 minutes|
Descriptive Type Paper Pattern
|Section name||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English Language(Essay, Precis &|
Note – Penalty for Wrong Answers will be applicable to both Stage I & II examinations. Candidates going to appear for online examinations should have a valid call letter, original & photocopy of the photo identity proof, and e-Aadhar card.
Stage III Interview
The main examination qualified candidates will be called for interview. The interview will be conducted by the company at a few centres. A candidate shortlisted for the interview has to download his/her interview admit card from the company’s website. Candidates going for interview should have the following documents-
- A copy of the Interview call letter
- A copy of the online application
- original & photocopy of the photo identity proof
- All academic certificates and mark sheets (10th/12th/graduation)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Working experience certificates (if any)
- Any other related certificates in support of eligibility
Note – The candidates will not be permitted to appear in an interview if they failed to present the related eligibility certificates/documents as mentioned above
NICL AO 2021 Section-Wise Syllabus
|S.No.||Section name||Important topics|
|1||Quantitative aptitude||Pictorial graph, time & work, pie chart having percentage calculations, time & distance, percentages, average, simplification, area, profit & loss, LCM/HCF, age problems, investment problems etc.|
|2||Reasoning||Symbol series, coding & decoding, statement conclusion, arithmetical number series, verbal & figure classification, arithmetic reasoning, syllogistic reasoning, assertion, input/output, decision making, sitting arrangement, sequences, directions, alphabet test, blood relations, statement & conclusions, assumptions & arguments, syllogism, odd man out, problem solving analysis, inequalities etc.|
|3||English language||Reading comprehension, idiom-phrase, odd one out, para jumbles, para completion, error reorganization, sentence correction, cloze test, sentence connector, double filters, verb, preposition, adverb etc.|
|4||Computer awareness||Computer basics, software, hardware, operating system & its types, common computer abbreviations, basic of internet use, email, shortcut keys, networking, MS Office & excel,|
|5||General awareness||Important dates & years, important abbreviations, ministers & constituencies, awards & honors, economic updates, budget & plans, Indian economy, culture, finance, national & international latest news, awards & honors, heads of organization, important science inventions & discoveries, books & their authors etc.|
NICL AO 2021 Call Letters
The National Insurance Company Ltd. will issue separate admit cards for Stage I, II & interview. The company will intimate candidates to download their call letters through SMS or email. Admit card of any stage’s examination will not be sent by post to any candidate.
How to Download NICL AO (Generalists) Scale I 2021 Call Letter?
- Open the link available in mail/SMS sent by the company
- Enter ‘Registration Number/Roll Number’
- Type/select ‘Password/Date of Birth’
- Hit ‘Submit’ button
- Download and take a print out of your admit card
NICL AO 2021 Exam Date & Centers
- NICL AO exam 2021 dates will be announced soon.
- Examination centres for Stage I (tentative)- The National Insurance Company Ltd. will conduct Stage I online examination at the following centres – Port Blair, Asansol, Siliguri, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Haldwani, Haridwar, Dehradun, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Agartala, Warangal, Madurai, Coimbatore, Chennai, Gangtok, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar, Dimapur, Nasik, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal, Mysore, Mangalore, Hubli, Bengaluru, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Leh, Jammu, Srinagar, Mandi, Shimla, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Hissar, Vadodara, Panaji, Bilaspur, Raipur, Gaya, Patna, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Silchar etc.
- Examination centres for Stage II (provisional)- The National Insurance Company Ltd. will conduct Stage II online examination at the following centres
|6||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|8||Delhi- NCR||Delhi- NCR|
|11||West Bengal||Kolkata/Greater Kolkata|
- Examination centres for Stage III (interview)- The company will conduct an interview at a few centres only. Interview centre name, address with pin code will be printed on the candidate’s interview’s call letter.
NICL AO 2021 Result
NICL AO 2021 Stage I result will be declared after a few days from the date of examination. However, we don’t know the exact date of the result declaration. The company will publish Stage I, II, and interview result separately on its website. You will be intimated by the company when they announce and publish the result on NICL’s website.
How To Check NICL AO Result?
- Open NICL’s website
- Click on recruitment and find and click on Recruitment of Administrative officer 2021
- Find result link and click on it
- Save pdf or enter required details to check result
NICL AO 2021 Cut Off
NICL AO stage-wise cut off and final cut-marks will be released after the announcement of the result.