NICL Assistant Apply Online 2021 : NICL Assistant application form 2021 will be made available on the official website. All the interested candidates must satisfy NICL Assistant eligibility criteria 2021 before applying online for this examination. Important details about NICL Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form & Process have been discussed in detail here.
NICL National Insurance Corporation Limited or the NICL is an insurance company based in Kolkata. It has made a name for itself by being the leading insurance provider in the country. Job Openings in this company are posted every year on their official website according to their requirements.
Interested persons who feel a pull towards insurance are given the opportunity to work with NICL through the upcoming NICL Assistant exam. Recruitment may happen at any time during the year so interested prospects must keep their eye out for official notification released from the company.
Candidates will be judged accordingly on their performance in the written examination and the personal interview. The direct link for the NICL Assistant application form will be updated on this page. Potential candidates can check back here for further information. The official website for NICL is nationalinsuranceindia.nic.in. Recruitment details can also be checked on the bulletin on the same website.
NICL Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2021
Let us first cover the eligibility criteria of a prospective candidate. To be eligible for the NICL assistant exam 2021, the candidate must fall into the following categories:
Candidates must not be younger than 18 years or older than 28 years during the time of registration. There are certain relaxations for persons that fall into special categories as under:
- For SC/ST candidates there is an age relaxation of 5 years
- For OBCs, the age limit has a relaxation of 3 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD), the age relaxation has been split accordingly for General (10 years), SC/ST (15 years), and OBC (13 years)
In addition to this, the existing employees working in NICL will be given relaxation; it will be a total of 5 years.
- As with any recognized institute/ university in India, the general candidates have to pass the 12th standard or intermediate or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks. The ST/SC/PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates can apply for the exam with 50% marks. Graduates from recognized universities are also welcome to take part in the examination.
- Knowledge of English and a regional language are required for this post. The regional language of the area of recruitment is essential as employees have to interact with citizens on a daily basis.
NICL Assistant Application Form
All the eligible candidates should apply online for the NICL assistant exam 2021 on the official website of NICL. The entire process of submitting the application process has been given below.
- Candidates for NICL Assistant 2021 have to visit the official website by clicking here
- A registration link will be shown somewhere on the screen and the candidate has to click on this link.
- On the first page, the candidate has to fill in necessary information which may include personal details, email address, password, and other information pertaining to the candidate.
- The fee amount has to be paid by the candidate before proceeding to the next step. See below for specific details on the fee amount.
- The candidate will have to upload a scanned passport size photo and signature which will be included in the application form. Dimensions for these are standard with any other examinations. The file size should be kept between 10kb to 20kb for both the picture and signature.
- The last step is where a pdf version of the application form will be provided to the candidate.
Candidates have to examine their details with utmost care in order to avoid complications as changes cannot be made after submission of the application form. The application form can be printed out from the website after finishing the complete application submission including the fee.
NICL Assistant 2021 Application Fee
Since the registration process for NICL Assistant 2021 has to be completed online, the payment must also follow online. NICL assistant 2021 application fee details are as under:
- General candidates – Rs. 500
- ST/SC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.50
The transaction can be made through net banking, Phonepe, BHIM, Paytm, and other online payment methods. After completing the application form, students must frequently visit this page or website to be informed of upcoming events and other information related to the NICL Assistant Recruitment 2021.
NICL Assistant Preparation Tips
Preparation for NICL is closely linked with Bank PO or SBI PO and the same preparation strategy can be followed by candidates who are aiming for success. Additionally, the subject matter includes insurance where a number of guidelines are provided by individuals on Youtube and related websites.
Candidates must spend at least 4 to 6 hours in a day to secure the cut off required for the exam. All in all, the candidate must have a strict routine whereby academics, work, and mental health are balanced in order to achieve success in all spears including the NICL assistant examination.
About National Insurance Corporation Limited
The NICL was started in the year 1906 when it branched off from its parent company i.e. the General Insurance Corporation of India or the GIC. However, the company had to wait a long time before it could be nationalized in the year 1972. The company has come a long way and in the process has earned an AAA rating from CRISIL which happened towards the end of 2010.
NICL has branches spread out all over the country and covers metropolitan cities, urban, semi-urban, and rural townships, and villages. This corporation is continuing to expand which will open up more posts. In addition to this, the NICL has a functioning branch in Nepal. Its products include services related to individual and group insurance, property insurance, liability insurance, rural insurance, industrial insurance, project insurance, commercial insurance, etc.
The National Insurance Corporation Limited involves itself in all sectors and industries in the country ranging from Banking, Information Technology, Aerospace, Oil and Energy, Healthcare, Automobile, Environment, and every other industry that contributes to the economy.