NICL Recruitment 2021 : The National Insurance Company Ltd. is planning to recruit more than 1000 eligible Indian candidates for the posts of the assistant. However, NICL Assistant 2021 official notification is yet to be released. It is expected that NICL will release a notification for NICL Assistant 2021 in the month of February.
As per available information, here know everything about this recruitment examination including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & process, admit card, result, cut-off, etc.
The National Insurance Company Limited familiar as NICL was founded in 1906. It is one of the leading general insurance companies in India with headquarter in Kolkata. Like other top-notch insurance companies, NICL also runs under the government of India.
NICL Assistant 2021 Official Notification
NICL is going to release NICL Assistant 2021 Exam official notification in the month of February 2021 to recruit assistants in its offices located across India. NICL conducts this exam to fill available vacancies of assistants for the year 2021.
NICL Assistant 2021 Important Dates
|Exam conducted by||National Insurance Company Limited (familiar as NICL)|
|Exam name||NICL Assistant 2021|
|Examination mode||Online (CBT or computer based test)|
|Online application (start and end)||February 2021|
|Admit cards available from||Yet to be released|
|Exam date and time duration||Yet to be released|
|Exam Type||Recruitment examination for post of assistant in NICL|
|Exam centres||All over India (major cities)|
|Result declare on||Notified Soon|
|Apply online on||NICL website (https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in/)|
NICL Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit and Relaxation
At the time of attempting application, the candidate must be at least 18 years old but not more than 28 years. However, relaxation in age is also applicable as given below.
|S.No.||Category Name||Age relaxation in years|
|1||Existing employees of NICL||5 years|
|2||OBC (Other Backward Community)||3 years|
|3||SC/ST (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe)||5 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD General)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD SC/ST)||15 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD OBC)||13 years|
Minimum Educational Qualifications
The candidates who want to appear in NICL Assistant 2021 recruitment examination should pass in any graduation course from a recognized University
XII/intermediate or equivalent examination with 60% marks (for SC/ST/PwD candidates- 50%) passed candidates are also eligible to apply
Note – All the interested candidates must have English as a mandatory subject at any of the following levels- 10+2+3/10+2/high school and have knowledge (both verbal and writing) of state language from where they want to apply.
NICL Assistant 2021 Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
Candidates going to apply for NICL Assistant 2021 recruitment examination have to pay a fee of Rs 500 as their application fee-cum-Intimation Charges with applicable bank charges. However, SC/ST/PwD applicants have to pay only an intimation fee of the amount Rs. 50/- along with bank transaction charges. Candidates need to pay their fees online only. Fee submitted in other modes will be not be accepted by NICL.
- Application fee/ intimation Charges for SC/ST/PwD candidates- Rs.50/-
- Application fee/ intimation Charges for all other categories – Rs.500/-
Note – All the charges including the application fee are non-refundable
NICL Assistant 2021 Application Form and Process
The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of assistants. Interested candidates need to fill the application form online. Application submitted in other modes will be not entertained by authorities. A candidate has to complete his/her application process in three stages
- Stage I- Application registration
- Stage II- Online fee payment
- Stage III- Uploading of necessary documents
How To Apply Online For NICL Assistant 2021?
- First, visit NICL’s website in your browser @ https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link/tab
- Now, candidates have to register themselves by clicking the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- It is a one-time registration process and it is mandatory as well
- Enter your personal details such as name, mobile number, and email address
- Hit the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will immediately get an SMS & email indicating the provisional registration number as well as password at your given mobile number and email ID
- By using a provisional registration number and password, you need to login into your account
- Now, fill in the remaining details
- Move onto the next step by clicking the ‘Save and Next’ tab
- Upload required documents (scanned copy of image and signature)
- Pay your application fee (if applicable) online
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and final submitted application
List Of Documents Needed
- Working mobile number and valid email id for online registration
- A scanned copy of the latest PP size image & signature in the prescribed format
- Debit/credit card to pay your application fee
- All qualifying examination mark sheets or certificates
NICL Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
- The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) will conduct this recruitment examination in online mode only i.e. CBT (computer-based test).
- NICL Assistant 2021 question paper will be divided into 5 sections- Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, and Computer Knowledge.
- Each section will contain 40 objective-type questions.
- Maximum 50 marks will be assigned for each section.
- This entire question paper consists of 200 MCQs for 250 marks.
- Candidates get a maximum of 120 minutes to solve all the sections.
NICL Assistant Syllabus 2021 [Section-wise]
- Reasoning – Seating arrangement, analytical reasoning, syllogism, series test, coded inequalities, symbols & notations, blood relation, alphabet test, coding, decoding, data interpretation test, clocks & calendars, number series, streams & boast, etc.
- English Language – Cloze test, phrase substitution, one-word substitution, sentence improvement, reading comprehension, paragraph jumbles, spotting errors, sentence reconstruction, sentence correction/paragraph completion, synonyms & antonyms, etc.
- General Awareness – National/international events & current affairs, general knowledge of world organizations, first longest & largest, common abbreviations, calendars, countries name & their capitals, Indian budget & 5-years plans, sports, important days, science- discoveries & inventions, general science, Indian history & economy, books name & their authors, etc.
- Numerical Ability – Variation, mensuration- areas & volumes, arithmetic (number theory), logarithms, average, square roots, ratio & proportion, H.C.F. & L.C.M., cube roots, chain rule, simplification, simple & compound interest, fractions & decimals, etc.
- Computer Knowledge – History of computer and its development phrases, types of computer, computer hardware & software, computer network & types, computer languages, internet, computer arithmetic, etc.
NICL Assistant Admit Card 2021
Candidates going to appear in NICL Assistant 2021 examination need to download their admit cards/ call letters from the NICL’s website. Each candidate will be intimated via email or SMS when admit card will be posted on the NICL website. To download NICL Assistant 2021 admit card, a candidate has to follow a few simple steps
- Open the link in your browser given in intimation email or SMS
- Type your registration number/roll number
- Type your DOB (date of birth)
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button
- You will see your admit card on your computer’s screen
- Take a printout of it
NICL Assistant Examination Centers
It is expected that the National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) will conduct the NICL Assistant 2021 examination in several cities/towns across the nation. Name of few is- Pune, Alwar, Sikar, Lucknow, Jalandhar, Mohali, Bhatinda, Nasik, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Asansol, Bidar, Udaipur, Ajmer, Guntur, Ongole, Kanpur, Allahabad, Guwahati, Ahmednagar, Kota, Kozhikode, Kollam, Amritsar, Ujjain, Satna, Jammu, Ludhiana, Jabalpur, Vishakapatnam, Vijaywada, Amravati, Gwalior, Patiala, Ropar, Fatehgarh Sahib, Nagpur, Mumbai, Bikaner, Nellore, Jaipur, Surat, Faridabad, Kurnool, Srinagar, Palwal, Gurgaon, Vadodara, Gandhinagar, Tirupati, Jodhpur, Vapi, Durgapur, Indore, Silvasa, Mysore, Agartala, etc.
NICL Assistant Result 2021
The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is going to release the final results of NICL Assistant 2021 results on its official website. It is expected that the examination conducting authorities will declare NICL Assistant 2021 result after 2 or 3 weeks from the date of the examination. To know exact result declaration dates and other important dates, candidates are requested to wait for further updates.
NICL Assistant 2021 Cut Off
The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) will publish cut-off marks on its official website. visit this page for further updates on the cutoff.
NICL Assistant 2021 Documents To Be Presented For Verification
Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for document verification. At the time of verification, shortlisted candidates have to bring below-mentioned documents with them
- Admit card printed on the A4 size paper
- Copy of online application form
- Qualifying examinations mark sheets or certificate
- Photo ID card
- Disability certificate (if applicable) in the format given on NICL’s website
- Caste certificate (if applicable)