RRC NER Recruitment 2020 Apply Online : 954 Gateman Vacancies Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur will announce a recruitment event for Ex-Servicemen, interested Ex-Servicemen candidates may apply online at the website www.nergkp.org or can also apply by sending a hard copy of the application in the office of RRC, NER Gorakhpur.
Applications received in the first week of Aug 2020 will be considered for Round 1 selection. Applications received up to 3 rd week of Aug 2020 will be considered for Round 2 selections (if any vacancy left in round 1 selection). Applications received up to the last week of Aug 2020 will be considered for Round 3 selections (if any vacancy left in round 2 selections).
Before applying online or sending a hard copy of the application, interested Ex-Servicemen should know about RRC NER recruitment 2020 such as the release of official notification, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application mode & process, application fee, selection procedure, etc.
NER Recruitment 2020 Notification & Vacancies
Director of Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur will release an official notification for the recruitment of Ex-Servicemen for the post of Gateman on a contract basis in July 2020.
Download NER 2020 Gateman Notification
In the official notification, it is mentioned that the total no. of vacancies is 954. Out of which, 230 vacancies will be for Lucknow Zone and 724 vacancies for Varanasi Zone. Areas covered in both zones are given below
|Lucknow Zone (230 vacancies)||Varanasi Zone (724 vacancies)|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Gazipur|
NER Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of the examination||North Eastern Railway Gateman recruitment 2020|
|Also known as||RRC NER Recruitment 2020|
|Conducted by||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur|
|Purpose||Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen on the Post of Gateman on Contract Basis|
|Notification release||Last week of July 2020|
|Apply mode||Both online & offline|
|Last date to apply||August 2020|
|Apply online @||www.nergkp.org|
|Help Desk Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Read : Upcoming RRB Jobs 2020
NER Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Educational Qualification
The applicant must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination.
As of 1 Jan 2020, the applicant should not be more than 65 years old.
RRC NER Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Application forms will be available online at the website www.nergkp.org or can submit offline. The process of attempting an online application is explained below.
How To Apply Online?
- Open the official website of North Eastern Railway or click here
- On the homepage, find and click on the link ‘Contact Us / Recruitment’
- Then click on the ‘Recruitment’ link
- Click on ‘RRC’ link
- Then click on the link ‘Apply Online (केवल भूतपूर्व सैनिक आवेदन करें Only Ex-Servicemen should apply)’
- A new page will be opened
- Now accept the declaration and click on tab ‘Click for Online Application’
- You will see a new page having application form for the recruitment of ex-servicemen on the post of gateman on contract basis
- Enter your personal details like you and your father’s name
- Select date of birth
- Type your address for correspondence
- Enter your pin code
- Select your educational qualification details
- Type the characters as shown in the image
- Recheck all the details and make corrections (if required)
- Then click on ‘Submit Application Form’
- Print your final submitted application form and keep it safe for future reference
How To Apply Offline?
Candidates can also apply offline by sending a hard copy of the application in the office of RRC, NER Gorakhpur before the last date. The proforma prescribed for offline application is given in on the last page of official notification. Print the proforma of offline application. Then fill up the printed application form. Details to be filled in the printed application form are given below.
- Name of the candidate (in big Capital Letters)
- Father’s name (in big Capital Letters)
- Date of birth, Aadhaar & mobile no.
- Address for correspondence with PIN
- Educational qualification details
- Date of joining in service and date of retirement
- Duration of service (in years, months & days)
- Preference of zone
After filling up all the above-mentioned details in your printed application form, paste your recent color photo on the prescribed space and send it by post at the following address
Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway,
CCM Annexe Building, Rly. Road No. – 14,
Gorakhpur – 273012.
RRC NER Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
There is no application fee.
RRC NER Recruitment 2020 Salary
Payscale of Level – 1with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-. As per the current criteria, approx salary will be Rs. 25,000/-
Duration of contract
The duration of the contract will be one year which may be increased/decreased on the basis of the candidate’s performance.
Criteria for selection
The final selection of Ex-Servicemen on the Post of Gateman on Contract Basis will be decided on the basis of duration of service and experience.