OJEE 2023 notification will be released by the Odisha JEE cell in the month of February 2023. The Odisha Joint Entrance Exam is also known as Odisha JEE is a state-level exam conducted and controlled by the Odisha JEE cell. Odisha JEE 2023 exam will be conducted for admission to various PG and UG courses running at colleges/universities/institutes in Odisha.
- OJEE Registration comments from 6th Feb 2023 and the last date to apply online is 20 March 2023.
- OJEE is conducted for admission to B.Pharm, MCA, M.Tech and MBA/PGDM courses and for Lateral Entry B.Tech and Lateral Entry MCA courses.
- The OJEE exam will be held in the computer-based test on 14th May 2023 for different papers.
Here find the details regarding the Odisha JEE 2023 entrance exam such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, admit cards, results, etc.
Odisha JEE 2023 Notification
Odisha JEE 2023 will be released in February 2023 at https://ojee.nic.in/. The main objective of conducting the Odisha joint entrance exam is to give the opportunity to the candidates who want to take admission in 1st-year degree and master programs in Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, engineering, technology, business administration, computer application, etc.
Download Odisha JEE 2023 Notification Pdf
Note: A candidate should note that admissions into B.Tech and B.Arch courses 2023 will be done through JEE Main 2023 examination.
Odisha JEE 2023 Important Dates
|Exam Name||Odisha JAM 2023|
|Exam conducted by||Odisha JEE CELL, Bhubaneshwar|
|Application Start Date||6 Feb 2023|
|Application Last Date||20 March 2023|
|Essential Qualification||Different for every course|
|Admit card||3rd week of April 2023|
|Exam Date||13th May 2023|
|Exam Type||Entrance exam for various post graduate and undergraduate courses|
|Exam mode||Online (fully computer based)|
|Exam centres||All over the State of Odisha|
|Apply online at||http://ojee.nic.in|
|Result declaration date||June 1st Week 2023 (Tentative)|
Read: KIITEE 2023
Odisha JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates want to get admission in 1st yr- BHMS and BAMS through OJEE 2023 should be 17 years old as on 31st Dec 2023.
- A candidate who wants to get admission by lateral entry into 2nd-year degree programs in technology/engineering through OJEE 2023 should be less than 22 years old.
- There will be no age restriction for a candidate who wants to get admission by lateral entry into 2nd-year degree programs in Pharmacy.
- There will be no age restriction for admission in 1st and 2nd years of master’s programs such as MBA, MCA, M.Arch, M.Pharm, M.Plan, etc.
Minimum Educational Qualification
For B.Pharma course
- Candidates must pass in 12th or any other equal exam from recognized board by taking physics and chemistry as major subjects.
- In order to take admission, they have to pass the qualifying exam by scoring 45%. It is 40% for SC/ST.
For M.B.A course
- Candidates applying for MBA programs should be passed in a bachelor’s degree or 3 years in any field from a recognized college and university with at least 50%. It is 45% for SC/ST).
For BAMS and BHMS course
- Students pass in 12th/intermediate or its equal to that from a recognized university by taking physics, chemistry, and biology as major subjects.
- They need to score 50% marks in the qualifying exam and 40% for reserved categories.
To know more about OJEE 2023 Minimum educational qualifications, you need to read official notification available on the OJEE website.
OJEE 2023 Application Fee
- Students will have to pay the fees of Rs 1000 for all courses except MBA, MCA, and PGAT.
- Students have to pay Rs 1500 for MBA and MCA.
- For LE (B.Tech/Pharmacy) fee is Rs 1000
- For integrated MBA fee is Rs 1000
Fee can be paid via online and offline mode. It can be paid through a debit card/credit card/ Net banking. Candidates can also pay their fee through E-challan of SBI (State bank of India).
Odisha JEE 2023 Application Form
All the interested candidates can apply only @ the website www.ojee.nic.in/ www.odishajee.com. Before online application submission, candidates are requested to read instructions carefully available in the information brochure.
How To Apply Online?
- It is important for the candidates that they have to register for OJEE 2023 through online mode.
- Application form will be available from 1st week of Feb 2023.
- It is important for the candidates that they have to fill the personal details along with academics and communication details.
- Along with that students have to upload the scanned image of the photograph along with signature and impression of left thumb according to the specification.
- Once the application form is submitted, then students will have to make the fee through offline and online mode.
- It is important for the candidates to keep the printout of the application form for reference.
List of Documents Needed
- 10th/12th or qualifying examination mark sheets and certificates
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copies of PP size photo and signature
- A credit or debit card or internet banking details (if want to pay fee online)
OJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- OJEE exam will be held online, CBT mode.
- Questions will be MCQ type.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hrs for B.Pharma, 1 hr for Mpharm, Integrated MBA and LE B.Pharm and 2 hrs for LE BTech, MArch, MCA/LE MCA, MBA, LE BSc/ LE, and M.Tech.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
|S.No||Question Paper name||Number of Questions/subject||Time duration|
|1||M.Pharm||60 /All B.Phama subjects||1 hour|
|2||M.Tech||90/60 Branch ques., 10 Arithmetic & logical reasoning & 20 Engineering Mathematics||2 hours|
|3||MCA||120/60 computer awareness and 60 mathematics||2 hours|
|4||B.Tech LE||120/40 questions from each subject- basic electrical eng., eng mechanics and eng mathematics||2 hours|
Odisha JEE 2023 Syllabus
The Complete syllabus for each course is mentioned in Odisha JEE 2023 official notification or at OJEE official website.
Download OJEE Syllabus 2023 Pdf
Odisha JEE 2023 Admit Card
OJEE Admit card 2023 will be available in online mode only and will be made available in the 3rd week of April 2023. Applicants who have already get registered can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates must carry OJEE hall tickets to the exam hall.
Admit Card contains important information about the candidate, roll number, date of the exam along with its timing. Students will have to submit one copy of the admit card which will be signed by the invigilator at the examination center.
How To Download Admit Card?
- Visit official website
- Find admit cards option and click
- Enter required details
- View and save/ print admit card
Odisha JEE 2023 Result
Candidates will get the OJEE result 2023 through online mode in the month of June 2023. In order to get the result, they have to provide their roll number along with important details. After the declaration of the result, the merit list is prepared on the basis of the performance of the applicant in the entrance examination.
Odisha JEE 2023 Cut Off
Final cut off will be prepared on the basis of the performance of all the candidates that appeared in Odisha JEE 2023. Each candidate will get a rank. This rank will be available only after the final result declaration. You can see or download your rank on OJEE official website after the final result declaration.
Odisha JEE 2023 Counseling
Counseling will be conducted on the basis of the merit list through online mode. Students will have to fill their colleges according to their choice in preference wise. Allotment of seats is done according to the rank of the candidates. They have to produce the necessary documents at the time of counseling to complete the formalities.
How to Prepare for Odisha JEE 2023?
In order to get good grades, students will have to look for the previous OJEE examination papers. Students can also go for the latest books. It will help them to crack the examination easily.