The official notification for OJEE Exam 2018 has been released by the Odisha government. In this article find all the details regarding the Odisha JEE 2018 entrance exam such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, admit cards, results etc.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Exam is also known as Odisha JEE. It is a state level exam conducted and controlled by the government of Odisha. Odisha JEE 2018 exam will be conducted for those candidates who want to take admission in various PG and UG courses running at colleges/universities/institutes in Odisha.
Odisha JEE 2018 Official Notification
As stated earlier the official notification of Odisha JEE 2018 has been released. The main objective of conducting Odisha joint entrance exam is to give opportunity to the candidates who want to take admission in 1st year degree and master programmes in Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, engineering, technology, business administration, computer application etc. Candidates can read or download Odisha JEE 2018 official notification by clicking here.
Note: A candidate should note that admissions into B.Tech and B.Arch courses 2018 will be done through JEE Main 2018 examination.
Odisha JEE 2018 Important Dates
Odisha JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates want to get admission in 1st yr- BHMS and BAMS through OJEE 2018 should be 17 years old as on 31st Dec, 2018.
- A candidate who wants to get admission by lateral entry into 2nd year degree programmes in technology/engineering through OJEE 2018 should be less than 22 years old.
- There will be no age restriction for candidate who wants to get admission by lateral entry into 2nd year degree programmes in Pharmacy.
- There will be no age restriction for admission in 1st and 2nd years of master’s programmes such as MBA, MCA, M.Arch, M.Pharm, M.Plan etc.
Minimum Educational Qualification
For B.Pharma course
- Candidates must pass in 12th or any other equal exam from recognized board by taking physics and chemistry as major subjects.
- In order to take admission, they have to pass the qualifying exam by scoring 45%. It is 40% for SC/ST.
For M.B.A course
- Candidates applying for MBA programmes should passed in bachelor’s degree of 3 years in any field from a recognized college and university with at least 50%. It is 45% for SC/ST).
For BAMS and BHMS course
- Students pass in 12th/intermediate or its equal to that from recognized university by taking physics, chemistry and biology as major subjects.
- They need to score 50% marks in qualifying exam and 40% for reserved categories.
To know more about OJEE 2018 Minimum educational qualifications, you need to read official notification available on OJEE website.
OJEE 2018 Application Fee
- Students will have to pay the fees of Rs 1000 for all courses except MBA, MCA and PGAT.
- Students have to pay Rs 1500 for MBA and MCA.
- For LE (B.Tech/Pharmacy) fee is Rs 1000
- For integrated MBA fee is Rs 1000
Fee can be easily paid via online and offline mode. It can be paid through a debit card/credit card/ Net banking. Candidates can also pay their fee through E-challan of SBI (State bank of India).
Odisha JEE 2018 Application Form
All the interested candidates can apply only @ the website www.ojee.nic.in/ www.odishajee.com. Before online application submission, candidates are requested to read instructions carefully available in the information brochure.
How To Apply For The Exam
- It is important for the candidates that they have to register for OJEE 2018 through online mode.
- Application form will be available from 1st week of Feb 2018.
- It is important for the candidates that they have to fill the personal details along with academics and communication details.
- Along with that students have to upload the scanned images of photograph along with signature and impression of left thumb according to the specification.
- Once the application form is submitted, then students will have to make the fee through offline and online mode.
- It is important for the candidates to keep the printout of application form for reference.
List of documents needed
- 10th/12th or qualifying examination mark sheets and certificates
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copies of PP size photo and signature
- A credit or debit card or internet banking details (if want to pay fee online)
OJEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Odisha JEE 2018 Syllabus
The Complete syllabus for each course is mentioned in Odisha JEE 2018 official notification or at OJEE official website.
Odisha JEE 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be available from online mode only; it will be made available in the 3rd week of April 2018. Applicants who have already get registered can download their admit card from official website. They can also carry hall tickets which will contain the important information about the candidates roll number, date of the exam along with its timing. Students will have to submit one copy of the admit card which will be sign by the invigilator at the examination center.
How To Download Admit Card?
- Visit official website
- Find admit cards option and click
- Enter required details
- View and save/ print admit card
Odisha JEE 2018 Result
Candidates will get results through online mode in the month of June 2018. In order to get the result, they have to provide their roll number along with important details. After the declaration of the result, merit list is prepared on the basis of performance of the applicant in entrance examination.
Odisha JEE 2018 Cut Off
Final cut off will be prepared on the basis of performance of all the candidates appeared in Odisha JEE 2018. Each candidate will get a rank. This rank will be available only after final result declaration. You can see or download your rank on OJEE official website after final result declaration.
Odisha JEE 2018 Counseling
Counseling will be conducted on the basis of merit list through online mode. Students will have to fill their colleges according to their choice in preference wise. Allotment of seat is done according to the rank of the candidates. They have to produce the necessary documents at the time of counseling to complete the formalities.
How to prepare for Odisha JEE 2018?
In order to get good grades, students will have to look for the previous OJEE examination papers. Students can also go for latest books. It will help them to crack the examination easily.