OTET Apply Online 2021 [Registration, Age Limit, Eligibility] : Board of Secondary education will release the OTET 2021 notification and the online application process will start from 15th July 2021. In order to become a primary teacher in the state of Odisha, the candidate must qualify the OTET exam. Before applying online for the Odisha TET 2021, candidates should know all the details about the eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee, important documents, etc.
OTET Important Dates 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the OTET 2021 should keep note the following important dates.
|Registration starting date||July 15, 2021|
|Last date to register||July 26, 2021|
|Last date to make changes in application||July 26, 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||July 26, 2021|
OTET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates have to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Odisha Secondary Education Board in order to apply for the OTET 2021. Applications of the candidates who do not fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions will be summarily rejected.
In order to become eligible to apply for the Odisha TET 2021 candidates must be Indian Citizens.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Odisha TET 2021 should be at least 21 years of age and there is no upper age limit to apply for the OTET 2021.
The minimum educational qualifications required to apply for OTET 2021 is provided below.
Category A / Paper I
- They must have passed class 12th with at least 50% marks and Two year Diploma in Elementary or Special Education OR
- Have a Graduation degree with Two year Diploma in Special Education or Elementary Education.
Category B / Paper II
- Candidates should have a Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks AND
- Have completed one year B.Ed. in Education or Special Education OR
- Have passed class 12th with minimum of 50% marks and have 4 year BA. Ed. or B.Sc. Ed. degree.
Note: Candidates who belong to the reserved categories will be provided 5% relaxation in the minimum marks required in the minimum educational qualification requirement.
OTET Application Form 2021
Odisha TET Application form will be available on the official website of the Odisha Secondary Education Board’s website @ bseodisha.nic.in/. Candidates will be able to fill the online application form starting from 15th July 2021 up until 26th July 2021. The candidates who are willing to apply for the Odisha TET 2021 will have to fill the online application form in order to apply as this will be their only option to apply for OTET 2021.
How To Apply Online?
To fill the online application form for OTET 2021 candidates have to go through a multi-step process. All the steps that the candidates will have to complete in order to successfully apply for Odisha TET 2021 are listed below.
Step I – Registration
- Go to Odisha Board of Secondary Education’s official website or click here
- Find the “Latest News” section
- Click on “Link for OTET 2021”
- A new page will open
- Click on the provided link @http://220.127.116.11/otetmay19/
- You will be redirected to a new page containing important dates
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- The registration form will open
- Fill your name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Enter the security code and click on “Save & Next” button
Step III – Application Form
- You will be taken to the main application form
- Enter your basic details such as
- Select Paper (I or II)
- Choose your preferred language
- Click on Trained (if you are a trained teacher)
- Select your category
- If you have any disability click on Yes otherwise click on No
- If disabled, select the nature of the disability
- Select the examination centre
- Enter your date of birth
- Select your gender
- Enter the father’s and mother’s name
- Enter your correspondence and permanent address
- Click on “Save & Next”
- Fill in your educational qualification details
- Click on “Save & Next”
Step II – Documents Upload
- Upload your photo (20kb -50kb, JPG format)
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature (Up to 20 kb, JPG format)
- Upload the other required documents
- Click on “Save & Next”
Step IV – Preview
- A preview of your application form will be displayed
- Check all the information mentioned in the application form very carefully
- Make any changes if necessary
- Submit the application form
Step V – Payment of Application Fee
- Choose the method of application fee payment
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Take a print out of the Fee Receipt
- Take a print out of the online application form for future use.
OTET Application Fee 2021
To complete the OTET application process candidates have to make payment of the application fee. The payment of application fee can only be made through online mode by using Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. Application fee varies according to the category of the candidates, those belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs. 500/- and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as OTET Application Fee.
|SC / ST||Rs. 300/-|
After making payment of the online application fee, an e-receipt will be generated and candidates have to take a printout of the application fee e-receipt. Candidates will be able to check the status of the application fee by logging in to the Odisha Secondary Board of Education’s website 2 days after making payment of the application fee.
Documents Needed For OTET 2021
Candidates will need the following documents to successfully apply online for the Odisha TET 2021.
- Educational certificate
- Category / caste certificate
- Photo id card
- Scanned copy of the photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
OTET Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For Odisha TET 2021?
A. There is no upper age limit to apply for Odisha TET 2021.
Q. I Have 45% Marks In Graduation. Can I Apply For OTET 2021 Paper II?
A. No, you are not eligible to apply for OTET 2021 Paper-II if you belong to general category, however, if you belong to reserve category then you can apply for OTET 2021 Paper-II.
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply Online For OTET 2021?
A.26th July 2021 is the last date to apply for OTET 2021.
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For OTET 2021?
A. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for OTET 2021 but SC and ST category candidates will only have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
Q. Can I Make Offline Payment For OTET 2021 Application Fee?
A. No, payment for OTET Application Fee can be made through online mode only.