OTET Apply Online 2022 [Registration, Age Limit, Eligibility] : Board of Secondary education will release the OTET 2022 notification and the online application process will start from 15th February 2022 and the OTET Application form submission last date will be 26th Feb 2022. In order to become a primary teacher in the state of Odisha, the candidate must qualify in the OTET exam. Before applying online for the Odisha TET 2022, candidates should know all the details about the eligibility criteria, how to apply, the application fee, important documents, etc.
OTET Important Dates 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the OTET 2022 should keep note of the following important dates.
|Registration starting date||February 15, 2022|
|Last date to register||February 26, 2022|
|Last date to make changes in application||February 26, 2022|
|Last date to pay application fee||February 26, 2022|
OTET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Odisha Secondary Education Board in order to apply for the OTET 2022. Applications of the candidates who do not fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions will be summarily rejected.
In order to become eligible to apply for the Odisha TET 2022 candidates must be Indian Citizens.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Odisha TET 2022 should be at least 21 years of age and there is no upper age limit to apply for the OTET 2022.
The minimum educational qualifications required to apply for OTET 2022 are provided below.
Category A / Paper I
- They must have passed class 12th with at least 50% marks and Two year Diploma in Elementary or Special Education OR
- Have a Graduation degree with Two year Diploma in Special Education or Elementary Education.
Category B / Paper II
- Candidates should have a Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks AND
- Have completed one year B.Ed. in Education or Special Education OR
- Have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks and have 4 year BA. Ed. or B.Sc. Ed. degree.
Note: Candidates who belong to the reserved categories will be provided 5% relaxation in the minimum marks required in the minimum educational qualification requirement.
OTET Application Form 2022
Odisha TET Application form will be available on the official website of the Odisha Secondary Education Board’s website @ bseodisha.nic.in/. Candidates will be able to fill the online application form starting from 15th February 2022 up until 26th February 2022. The candidates who are willing to apply for the Odisha TET 2022 will have to fill the online application form in order to apply as this will be their only option to apply for OTET 2022.
OTET Direct Link To Apply Online
How To Apply Online?
To fill the online application form for OTET 2022 candidates have to go through a multi-step process. All the steps that the candidates will have to complete in order to successfully apply for Odisha TET 2022 are listed below.
Step I – Registration
- Go to Odisha Board of Secondary Education’s official website or click here
- Find the “Latest News” section
- Click on “Link for OTET 2022”
- A new page will open
- Click on the provided link @http://188.8.131.52/otetmay19/
- You will be redirected to a new page containing important dates
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- The registration form will open
- Fill your name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Enter the security code and click on the “Save & Next” button
Step III – Application Form
- You will be taken to the main application form
- Enter your basic details such as
- Select Paper (I or II)
- Choose your preferred language
- Click on Trained (if you are a trained teacher)
- Select your category
- If you have any disability click on Yes otherwise click on No
- If disabled, select the nature of the disability
- Select the examination centre
- Enter your date of birth
- Select your gender
- Enter the father’s and mother’s name
- Enter your correspondence and permanent address
- Click on “Save & Next”
- Fill in your educational qualification details
- Click on “Save & Next”
Step II – Documents Upload
- Upload your photo (20kb -50kb, JPG format)
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature (Up to 20 kb, JPG format)
- Upload the other required documents
- Click on “Save & Next”
Step IV – Preview
- A preview of your application form will be displayed
- Check all the information mentioned in the application form very carefully
- Make any changes if necessary
- Submit the application form
Step V – Payment of Application Fee
- Choose the method of application fee payment
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Take a printout of the Fee Receipt
- Take a printout of the online application form for future use.
OTET Application Fee 2022
To complete the OTET application process candidates have to make payment of the application fee. The payment of the application fee can only be made through online mode by using a Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. Application fee varies according to the category of the candidates, those belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs. 500/- and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as OTET Application Fee.
|SC / ST||Rs. 300/-|
After making payment of the online application fee, an e-receipt will be generated and candidates have to take a printout of the application fee e-receipt. Candidates will be able to check the status of the application fee by logging in to the Odisha Secondary Board of Education’s website 2 days after making payment of the application fee.
Documents Needed For OTET 2022
Candidates will need the following documents to successfully apply online for the Odisha TET 2022.
- Educational certificate
- Category / caste certificate
- Photo id card
- Scanned copy of the photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
OTET Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For Odisha TET 2022?
A. There is no upper age limit to apply for Odisha TET 2022.
Q. I Have 45% Marks In Graduation. Can I Apply For OTET 2022 Paper II?
A. No, you are not eligible to apply for OTET 2022 Paper-II if you belong to the General category, however, if you belong to the reserved category then you can apply for OTET 2022 Paper-II.
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply Online For OTET 2022?
A. 26th February 2022 is the last date to apply for OTET 2022.
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For OTET 2022?
A. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for OTET 2022 but SC and ST category candidates will only have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
Q. Can I Make Offline Payment For OTET 2022 Application Fee?
A. No, payment for OTET Application Fee can be made through online mode only.
Leave a Reply