RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
Details of RBI assistant exam 2018 are given here. Those who are unaware of RBI assistant exam are required to know that it is organized and conducted by India’s central bank called Reserve Bank of India. Every year, RBI Assistant exam is conducted for vacancies of assistant available in various branches of RBI located across the nation.
RBI assistant exam 2018 is going to be held very soon in several cities across the nation. To take part, interested aspirants are required to submit an online application at the website of RBI. However, online application forms will be available only after release of official notification which is expected to be released in October 2018. By the time of release of online application forms, you must aware of RBI assistant 2018 eligibility criteria.
Below we have thrown some lights on RBI assistant eligibility criteria 2018. It includes essential educational qualification, age limit & relaxations etc. We have explained everything in great detail. Firstly, have a look at highlights of RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Age limit & relaxations
- Educational Qualifications
On the basis of these three factors, applicant can apply for RBI assistant exam 2018. All of these are essential and should be met. Let’s discuss each of them in detail.
Only citizens of India are eligible for RBI assistant 2018 exam.
RBI Assistant Age Limit 2018
Age is another important factor in RBI assistant 2018 eligibility criteria. As on 1 October 2018, applicant should be 20 years old but not be more than 28 years of age. We can also say that applicant must be born on or after 2 October 1990 but not later than 1 October 1998. Applicants whose date of birth falls in between these dates are eligible to apply for RBI assistant exam 2018.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
As per orders of Government of India, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for the applicants belonging to reserved categories. Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
- For applicants belonging to SC / ST category – 5 years
- For applicants of OBC category – 3 years
- For persons with disability of general category – 10 years
- For persons with disability of SC / ST category – 15 years
- For persons with disability of OBC category – 13 years
- For applicants having work experience in RBI – 3 years
- For ex-servicemen – 3 years or up to 50 years
- For divorced women / widows / such women who legally separated and not re-married – 10 years
Educational Qualification (As on 1 Oct 2018)
If you want to apply for the post of assistant in RBI then you must fulfill the educational qualification needed for the RBI assistant 2018 exam. To know more, please have a look at below.
- Aspirant should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream / discipline with at least 50 % marks. Only passing marks are enough for SC / ST / PWD candidates
- Applicant must have the working knowledge of MS Word on PC
- Those ex-servicemen who have passed class 10th or equivalent examination and have more than 15 years of working experience in any defense service are also eligible to apply
- Ex-servicemen having a bachelor’s degree may also apply to RBI assistant 2018 exam
- Applicant must have knowledge of regional language / local language of state from where he/she has applied
However, to claim relaxation in upper age limit under any category, applicant should have to produce a certificate / document issued by the respective government authority at the time of documents verification. If a candidate fails in doing so, s/he will not be considered for further stages of selection.
RBI Assistant 2018 Overview
|Examination name||RBI Assistant 2018|
|Organized by||Reserve Bank of India|
|Online application submission dates||Will be notified soon|
RBI Assistant Salary / Pay Scale
Being an institution controlled by Central Government, assistants in RBI get government pay scale as per current pay scale. In present scenario, assistants in RBI are getting a basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- along with other applicable allowances such as DA, HRA, TA etc. Monthly salary of an assistant in RBI is approximately Rs. 32,528/- after adding HRA @ 15 %. Assistants in RBI are also eligible for permissible perquisites.
Best of Luck.