RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2021 : RBI Assistant Eligibility in terms of Nationality, Age Limit, and Educational Qualification has been explained here as per the notification. RBI assistant exam is organized by India’s central bank Reserve Bank of India.
- RBI invites application forms from eligible candidates on 926 vacant posts of Assistants and the notification will be released on 23 Dec 2021.
- RBI Assistant Apply Online process will commence from 23 Dec 2021 and the last date to register is 16 Jan 2022.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and must be aged between 18 to 28 years as on 1st Dec 2021 to apply for the exam.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks to be eligible for the exam.
RBI Assistant Exam 2021 will be held in several cities across the nation, Prelim exam is scheduled to be held on 14,15,20 Feb 2022 the Main exam will be held in March 2022. Interested aspirants are required to submit an online application at the website of RBI to appear in the exam.
RBI Assistant 2021 Overview
|Examination name||RBI Assistant 2021|
|Organized by||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post name||RBI Assistant|
|Notification||23 Dec 2021|
|Online application submission dates||23 Dec 2021 - 16 Jan 2022|
|Exam dates||Prelim - 14,15,20 Feb 2022|
Main - March 2022
RBI Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates must have to fulfill RBI assistant eligibility criteria 2021 to apply for the exam. It includes essential Educational qualifications, Age limits & Nationality.
Only citizens of India are eligible for the RBI assistant 2021 exam.
RBI Assistant Age Limit 2021
As on 1 December 2020, the applicant should be 20 years old but not be more than 28 years of age. Applicant must be born on or after 2 October 1993 but not later than 1 October 2001. Applicants whose date of birth falls in between these dates are eligible to apply for the RBI Assistant Exam 2021.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
As per orders of the Government of India, relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for the applicants belonging to reserved categories. The upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with disability General category||10 years|
|Persons with disability of SC / ST||15 years|
|Persons with disability of OBC||13 years|
|Applicants having work experience in RBI||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen||3 years or up to 50 years|
|Divorced women/widows / such women who legally separated and not re-married||10 years|
Educational Qualification (As on 1 Oct 2021)
If you want to apply for the post of RBI Assistant, you must fulfill the educational qualification needed for the RBI assistant 2021 exam. To know more, please have a look at below.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream/discipline with at least 50 % marks. Only passing marks are enough for SC / ST / PWD candidates
- Applicant must have the working knowledge of MS Word on PC
- Those ex-servicemen who have passed class 10th or equivalent examination and have more than 15 years of working experience in any defense service are also eligible to apply
- Ex-servicemen having a bachelor’s degree may also apply to the RBI assistant 2021 exam
- Applicant must have knowledge of regional language / local language of state from where he/she has applied
However, to claim relaxation in the upper age limit under any category, the applicant should have to produce a certificate/document issued by the respective government authority at the time of document verification. If a candidate fails in doing so, s/he will not be considered for further stages of selection.
RBI Assistant Salary / Pay Scale
Being an institution controlled by the Central Government, RBI Assistants get the government pay scale as per the current pay scale. RBI Assistants will get a basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- along with other applicable allowances such as DA, HRA, TA, etc. The monthly salary of an assistant in RBI is approximately Rs. 32,528/- after adding HRA @ 15 %. Assistants in RBI are also eligible for permissible perquisites.
A break up of RBI Assistant PayScale: 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years).
HRA will not be paid to the employees if RBI provides accommodation, however, a license fee of 0.3% pay at the starting stage of the pay scale will be deducted.