RBI Grade B admit card 2022 will be released by Reserve Bank of India @ https://www.rbi.org.in/. RBI Grade B 2022 Call Letter will be issued in the last week of February 2022 for the Preliminary exam and in March 2022 for the Main exam. RBI Grade B Prelim/ Phase I exam will be held on 6th March and the Main exam will be held on 1st April 2022 for Officers in Gr B (DR) – General and on 31st March 2022 for Officers Gr B DEPR/ DSIM.
To access or download RBI Grade B admit card, candidates will have to enter their registration number and password on the login panel given on RBI official website. RBI will release separate call letters for Phase I, Phase II and Interview.
The candidate will need to download the admit card from the official website for each phase of the RBI Grade B Recruitment process. The call letter /admit card is an important document and without this, candidates will not be allowed to appear for RBI Grade B Exam.
Candidates appearing for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022 should know about the following important dates.
|Preliminary Call Letter||Last week of Feb 2022|
|Preliminary Exam||6th March 2022|
|Main Exam Call Letter||Last week of March 2022|
|Main Exam||Officer Gr B - General|
(1st April 2022)
|Officer Gr B -DEPR/ DSIM|
(31st Mar 2022)
|Result||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 For Phase – I [Online Exam]
RBI conducts a Phase-I exam for all applicants who have applied successfully for any of the posts mentioned in the RBI Grade B notification. Applicants can download Phase-I admit card if they have submitted application fees before the due date along with the application form.
Their online application will not be considered complete until the payment of the application fee. Phase I exam will be conducted on 6th March 2022, hence admit card will be released by the last week of Feb 2022.
RBI Gr B General post Phase I will be single paper for 200 marks in 120 minutes. RRB Gr B Officer DEPR/ DSIM posts Phase I have a paper I consisting of objective questions on economics and statistics respectively.
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 For Phase II
RBI Gr B Officer General Phase-II exam will be held in online mode. It will have 3 papers – Paper I, Paper-II & Paper III. The Paper I will have only objective type questions. Candidates need to download separate admit cards for Paper I, II and III to appear in the exam.
Paper I, Paper-II and Paper III will be conducted in shifts. Paper-II & III will be descriptive type tests. Bank will issue separate admission letters for both Paper I, Paper-II & Paper III. Before appearing for each stage of the exam in shifts, candidates must download separate admission letters.
For RBI Gr B Officer DEPR/ DSIM posts, Phase II will have 2 papers (Paper II, III), which will be held on 31st March 2022, hence hall tickets will be issued in the 3rd week of March 2022. Only those candidates qualified in Phase I of Paper I will be issued admit cards to attend the exam.
RBI Grade B Call Letter 2022 For Interview
Based on scores obtained by candidates in Paper II & Paper III of Phase-I, Bank will shortlist and call candidates for interview to be held in either Hindi or English language. It will be the final stage of the RBI Grade B selection process.
Bank will call candidates for interview by issuing call letters online. Without a valid call letter, a candidate will not be able to take part in Interview. Therefore, candidates must download a call letter for an interview before the final day of the interview.
How To Download RBI Grade B 2022 Admit Card/ Call Letter?
There will be only a single process through which one can download admit card/admission certificates / call letters.
For each stage/phase/paper, admit card will be available to download through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The complete process of downloading RBI Grade B General admit card 2022 is explained below
- Open RBI official website or click here
- Find section ‘Opportunities @ RBI’
- Under this section, you will see a tab ‘Current Vacancies’; hover mouse’s pointer over the same to find the ‘Call Letters’ tab
- A new section will be opened having heading ‘Call Letters’
- Under this section, you’ll have to find and click on the link ‘Admission Letter for the post of Officers in Gr-B – 2022’
- Click on the respective link
- A new webpage will be opened having a Login panel
- Enter your registration no. and password
- Then enter the captcha as shown in the image
- Your admit card will be downloaded in few seconds
- Take a printout of the call letter
Details on Call Letter / Admit Card
RBI Grade B Call Letter will contain details about the RBI Grade B Exam and the Candidate. Before downloading your call letter, you should check all the details mentioned on the call letter and if there is any discrepancy then you should get in touch with the authority and get the errors rectified before the date of examination. Below are the details that you will find on your RBI Grade B Call Letter.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Name and address of examination centre
- Date and time of exam
- Reporting time
- Name of exam
- Photo and signature of the candidate
Instructions To Be followed
Below are some of the important instructions which the candidates who will be appearing for the RBI Grade B Exam should follow in order to avoid any inconvenience at the time of examination.
- Candidates should bring their call letter along with a valid photo id proof to the examination centre
- You must not bring any electronic item to the examination centre like a calculator, mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones etc.
- If you are found in possession of any of the restricted items, you will be disqualified from the RBI Grade B Recruitment exam, and might also be barred from appearing in future RBI Exams
- You should not bring any valuable items to the examination centre as no facility for safekeeping will be provided at the examination centre
- If you bring any valuable item to the examination centre then you shall be solely responsible for its safekeeping, the board will not be responsible for any loss
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at the reporting time as mentioned in their call letter
- Those who arrive late will not be allowed to take the RBI Grade B exam
Documents Needed To Carry
While appearing for RBI Grade B Exam you must possess the following documents
- Printout of your RBI Grade B Call Letter
- Valid photo id proof (any one of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
- College id
- Employee id
- Bar Council Identity Card
Note: You will need to carry original as well as a photocopy of the ID proof along with call letter/ admit card to the examination centre, failing to do so will result in you not being allowed to enter the examination centre and appear for the exam.
RBI Grade B Recruitment Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Q. When can I download my RBI Grade B Call Letter?
A. Candidates will be able to download your RBI Grade B Phase I Call Letter starting from February 2022 from the official website of RBI @ https://www.rbi.org.in/.
Q. Do I have to download a separate admit card for each phase of the RBI Grade B recruitment process?
A. Yes, RBI will release a separate admit card/call letter on the official website and you have to download separate call letters for Phase I, Phase II and Interview.
Q. What documents will be needed to carry to RBI Grade B Examination Centre?
A. You will need a printout of your RBI Grade B Call Letter and a valid photo id proof in original and photocopy to the RBI Grade B Examination Centre.
Q. When the RBI Grade B Phase I Online Exam will be conducted?
A. RBI Grade I Online Exam is expected to be held on 6th March 2022.