RBI Grade B Apply Online 2019 & Application Form : RBI Grade B recruitment event 2019 will start when RBI Grade B notification gets released by the Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai. Once notification is released, candidates can apply for the post of their choice. Through RBI Grade B recruitment event 2019, several vacancies of Specialists in Grade ‘B’ in Common Seniority Group (CSG) streams will be filled. However, exact names of post and no. of vacancies are still not disclosed by the authorities. Details of post will be cleared only after release of notification.
RBI Grade B 2019 apply online dates will be out very soon. Candidates who are interested can apply online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application will made available by the Bank. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts. If any of the candidates does not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the applied post then her / his candidature will be cancelled and she / he will not be allowed to appear for online test / interview.
RBI Grade B Eligibility 2019
Only Indian nationals are allowed to apply for RBI Grade B 2019 exam. Subject of Nepal / Bhutan and refugees from Tibet or refugees migrated from other countries with intention of permanently settling in India such as Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Burma, Malawi, Zaire, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia. Vietnam and Ethiopia etc. are also eligible to apply if they can show the proof of settling in India at the time of document verification. Proof will be valid only if there will be a document / certificate of living in India issued by the competent authority.
Age Limit [As on May 01, 2019]
Candidates who will apply for RBI Grade B exam should be 21 years old but not have acquired an age of 30 years. Upper age limit can be 34 and 32 years for those candidates who have possessed Ph.D. and M.Phil. respectively. In addition to this, there will be also a provision of claiming relaxation in upper age limit in the following cases
- Upper age limit can be relaxed up to 5 years if a candidate belongs to SC / ST category or is an ex-employee of any banking institution
- Up to 3 years for OBC candidates
- Up to 10 years for the PwBD, for SC / ST PwBD – 15 years & OBC PwBD – 13 years
RBI Grade B Educational Qualifications
For the post of
- Officers In Grade ‘B’ (DR) (General) – Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree with 60% marks. Also, have obtained 60% marks in class 12th / 10th examinations
- Officers In Grade ‘B’ (DR) (DEPR) – Applicant must have a master’s degree in Economics / Mathematical Economics / Finance / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Integrated Economics Course with minimum 50% marks. Preference will be given to those applicants who have a doctorate degree in Economics
- Officers In Grade ‘B’ (DR) (DSIM) – Applicant should have a master’s degree in Statistics & Informatics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Mathematical Statistics / Statistics from IIT-Kharagpur / Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with at least 55% marks OR M.Stat. degree of Indian Statistical Institute with minimum 55% marks OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics with at least 55% marks along with 1-year PG diploma in Statistics or related subjects. Candidates who have doctorate in any of the aforementioned subjects will get preference
RBI Grade B 2019 – How To Apply?
- Enter RBI official website’s URL in your browser or please click here
- Look for section / tab / icon ‘Opportunities@RBI’
- Under the same, you will see ‘Current Vacancies’ tab
- On clicking the tab ‘Current Vacancies’, you’ll see a hyperlink “Online Application Form”
- Click the same hyperlink
- Online registration page will be opened
- Enter your basic details
- Upload scanned files of photo, sign, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration
- All the scanned files should be as per the specifications given in notification
- Submit all the filled details and upload files
- On submitting the details, you will get a ‘Provisional Registration Number’ and ‘Password’
- Fill rest details in the online application form
- Cross check the details and make corrections [if required]
- Click on tab ‘Save And Next’
- Once again, check details then click on tab ‘Final Submit’ and proceed for online payment of application fees
- You can make payment by using Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), IMPS, and Internet Banking etc.
- Print e-receipt and final submitted application form
Pre-Requisites For Applying Online
- Valid email address and mobile no.
- Photo of size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Signature [should be not in ‘Capital Letters’]
- Left thumb print / impression
- A hand written declaration [text / format will be given in notification]
- Necessary documents to make payment online
Guidelines For Scanning & Uploading Documents
- Size of photo should be 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Must be a recent passport style colour picture
- Scan file after setting dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be amid 20 to 50 kb
Sign, LTI & Handwritten declaration
- Signature should be on a white paper with Black ink pen; should be done in running hand; should not be in capital letters
- Declaration must be written by candidate himself / herself on white paper with black ink pen
- Dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels
- File size of signature & LTI should be between 10 to 20 kb
- File size of hand written declaration should be between 20 to 50 kb
- Format of all files should be either JPG or JPEG
Candidates of General and OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 850/- towards application fees plus intimation charges. However, candidates of SC, ST and PwBD categories will have to pay Rs. 100/- only towards intimation charges. Employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) will be exempted from submission of application fees and intimation charges.
About RBI Grade B Exam
Every year in the month of March, the Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai releases a recruitment notification on behalf of several branches of RBI to conduct a recruitment event for the vacancies of Specialists in Grade ‘B’ in Common Seniority Group (CSG) streams. Availability and posting on vacancies of Grade ‘B’ will be all India based.
Generally, RBI Grade B exam consist online test [objective type] followed by a personal Interview. However, for few special posts, there will be a process of shortlisting candidates followed by Interview.
|Exam name||RBI Grade B exam|
|Held by||Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai|
|Notification released on||March 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Dates for online registration of application||March / April 2019|
|Dates for payment of application fees||-|
|Availability of admit card / call letters`||-|
|Online test / Interview will be on||-|
|Final result shall be announced on||-|
|RBI official website||www.rbi.org.in|
Read : RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019
We wish you Best of Luck for your RBI Grade B exam 2019.