RBI Grade B Apply Online 2022 & Application Form: RBI Grade B 2022 apply online process will start on 28th January 2022 and eligible candidates can submit the online application form on the RBI website before the last date of registration along with the fee i.e., 15 Feb 2022. Interested candidates can access the apply online link for the posts of Gr. B Officers in Combined Seniority Group (CSG) streams from the RBI website.
Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai invites online applications through its website www.rbi.org.in for 199 vacancies of Officers in Gr. B in Combined Seniority Group Streams. RBI Grade B 2022 online application includes registration of application and payment of fees/intimation charges.
Interested candidates can apply online through the Bank’s website @www.rbi.org.in from 28 Jan 2022 to 15 Feb 2022. No other mode for submission of application will be made available by the Bank.
Online registration of applications can be submitted by using basic details of the candidate like name, mobile number, and email ID, however, after registration, the following details are required to complete the RBI grade B online application
- Candidate’s scanned photo, signature, details of educational qualification
- Details of work experience
- Candidate’s scanned thumb impression
- Scanned handwritten declaration
- Credit/debit card/internet banking for payment of fees
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts. If any of the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the applied post, their candidature will be canceled and they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
RBI Grade B Important Dates 2022
Candidates applying online for RBI Grade B 2022 must note the following important dates.
|Application Release Date||28 Jan 2022|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2022|
|Last date for printing application||28 Feb 2022|
|Phase I Online Exam||6 March 2022|
|Phase I Result||3rd week of March 2022|
|Phase II Online Exam||Gr B (DR) – DEPR/ DSIM - 31 Mar 2022|
Gr B (DR) – General - 1st April 2022
|Result||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
RBI Grade B Eligibility 2022
RBI Grade B eligibility conditions of Nationality, Age Limit, and educational qualifications are mentioned below.
Candidates applying for RBI Grade B Recruitment should be any one of the following,
- Indian Citizen
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who came to permanently settle in India before 1st January 1962
- Indian origin person who migrated from the following countries to permanently settle in India
- Sri Lanka
- United Republic of Tanzania
Note: All the candidates except for the Indian Citizens must possess an eligibility certificate issued by the Indian Government in order to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit (As on 01 Jan 2022)
Candidates must have attained 21 years of age but not have acquired the age of 30 years OR they have been born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 2001. For applicants who possess a Ph.D. and M.Phil. qualification, the upper age limit is 34 and 32 years respectively.
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates who belong to the following categories.
|Candidates possessing M. Phil.||2 year|
|Candidates possessing Ph.D.||4 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Ex-employees of Banking institutions, whose service was terminated because of economy or liquidation of bank||Up to 5 years|
|Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1 st January 1980 to 31 st December 1989||Up to 5 years|
|Ex-servicemen who have rendered 5 years of service||Up to 5 years|
|PwBD||10 years (for Gen / EWSs)|
|15 years (for SC / ST)|
|13 years (for OBC)|
RBI Grade B Educational Qualifications (As of 1st Jan 2022)
Candidates applying for Officers in Gr. B in CSG streams must possess the following essential educational qualification
- Officers In Grade ‘B’ (DR) (General) – Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree with 60% marks. Also, have obtained 60% marks in class 12th / 10th examinations.
- Officers In Grade ‘B’ (DR) (DEPR) – Applicant must have a master’s degree in Economics / Mathematical Economics / Finance / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Integrated Economics Course with a minimum of 50% marks. Preference will be given to those applicants who have a doctorate degree in Economics.
- Officers In Grade ‘B’ (DR) (DSIM) – Applicant should have a master’s degree in Statistics & Informatics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Mathematical Statistics / Statistics from IIT-Kharagpur / Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with at least 55% marks OR M.Stat. degree of Indian Statistical Institute with minimum 55% marks OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics with at least 55% marks along with 1-year PG diploma in Statistics or related subjects. Candidates who have a doctorate in any of the aforementioned subjects will get preference.
Number of Attempts
If a candidate belonging to the General category has already appeared 6 times for RBI Grade B Phase I examination, then s/he is not eligible to apply. However, there are no such restrictions for the candidates belonging to PwBD / OBC / SC / ST / EWS categories.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2022
Reserve Bank of India will release the RBI Grade B Application Form on the official website @ https://www.rbi.org.in/ on 28 Jan 2022. All the candidates who are interested to apply and fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will have to fill the online application form by visiting the official website of RBI as there will be no alternative way to apply for RBI Grade B. The last date for online registration of applications and payment of fees/intimation charges is 15 Feb 2022.
Click Here to Apply for RBI Grade B 2022
RBI Grade B 2022 – How To Apply?
In order to apply for RBI Grade B 2022, a candidate has to follow the below-given steps.
Registration of Application
- Enter RBI official website’s URL in your browser or click here
- Look for section ‘Opportunities@RBI’
- Under the same, you will see the ‘Current Vacancies’ tab
- Find and click on the ‘Vacancies’ tab
- Vacancies will be displayed
- Click on the link ‘Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR / DSIM – 2022’
- A new page will be displayed having ‘Important Instructions’
- Read the entire page then click on the ‘Online Application’ link
- Read all the important dates then click on ‘Click here for New Registration’
- The online registration page will be opened
- Read important points then click on the continue button
- Enter and confirm your ‘first’, ‘middle’, and ‘last’ name
- Enter and confirm the mobile number and email ID
- Enter security code then click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Registration of application is successfully attempted; provisional registration number and password will be displayed.
Filling In Online Application
- After registration of the application, upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature
- Click on the next button
- Enter the details of qualification such as subject/stream, date of passing, % of marks, name of Board / University / Institute, and class grade
- Enter the details of work experience
- Enter languages known
- Click on the ‘Validate your details’ tab to confirm all the entered details
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ button
- Preview of application will be displayed
- Confirm all the details then read and accept the declaration
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Upload scanned copy of ‘Thumb Impression’
- Upload scanned copy of ‘Handwritten declaration’
- Enter ‘Security code’
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- The amount to be paid will be displayed
- Enter security code then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- The payment page will be displayed
- Select any of the available options then enter and submit the details of the selected options in order to make payment online
- Once the online payment is done, print the receipt and take a printout of the application.
Pre-Requisites For Applying Online
- Valid email address and mobile no.
- Photo of size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Signature [should be not in ‘Capital Letters’]
- Left thumbprint/impression
- A handwritten declaration [text is as follows
- ‘I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.’]
- Necessary documents to make payment online
Guidelines For Scanning & Uploading Documents
- The size of the photo should be 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Must be a recent passport-style color picture
- Scan file after setting dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be amid 20 to 50 kb
Sign, LTI & Handwritten Declaration
- Signature should be on a white paper with Black ink pen; should be done in running hand; should not be in capital letters
- The declaration must be written by the candidate himself/herself on white paper with a black ink pen
- Dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels
- File size of signature & LTI should be between 10 to 20 kb
- The file size of a handwritten declaration should be between 20 to 50 kb
- Format of all files should be either JPG or JPEG
Candidates of the General and OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 850/- towards application fees plus intimation charges. However, candidates of SC, ST, and PwBD categories will have to pay Rs. 100/- only towards intimation charges. Employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) will be exempted from submission of application fees and intimation charges.
|SC / ST / PwBD||Rs. 100/-|
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 850/-|
Note: Payment of RBI Grade B Application Fee can only be made in online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS, Mobile Wallets / Chas Cards.
RBI Grade B 2022 Help Facility
Candidates facing problems while filling up the online application or in the submission of fee/intimation charges can make a query through IBPS’s ‘online candidate grievance redressal system’ portal. A direct link to make the query is http://cgrs.ibps.in. Mention ‘RBI Officers Grade B’ as the subject line in the email.
How To Make / Submit Query Through Online Candidate Grievance Redressal System?
- Open portal @ cgrs.ibps.in
- Click on ‘Register new complaint’
- ‘Create a complaint’ page will be displayed
- Select the help topic
- Enter full name, email address, and mobile number
- Enter registration no.
- Enter/write complaint details like ‘issue summary’ and ‘issue details’
- Enter captcha text as shown on the image then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Complaint number will be displayed; note it down for future reference
- Complaint is submitted
RBI Grade B 2022 Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date To Fill The RBI Grade B Application Form 2022?
A. 15 February 2022 is the last date to apply for RBI Grade B recruitment by filling the online application form.
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For RBI Grade B 2022?
A. If you belong to the General or OBC category then you have to pay Rs. 850/- as application fee, but, the application fee for SC / ST / PwBD will be Rs. 100/- only and those who will be considered as Staff candidates will be exempted from the payment of the RBI Grade B Application Fee.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022?
A. You must not be older than 30 years of age in order to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022.
Q. Can Nepali Citizens Apply For RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022?
A. Yes, Nepali Citizens can apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment but they have to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India to become eligible for the recruitment process.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Printing Application?
A. 28 Feb 2022.
Q. I’m Facing A Problem In Filling Up The Online Application. What Should I Do Now?
A. You can make a query through the link @ cgrs.ibps.in.
Read : RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022
Leave a Reply