Download RPF Constable Admit Card 2019 : The Central Recruitment Committee that conducts the Railway Protection Force Recruitment will release the RPF Constable hall tickets for the Computer Based Test, PET, PMT and Trade Test respectively. Candidates, who have successfully applied for RPF Constable test before the last date and paid the appropriate examination fee will be notified about the availability of e-call letter for downloading from the RPF website to their registered Email Address and mobile numbers via SMS. Once they receive notification, they will have to visit the website and should use their registration number and Date of Birth to log in and download the RPF Constable call letter for the CBT or for other stages of recruitment if they are shortlisted from CBT.
RPF Constable Admit Card Release Date
RPF Constable e-call letter will be released 10 days before the date of CBT and other subsequent tests. Candidates should know the date of CBT and should visit the website of the Indian Railways 10 days before the date of CBT to download the e-call letter. Candidates will have to download the e-call letter that have personal details including candidate photo and other relevant exam information. As the communication with respect to the e-call letter and even further communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email, candidates are recommended to keep these communication channels active until the completion of the recruitment process.
|RPF Constable Written Exam Admit Card||To be notified|
|RPF Constable Written Exam||To be notified|
|RPF Constable Written Exam Result||To be notified|
|RPF Constable PET, PMT and Trade Test Admit Card||To be notified|
How To Download RPF Constable e-call letter/ Admit Card?
If you have applied for the RPF Constable Recruitment, you will have to follow the steps given below to download the e-call letter for different stages of the recruitment:
- If you have applied for the RPF Constable Recruitment, you will get the information about the availability of e-call letter for downloading to your registered mobile phone number and your Email
- As soon as you get this information, visit the official website at https://cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org/
- Once you visit this website, you will find a link that states “E-Call letter for CET” right on the home page. In case, you have been shortlisted from CET for further rounds, you will find the link that states “Call Letter for PET, PMT, DV and Trade Test” respectively
- When you click on the appropriate link, you will be taken to a page that will have the links to Group A to F
- You will have to click on the appropriate Group for which you have applied
- When you do this, you will be taken to a page that prompts you to enter registration number and Date of Birth
- Once you enter these details, click on the ‘login’ option. You will find your e-call letter displaying on the computer screen
- Ensure that the details in the call letter are correct
- Once verified, you can download the call letter to your system and can print it
- Make sure that you carry the call letter along with a valid ID Proof to the test centre, be it CET, PET, PMT, DV or Trade Test for which you have downloaded the call letter.
Details On Call Letter
Make sure the details corresponding to the sections below in the RPF Constable e-call letter are correct before you click on the download or print option:
- Your name
- Your registration number
- Details of test venue for along with date and time to report
- Your category
- Your father’s name
- The group to which you have applied
- Space to write self-declaration, signature and thumb impression
Instructions To Follow
- Download the call letter for different stages of the selection process for the RPF Constable recruitment from the website of the Indian Railways about 10 days before the test date.
- Candidates will be notified about the availability of call letters for downloading to your registered phone number and email.
- You will not get the call letter to your postal address.
- Carefully read the instructions given in the e-call letter and should follow them strictly. If you do not follow the instructions given in the e-call letter, there are chances that your candidature might be cancelled.
- If you are a reserved category candidate and has uploaded your category certificate along with the application for availing the free travel authority, you will find the free travel authority along with your call letter.
- You can book tickets on the submission of self-attested photocopy of the call letter and your community certificate. When you travel for taking up any stage of test for the RPF Constable Recruitment, you will have to carry a prescribed identify proof and original community certificate. If you do not carry these documents, you will be deemed to have travelled without tickets and the appropriate fee will be charged for the same.
- The computer-based test for this recruitment will be conducted simultaneously for all groups.
- Mere issue of e-call letter to a candidate does not imply that the committee has accepted the candidature of an applicant.
- The original documents will be verified by the committee at the time of document verification. In case, there is a mismatch in the eligibility requirement, you will be disqualified even though you have got through the different stages of the recruitment process.
Documents To Carry
As you know, you will have to carry the e-call letter to the test centre without fail. In addition, you should carry a valid original photo identity to the test centre. The photo identity can be:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Printout of e-Aadhaar
- In the case of government employees, the ID card issued by the employer
- Photo identity issued by school or college
If you do not carry the prescribed photo ID proof, you will not be allowed to enter the test centre. In addition, you should carry your colour photograph in the size 35 mm x 45 mm and it should be the same copy of the photo that you uploaded along with the application. You should remember not to fill up the space provided in the call letter for writing self-declaration, left-hand thumb impression and for signature. You will have to fill these details at the test centre in front of the invigilator. You should also handover it to the invigilator before you leave the test centre.