RPF Constable result 2020 will be released on the official website at cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org/. The central recruitment committee will release the result for each stage of the RPF Constable selection process on the official website. RPF Constable result will be published by the committee for group A to F for which the RPF Constable recruitment is conducted. RPF Constable written result will be released in June 2020 and final list of selected candidates will be released in Jan 2021.
Candidates, who have taken up the CBT or further rounds of the selection process, will have to click on the appropriate link based on the group under which they took up the recruitment test.
For candidates, who have taken up any stage of recruitment test for RPF Constable will find the tentative dates given in the table below.
|Release of Result for CBT||June 2020|
|Release of Call Letter For PET||Middle of July 2020|
|Date of PET & PMT||Starting from August to September 2020 for Group A to F|
|Release of Candidates shortlisted for document verification||October or November 2020|
|Document Verification||December 2020|
|Release of Final List of Selected Candidate||January or February 2021|
For updates on the actual dates, candidates, who have taken up the RPF Constable recruitment test, are recommended to visit the official website. The RPF recruitment committee might notify the candidates once the results are out on their registered mobile number and Email address.
RPF Constable Answer Key
For the Computer-based Test, the committee will release the auxiliary answer key around two or three days after the computer-based test. RPF Constable answer key will help candidates to judge the score they might get in the CBT.
RPF Constable Answer Key Download Process
- Visit RPF Constable official website @ https://cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org/.
- On this website, you will find a link to the RPF Constable answer key
- When you click on the link to the answer key, you will be taken to a page that contains links to Group A to F
- You will have to click on the link to the appropriate group in which you took CBT
- When you do this, you will find RPF Constable answer key
- You will have the option either to print it or download it or even you can do both if you need
- Even, you can raise objections if you find that the answers given in the answer key are not correct.
How To Check RPF Constable CBT Result?
Not just for the CBT, but even for the other stages of RPF Constable recruitment process, you can follow the steps given below to know your result:
- Visit RPF Constable official website @https://cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org/
- Once the result is out, you will find a link “Candidates shortlisted for PET, PMT and Trade Test”
- When you click on this link, you will be taken to a webpage that contains links to Groups A to F
- Click on the appropriate group under which you took up the CBT
- When you do this, you will be taken to a PDF page that will have the list of roll numbers, names and category of the candidates, who have qualified in the CBT
- Now, you will have to use the Ctrl+F option in your keyboard to find whether your roll number is present in this list of qualified candidates
- If you have qualified, you will have to regularly visit the website from where you applied for further updates on the dates for further rounds of the selection process.
After every stage, the committee will publish the list of candidates qualified for the next stage of the selection process. Finally, after the Trade Test, the committee will publish the final list of selected candidates. Candidates in the final list will also have to undergo a medical examination and only after getting through the medical examination, they will become eligible for the final placement.
RPF Constable Cut Off
As the RPF Constable recruitment is conducted in different groups and for different positions, the central recruitment committee will release different cut-off scores for different positions and for different groups for male and female candidates. When you are aware of the past year score, you can somewhat judge the overall score you will have to secure to qualify for placement in the Recruitment of Constable (Ancillary) in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force. Here is a table to show the expected cut-off for different groups based on the past scores:
|Group||Name of Zonal Railway||Cut-off|
|A||SCR, SWR & SR||35-45||25-35||25-35||35-45||45-55|
|B||SECR, WCR, WR, CR||30-40||22-32||22-32||30-40||40-50|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECOR||32-42||20-30||20-30||32-42||35-45|
|D||NCR, NWR, NER and NR||35-45||20-30||20-30||35-45||37-47|
The table above shows the cut-off just on the basis of the category and you should remember that the committee will release the cut-off for different positions like cobbler Grade III, Tailor Grade III, Constable (Mali), Constable (Barber), Constable (Washerman), Constable (Safaiwala) and Constable (Water Carrier) for which the RPF Constable Ancillary recruitment is conducted. You can expect the official cut-off to be released by the committee after each stage of the selection process and even the final cut-off.
RPF Constable Result FAQs
Q. What Is Trade Test In The RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment. Will It Be Similar For All Positions?
A. No, as you can judge, the trade test will identify the ability of the candidate in the specific trade for which they have applied. For instance, those applying for the Barber position will be tested for their ability to shave, hair cutting and handling of tools. In the same way, for the washerman position, the test will evaluate the skills like ironing, folding and washing of clothes.
Q. How Will Be The Candidates Selected For The Final Merit List If Two Candidates Secure The Same Mark In CBT?
A. If two candidates secure the same marks in CBT or even in other stages of recruitment tests, the age will be considered, where older candidates will be given a higher ranking.