Download RRB ASM 2020 Hall Tickets : RRB ASM Admit Card 2020 expected to be released by the Railway Recruitment Board two weeks before the ASM examination. According to the schedule of RRB Assistant Station Manager under NTPC, Railway Recruitment Board will release the admit card on its regional website. Through RRB ASM 2020, a total of 50,000 vacancies will be filled.
As soon as the admit card for the RRB ASM 2020 computer based test is released by the Board, the candidates can download it by providing required details such as registration number and password/ Date of birth. The admit cards for the computer based test shall be released about two weeks prior to the commencement of the exam.
Once the CBT is successfully conducted and the results for the same is released, the Board will release the dates for the admit card download for the Aptitude test round. All the qualified candidates will be able to download the separate admit card for this round.
RRB ASM Admit Card 2020 Release Date
RRB ASM admit card 2020 will be released by RRB nearly two weeks before the commencement of each stage of the exam on the region specific official website of RRB. Candidates who have successfully filled in the application form and submitted the application fees will be able to download their admit card from the respective RRB official website that they have selected while applying.
There will be two stages of the exam namely the computer based test and the aptitude test followed by the document verification round. The board will release separate admit card/hall ticket/call letter for each of these stages. Candidates can download their hall ticket/call letter online from the region specific official website. The RRB will not send any admit cards through courier or any other method, candidates need to download the copy of their admit cards themselves.
RRB ASM admit card is the most important pre requisite for all candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates failing to bring their admit card to the exam venue shall not be allowed to proceed further with the exam. Only after due examination of all the details mentioned in the admit card followed by verification of the documents presented by the candidates at the exam venue, is a candidate allowed to enter the exam hall.
How To Download RRB ASM Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can download their copy of the RRB ASM admit card from the region specific RRB website mentioned while applying.
The steps to download RRB ASM Admit card is as follows.
- Log in to the official website of the region specific RRB
- Once the site has been duly opened, candidates should look for the ‘RRB ASM 2020 admit card/hall ticket’ link
- Click on the link and the page will be redirected to the admit card download page
- Candidates must fill in the necessary details like application no/registration no/roll no followed by the password and then click on ‘submit’
- The RRB ASM hall ticket will be flashed on the screen
- Candidates can check all the important details and then download/take a print out of the hall ticket.
Before downloading/printing the hall ticket, candidates must go through all the details such as name, roll no, category, photo, signature, etc and check for any sort of error/discrepancy. In case of any such error/discrepancy, candidates must report the matter to the RRB immediately.
SC/ST Candidate who have uploaded their relevant caste certificates to avail the free travel authority benefit (only second class railway pass shall be made available), the hall ticket/call letter for CBT/Aptitude test/Document verification will contain the free travel authority. All these candidates shall be given permission to book tickets after submitting their self-attested copy of admit card/call letter along with their community/caste certificate. While on the journey, these candidates need to carry their original SC/ST caste certificate, failing which they shall be treated as travelling without a train ticket and can be fined/charged.
No candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam venue without carrying their admit cards along with their relevant original copy of photo ID proof along with passport size colored photograph.
Details That Are Mentioned On The Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the respective admit cards of the candidates.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Registration no
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Day, date, time and venue of the exam
- Reporting time to the exam venue
- List of instructions that needs to be followed
Guidelines That Are To Be Followed
All the candidates need to strictly follow these guidelines mentioned on the hall ticket, failing which their candidature can be cancelled by the Board.
- No electronic device/gadget such as mobile phone, bluetooth device, digital/smart watches, calculator, pager, etc is not allowed inside the examination hall. Students carrying these prohibited items shall not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must not bring any priced possession with them as the safety of such items is the sole responsibility of the candidate and not of the conducting authority.
- Candidates practicing any unfair means/behaving in an inappropriate manner shall have their candidature immediately cancelled/debarred.
- All candidates must reach the exam venue on/before the mentioned reporting time to avoid any kind of hassle.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Venue
No other document/possession apart from the mentioned below shall be allowed inside the exam hall. All other items are strictly prohibited.
- Hall ticket/admit card/e-call letter
- Original copy of photo ID proof like Aadhar, PAN, Voter’s ID, Driving license, etc
- Recent colored passport size photograph
RRB ASM Admit Card FAQs
Q. Will The RRB ASM Admit Cards Be Sent By Post/Courier?
A. No, the admit cards will be uploaded online nearly two weeks before the commencement of the exam and candidates need to download it from the regional website of RRB.
Q. Can We Change The Exam Centre Allotted To Us For RRB ASM Exam?
A. The RRB will try to allot the exam centre according to the preference/choice filled by the candidate and the number of seats available. However, the exam centre, date and time allocated to the candidate by the Board will be final and no request for change shall be accepted.