RRB Group D admit card 2019 will be released for each stage before 10 days from the examination. Candidates who will be appearing for RRB CBT / PET / DV must have a valid e-call letter otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in respective RRB exam. RRBs will issue a separate admit card for computer-based test, physical efficiency tests and document verification. To get admit card, candidates will have to visit the website of the concerned RRB. RRB Group D admit card can be downloaded using candidate’s registration number and date of birth. RRB Group D admit card 2019 details are given below.
The RRB Group D exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board(s) for the posts of Level 1 of 7th CPC pay matrix. The recruitment exam is conducted stage wise with a computer based test followed by a Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification and Medical Examination. The RRB will release the separate call letter/admit card for each stage on its region-specific official websites. Candidates must log in to the specific website (region wise) and download their e-call letter/admit card which has to be presented at the examination venue before the commencement of each exam.
RRB Group D Important Dates
|SC / ST candidates can download Travel Authority letter from||-|
|Download of RRB Group D admit card 2019 [CBT]||10 days prior to commencement of exam|
|RRB Group D 2019 CBT||Sept / Oct 2019 (tentative)|
|Railway Group D 2019 Result||-|
|Download of RRB Group D admit card 2019 [PET]||10 days before PET|
RRB Group D Admit Card 2019
The RRB Group D admit card for each stage shall be released on the different region specific RRB websites 10 days before the commencement of each exam. All the candidates successfully filling and submitting the application form and who have duly paid the application fee, will be able to download their call letter/admit card after it has been uploaded.
The Board will release the hall ticket/admit card of the computer-based test prior to all other hall tickets. Once the CBT exam is successfully conducted and the result is announced, the Board will release the admit card for the physical efficiency test for the shortlisted candidates of PET and finally the call letter for the document verification round will be released by the Board.
Candidates need to download their respective admit cards of each stage themselves from the region specific RRB official websites. The RRB admit card 2019 is a very important examination pre-requisite that every candidate needs to procure failing which they would not be allowed to sit for the examination. Only after all the details given in the respective admit card is properly examined and checked, each candidate is allowed to proceed towards the exam hall.
Free Rail Travel Pass
SC/ST Candidates who have selected free rail facility and uploaded their SC/ST certificate in online application will be eligible for free rail travel facility. RRB Group D admit card 2019 of such candidates will contain a Sleeper class railway pass. However, while booking tickets SC/ST candidates are required to submit self-attested photo copy of their e-call letter and SC/ST certificate.
While journey, such candidates are required to keep their original community certificate along with photo ID proof in original. During journey, if they will fail in producing the required documents then they will be considered as ticketless passengers and charged accordingly.
How To Download RRB Group D Admit Card?
Candidates must follow these steps to download Railway Group D admit cards.
- All candidates must visit the region specific official RRB websites
- After the website has opened, candidates must look for ‘RRB Group D Admit Card’ link
- The link will redirect and take to the admit card downloading page. Enter details such as Roll no/Registration no and Password/Date of birth
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details properly and download the admit card
- Take print out
- All candidates must properly check each and every detail mentioned in the admit card like their name, date of birth, category, photo, etc. They should check all the details and immediately report to the Board in case of any error.
- All those SC/ST candidates who have opted to avail the free travel benefit (sleeper class railway pass will be made available to such candidates), the admit card/call letter of the CBT/PET/DV will contain the free travel authority pass. Such candidates will be able to book tickets after submission of self-attested photocopy of the admit card/call letter and a copy of their SC/ST caste certificate. While on the journey, these candidates need to carry their original SC/ST caste certificate, failing which they shall be treated as travelling without a train ticket and can be fined/charged.
- Candidates who appear for the exam will have to bring with them one colored photograph (35mm*45 mm) with a clear front faced view without sunglasses, caps, etc.
- Candidates must make sure that the blank space provided in the downloaded call letter/admit card for self-declaration, signature and left thumb impression, must be left unfilled and blank. Candidates will have to fill in all those details in front of the invigilator.
- The date, shift and exam centre mentioned in the admit card is not liable to change. Any request regarding any change whatsoever shall be rejected.
Links Of RRB Websites
Use the below links of RRB websites to download RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 (CEN RRC-01/2019)
|Name of RRB and Railway||Website Address|
|Chandigarh (NR)||Click here|
|Secunderabad (SCR)||Click here|
|Ranchi (SER)||Click here|
|Bilaspur (SECR)||Click here|
|Patna (ECR)||Click here|
|Bhubaneswar (ECoR)||Click here|
|Mumbai (CR)||Click here|
|Bhopal (WCR)||Click here|
|Kolkata (ER)||Click here|
|Bangalore (SWR)||Click here|
|Guwahati (NFR)||Click here|
|Allahabad (NCR)||Click here|
|Gorakhpur (NER)||Click here|
|Ajmer (NWR)||Click here|
|Chennai (SR)||Click here|
|Ahmedabad (WR)||Click here|
RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 Details
The following details are mentioned in the admit cards of the candidates.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number/Registration no/Application no
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Day, date, time and venue of the exam
- Reporting time to the exam venue
- List of instructions that needs to be followed in the exam hall
RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 Instructions
All candidates are advised to carefully go through and follow all the details given in the admit cards, failing which their candidature shall be cancelled/debarred.
- Use of any kind of electronic device/gadget like mobile phones, bluetooth devices, smart watches, etc are strictly prohibited
- No costly/priced possession should be brought inside the exam hall by candidates. The safety of the item/bag will the responsibility of the candidate alone
- Any candidate behaving in an inappropriate/ illicit manner, will be immediately asked to go out of the exam hall
- Candidates must locate their exam venue beforehand and must also reach the venue on the given reporting time to avoid any hassle/confusion.
Documents To Carry
The below mentioned documents are to be carried and presented at the exam venue. No other item/possession/even document is allowed to be carried into the exam hall.
- Copy of the downloaded hall ticket/e- call letter
- Scanned photograph (colored, 35mm*45 mm in size)
- A valid government approved photo ID proof
RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 FAQs
Q. From When Will The Admit Card Be Available?
A. Candidates can download the admit cards from the specific RRB websites 10 days before the commencement of the particular exam. The Board will send e-mail as well as SMS updates for the registered candidates.
Q. Can Candidates Change The RRB’s After Registering?
A. No. this option is not available, candidates cannot opt for any other RRB once they have been selected and the hall ticket has been mentioned by the Board. The RRB mentioned at the time of application form filling will be taken as the final one.
Q. What Are The Details Required To Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2019?
A. Candidate’s registration ID and date of birth is enough to download RRB Group D admit card 2019 through the website of RRB concerned.
Q. Can I Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 Through Any Website Of RRB?
A. No, you must have to download your RRB Group D admit card 2019 through the website of concerned RRB.
For all further details, candidates must refer to the official notice which will be uploaded from time to time on the official website(s) of RRB.