Railway Group D Apply Online 2019 : RRB Group D Application form 2019 for Level 1 posts of 7th CPC has been released on 12th March 2019. Interested candidates should check eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date of online registration of applications i.e. 12 April 2019 at 23.59 hrs. Railway group D application form will be submitted through the online portal of respective RRB.
RRC has invited applications for various Railway Group D posts in Level 1 Track Maintainer Grade IV, Hospital Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Track Machine, Assistant Bridge, Assistant Works etc. Final selection of candidates will be based on order of merit to be prepared once all the stages of recruitment process will be over / conducted. Stages of recruitment process to be conducted are as follows.
- Stage 1 Computer Based Test
- Stage 2 Physical Efficiency Tests
- Stage 3 Document Verification
- Stage 4 Medical examination
RRB Group D 2019 Important Dates
As the actual dates are announced for some stages, here are actual and tentative dates for candidates interested in applying for Railway Group D recruitment.
|Notification release date||12 March 2019|
|Online Registration starting date||12 March 2019|
|Online registration closing date||12 April 2019 @ 23.59 hrs|
|Last date for payment of application fee through SBI Bank Challan / Post Office Challan||18 April 2019 @ 13.00 hrs|
|Last date for payment of application fee through Online||23 April 2019 @ 23.59 hrs|
|Final submission of Applications||26 April 2019 @ 23.59 hrs|
|Admit card for CBT||10 days prior to the CBT|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Sept - Oct 2019 (tentative)|
|Result of CBT||-|
|E-call letter for PETs||-|
|PETs shall be on||-|
To know the complete details and instructions, you can visit the official website of RRB or respective RRB websites.
Candidates interested in any post in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay matrix are required to apply online by filling and submitting application available on the websites of RRB(s). But before filling up the online application, interested candidates are recommended to go through the RRB Group D eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Railway Group D 2019 Eligibility
To apply for the RRB Group D recruitment, candidates must fulfil certain eligibility conditions, among which Nationality is as follows.
A. Candidate should be an Indian national (or)
B. Citizens of Nepal or Bhutan can also apply (or)
C. In addition, Tibetan Refugees who have moved to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement in India can also apply. (or)
D. A person of Indian origin who have migrated from countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Uganda and Kenya, Zambia, United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam with an intention of permanently settling in India.
However, b, c, d candidates will have to get a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India. They will be permitted for the exam but on obtaining and producing the certificate of eligibility issued by GOI, they will be given appointment.
For RRB Group D posts lower age requirement is 18 years and the upper age limit is 32 years as on the 1st of July 2019. Candidates can get to know the age relaxation applicable for different categories from below.
|Category/ Community||Age Relaxation/ Upper Age Limit (In years)|
|Ex-Servicemen||Extent of service +3 yrs|
|J&K Domiciled candidates in between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5|
|employees of Group C and erstwhile Group D employees with minimum 3 years of service||OBC - 43|
UR - 40
SC/ST - 45
|Employees of Railway Quasi-Administrative offices||Up to the length of service or 5 years, whichever is lower|
|Women candidates widowed and not married again||OBC - 38|
UR - 35
SC/ST - 40
|Course completed act apprenticeship /Course completed act apprentice with ITI||Extent of Training|
|Course completed act apprenticeship commenced before age of 25 years||OBC – 38|
UR - 35
SC/ST - 40
Candidates must have passed 10th examinations (OR) ITI from any institution recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent. Candidates having National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT can also apply for RRB Group D 2019. Candidates awaiting final results of the prescribed educational qualification should not apply.
As per RRB Group D detailed notification, applicants must be physically fit in all aspects so that they can perform all the essential duties connected to the post(s) to which they have opted for.
Candidates who are found medically unfit for post(s) opted by them will not be eligible for any alternative appointment.
Railway Group D 2019 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for any post in the RRB Group D Various Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Recruitment, will have to apply online through the official website of the appropriate RRB. They will get detailed instructions on applying from the website of the respective Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB Group D 2019 : How To Apply Online?
- Open the official website of RRB concerned
- On homepage, you will see few links, tabs, sections, and images
- Search for section with title ‘CEN No. RRC-01/2019’
- In this section, you will see few tabs
- If you want to read RRB Group D detailed notification then click on tab ‘Click here – Notification’ otherwise click on tab ‘Click here – Online registration’
- A new page will be displayed having important dates related to RRB Group D 2019
- After checking the dates, now click on tab ‘New Registration’ tab
- A new page will be displayed where you can check availability of posts as per your eligibility; for this, you have to select your ‘Community’, ‘Ex-servicemen’ status, ‘Course Completed Act Apprenticeship’ status and ‘PwBD’ status; if you do not want to search posts / vacancies then check mark the provided and click on ‘Apply’ tab
- Select Railway to which you want to apply for; please be careful while selection because you cannot change selected Railway after registration
- Confirm your selected Railway
- A new page will be displayed having few instructions for aspirants
- Read all the instructions before proceeding further
- Accept the declaration then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Registration form will open up
- Now, enter your name, select date of birth
- Enter your ‘Aadhaar Number / Enrolment No.
- Enter your ‘Father Name’ and ‘Mother Name’
- Select your ‘Minimum Educational Qualification’
- Select board and year of passing
- Enter your email ID and mobile number
- Enter security code then read and accept declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- A confirmation message will pop up having your registration details; if you want to make changes then click on tab ‘Edit’ otherwise ‘confirm your details’ by clicking on tab ‘Confirm’
- Now you are successfully registered; you will get your registration ID along with a password; keep both registration ID and password safe for future reference
- Same time, you will also get OTPs on your registered email ID and mobile number
- Enter and submit both the OTPs
- On submitting the OTPs, your mobile no. and email ID will be validated successfully and you will see your ‘Application Dashboard’
- Now, find and click on tab ‘Apply / Edit’
- An application form will open up
- Select your ‘Nationality’ then ‘Community’, ‘Gender’ and ‘Religion’
- Select other options carefully then enter security code and click on ‘Submit’ tab
- A new page will be displayed where you have to enter the priority of posts in the order of your preference
- Enter security code then click on tab ‘Submit’
- A page having priority of posts provided by you will be displayed
- If you want to make changes then click on tab ‘Edit’ otherwise click on tab ‘Confirm’
- Now go to payment page by clicking on tab ‘Application Fee’ available in your ‘Application Dashboard’
- After making payment successfully, enter your additional details such as your detailed educational qualification, language of exam, details of Photo ID, mother tongue etc.
- Provide your bank account details for refund of application fee
- Upload your photo and signature
- If you are an SC / ST candidate and want to opt for free rail travel then upload your SC / ST certificate as well
- Upload Scribe photo (if applicable)
- Verify and confirm all the details then click on tab ‘Final Submit’
- Print your application form and keep it safe for future reference
Railway Group D 2019 Application Fee
RRB Group D application fee will be Rs.500 for the general category candidates. However, they will get back Rs.400 from this amount once they appear for the CBT. In the case of reserved category candidates like OBC NCL, SC/ST, Transgender, PwDs, ex-servicemen and minorities, the application fee is Rs.250, which will be repaid to them entirely once they appear for the CBT after deducting bank transaction charges.
Mode of Fee Payment
Railway Group D Application fee can be paid through offline or online mode.
- Offline – Through Challan at Post Office, SBI Branch
- Online – Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ UPI
When applying, the reserved category candidates should have their category certificate ready in scanned form. In the same way, all candidates should have their photo in the given specifications along with signature. Those using scribe should have the photo of the scribe when filling up the online application. Documents needed for apply online for RRB Group D is listed below.
- Scanned copy of Recent Colored Photograph (JPEG, 20-50 kb, 45cm x 35cm, Scanned with 100 DPI) with name and date printed on it
- Scanned copy of Scribe Photograph in color (JPEG, 20-50 kb)
- Caste Certificate (only in case of SC/ ST to claim Free Travel Certificate) (JPEG image of 50-100 kb)
RRB Group D Apply Online 2019 FAQs
Q. When Will Application Registration Of RRB Group D Level 1 Posts Starts?
A. RRB Group D registration portal will open up on 12 March 2019.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Payment Of Application Fee?
A. The expected last for payment of application fee is 12 April 2019.
Q. Is It Necessary To Upload Caste Certificate For Reserved Category Candidates?
A. No, it is not necessary to upload caste certificate for reserved category. However, Candidates of SC/ST if wanted to claim free travel pass, they have to upload the caste certificate.
Q. Is Scribe Photograph Is Necessary To Upload?
A. Yes, candidates has to upload scribe photograph while submitting online application form.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Railway Group D Posts?
A. General candidates has to pay Rs. 500/-and Reserved category candidates such as OBC NCL, SC/ST, Transgender, PwDs, ex-servicemen and minorities has to pay Rs.250/-. However Rs.250/- paid by reserved category candidates will be refunded back to their account if they attend CBT after deducting bank transaction charges.