Download RRB JE 2021 Admit Card : Candidates can download RRB JE admit card to be available on the official website of the RRB for Computer Based Test. The Railway Recruitment Board will release the e-call letter for the JE examination. So, candidates can visit the appropriate RRB website from which they applied for the test to download the admit card before the date of the CBT.
Candidates will need their registration number and their date of birth to download the e-call letter from the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB JE 2021 Admit Card Release Date
It is expected that the computer-Based Test for the RRB JE Recruitment will be conducted in the month of November 2021. So, based on the date of the test, candidates are recommended to visit the official website of RRB either in May to download the admit card. It means that they will find the release of the e-call letter to happen around 10-15 days before the CBT. So, they can check the website for the exact date.
Admit Card Download Process
Here is the process to be followed by candidates to download the E-Call Letter for the RRB JE Computer-Based Test:
- They will have to visit the appropriate regional website from which they applied to the RRB JE Recruitment.
- After visiting the website, they should search for the link to the E-Call Letter for RRB JE 2021. If they find a link in this manner, they will have to click on the link.
- When they do this, they will be taken to a page that prompts them to enter their User ID, which is nothing, but their registration number and their password. The password is nothing, but their Date of Birth.
- Before they click on the login button, they will have to enter the captcha shown on the page. Once they log in, they will find their e-call letter displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are recommended to ensure the correctness of the details in the e-call letter.
- Then, they will have to download the e-call letter and take a printout of the document.
- Candidates are recommended to preserve the e-call letter until the recruitment process is over.
Details On E-Call Letter
The E-Call Letter will have the following details for the reference of the candidate and also for the invigilator at the exam centre:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- City of the Computer-based test
- Complete details about the venue of the test
- Reporting time
- Instructions for candidates
In case, candidates find that any detail in the e-call letter is incorrect, they will have to contact the appropriate authorities as notified in the notification for RRB JE Recruitment.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates will have to carry their E-Call Letter to the CBT centre without fail.
- As it is a computer-based test, candidates are recommended not to carry anything other than their hall ticket and a valid photo identity to the centre.
- Any form of electronic gadgets like a tablet PC, mobile phone or calculator and any such device will not be permitted into the exam centre. So, candidates are recommended not to carry these things to the centre.
- Candidates are recommended to be at the test centre as per the time allotted to them.
- Also, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the e-call letter and follow it accordingly to avoid any issues.
- Also, they are recommended to follow the instructions given by the invigilator at the CBT centre before the test begins.
- Candidates should bring only their original identity cards to the exam centre. Photocopies will not be considered.
- Candidates should not apply any henna on the left thumb to avoid issues with the registration.
- There will be a space for declaration in the e-call letter. The sentence to be written on this space will be displayed on the computer screen before the test begins. Candidates should write the declaration only at that time at the examination hall.
- After selecting the correct option for each question, candidates will have to click on save and next. Otherwise, unsaved answers will not be considered for evaluation.
Documents To Carry
Candidates will have to carry the e-call letter to the exam centre without fail. In addition, they are recommended to carry a valid photo identity like Aadhar Card, Driving License or any other valid ID proof including the one issued by the institution in which they studied previously. Candidates should not carry any other document other than these two to the test centre.
RRB JE Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Q. Will I Get Any Notification On My Registered Email Address About E-Call Letter?
A. Yes, you will get the notification to your registered Email ID once the E-Call letter is available to download. However, for your safety, it is better to get to the website of RRB to regularly check for updates. Just in case, the email is not delivered to your inbox for any reason, you should not miss the call letter.
So, just visit the website around 10 or 15 days before the date of the computer-based test to check the availability of the call letter and download it to your system. Even, you can print it later before the test.
Q. Should I Carry The E-Call Letter If I Am Shortlisted For Interview?
A. Yes, you will have to carry it to the interview even though you will get a separate call letter for the interview. Even, if you are further shortlisted after the interview, you might have to produce both the CBT and interview call letters at the time of document verification. So, on the safer side preserve the document and you can even take the printout of the call letter in triplicate.