RRB Paramedical apply online procedure has begun and eligible candidates can submit online application form from 4th March 2019 and the last date of registration is 2nd April 2019. The RRB Paramedical notification 2019 for 1937 posts has already been released by the Railway Recruitment Board on the specific RRB websites.
RRB Paramedical Important Dates
|Notification release date||23.02.2019|
|Starting of online applications||4.03.2019|
|Closing of online application||2.04.2019|
|Closing of offline payment||4.4.2019|
|Closing of online payment||5.4.2019|
RRB Paramedical Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the railway paramedical recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Candidates applying to the paramedical post must fulfill the following nationality criteria.
A candidate must be:
A. An Indian citizen
B. A subject of the country of either Nepal/Bhutan
C. A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1st 1962, with the intention of permanently settling here.
D. A person who is of Indian origin, but has migrated here from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Zaire and Vietnam and has an intention of settling here.
Note : Candidates belonging to categories b, c and d must procure an ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from the Indian government failing which they would not be guaranteed employment.
Age Limit and Relaxation
A candidate must be aged between 18 and 35 years of age as on 1st July 2019. However, candidates of certain select categories are given relaxation in the upper age limit which is mentioned as under.
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|Ex-Servicemen||Relaxation as per their community plus the number of years of service in Defence plus 3 yrs more.|
|PWD||UR – 10 yrs|
|OBC – 13 yrs|
|SC/ST – 15 yrs|
|Jammu and Kashmir domicile||Upper age limit relaxation as per respective community plus 5 yrs more|
|Candidates in Group C and D railway staff, casual labour, substitutes||UR – 40 yrs|
|OBC – 43 yrs|
|SC/ST – 45 yrs|
|Candidates working in Quasi-Administrative office of Railways||Up to the tenure of their service rendered/5 yrs relaxation (whichever is lower) plus relaxation as per community|
|Women candidates who are widowed/divorced/judicially separated from husband and not married||UR – 35 yrs|
|OBC – 38 yrs|
|SC/ST – 40 yrs|
Note: For further details, candidates can check the official notification.
Candidates must possess the required Educational/ Technical/Professional qualifications that has been indicated for each respective post from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute/ Organization. Post wise minimum educational and other qualifications are given below.
|Post Name||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Dietician||Must possess B.Sc Science with PG diploma in 1 year Dietetics + 3 months internship training in hospital|
|B.Sc in Home Science + M.Sc in Home Science (Food & Nutrition)|
|Extension Educator||Graduation in Social work/ Sociology/ Community education with 2 yrs diploma in health education|
|Dental Hygienist||Must have done Degree in Science stream (Biology)|
|Diploma or 2 yr Certificate Course in dental hygiene|
|Registered with DCI as Dental hygienist|
|2 yrs experience as Dental hygienist|
|Staff Nurse||Check Notification|
|Dialysis Technician||B.Sc + Diploma in Haemodialysis (or) in- house training/ experience of of 2 yrs in Haemodialysis|
|Lab Assistant Grade III||Check Notification|
|Lady Health Visitor||Check Notification|
|ECG Technician||Check Notification|
|Speech Therapist||Check Notification|
|Radiographer||10+2 Physics and Chemistry & diploma in X ray Technician/ radiography/ Radiodiagnosis technology (course of 2 yrs)|
|Science graduate with above qualification will be preferred|
|Pharmacist Grade III||Must have studies 10+2 in Science/ equivalent qualification with Pharmacy diploma and registered as Pharmacist|
|B.Pharma degree and registered as Pharmacist|
|Physiotherapist||Physiotherapy Bachelor’s degree and 2 yrs 2 years practical experience in Physiotherapy from Govt./ private hospital with a minimum bed capacity of 100|
|Perfusionist||Should have B.Sc and must possess Diploma in Perfusion Technology|
|B.Sc degree with 3 yrs experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician|
|Optometrist||B.Sc in Optometry / Ophthalmic technician diploma (couse of 3-4 yrs duration)|
|Lab Superintendent Grade III||Check Notification|
|Health & Malaria Inspector Grade IIII||Check Notification|
Candidates who are in their final year and are awaiting the results need not apply for the post.
Note: The complete details of the educational qualification regarding each specific post has been mentioned in the official notification. Candidates can refer to the notification CEN – 02/2019 from the official RRB websites.
RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019
Paramedical vacancies in Indian Railways will be filled for 1937 vacant posts. The online application form for the same has already been released from 4th March 2019 and will go on till 2nd April 2019.
Candidates will have to fill the application form in the online mode only. No other mode is accepted. Candidates can however, fill their application fee in the online as well as offline mode.
RRB Paramedical : How To Apply Online?
The following pointers must be kept in mind before filling out the Railway paramedical recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Candidates must go through all the details mentioned in the CEN carefully and thoroughly.
- Candidates are hereby advised to check the vacancy in the respective RRB as per their post preferences and category. Only after checking the vacancies in each RRB, should the candidate select his/her choice of RRB.
- Once a RRB is selected by the candidate it cannot be changes/altered.
- Candidates must also fill out their post preferences with utmost care. The RRB will allot posts as per the vacancies and the preferences of the candidates. In case of partial selection of posts, candidates must note that they will not be considered for the posts that they have left unselected.
Steps To Fill The Application Form
- Candidates must first go to any RRB website and click on the apply link for CEN- 2/2019
- Once the link is opened, click on ‘New Registration’
- The candidate will then be asked to select his/her choice of the RRB
- Click on the RRB that you want to apply for. Once the RRB is selected, new page will be opened
- Select Community and PwBD status
- candidates now need to mark the educational qualification on the basis of which they would like to apply
- A list of vacancies in different posts under different RRB’s as per the qualification marked by the candidate shall be flashed on the screen. Candidates must go through the vacancy in each post in his/her category and then click on the apply button for that RRB
- The registration process now begins. Candidates will have to fill in the mandatory details such as name, date of birth, Aadhar card details, father’s name, mother’s name, SSLC/matriculation roll no, mobile no and email ID. Then click on ‘continue’. The initial registration process is completed here. Candidates will be allotted the registration number and the password that will be sent to their mobile number as well as email ID.
- Candidates must now proceed towards filling other necessary details such as gender, category, educational qualification details, and other mentioned details.
- Candidates will now be directed to the fee payment section wherein they will get two options for payment. They either do so online using Netbanking/debit card/credit card or offline by generating SBI challan/post office challan.
- Once the payment is successful, candidates should proceed with filling other details such as their mother tongue, identification marks/mole, choice of exam language, post preferences, uploading of documents (category certificate/PWD certificate/ExS certificate, etc), bank account details for refund of application fee after CBT, etc.
- The final step in the application process is the uploading of scanned photograph and image. The photo and image both must be clear and explicitly visible. The photograph must be sized between 20-50 kb and the signature must be between 10-40 kb.
- After all the details have been entered, candidates must finally submit the application. They can also download and keep a copy of the filled in application form.
RRB Paramedical Categories Community wise fee details are listed below.
|Candidates belonging to reserved categories||Rs 250|
A fee of Rs.400/- will be refunded back to the General candidates attending CBT. Complete application fee of Rs.250/- will be refunded after deducting bank transaction charges to the other categories after they attend CBT.
- Candidates scanned photo (20-50 kb) and signature (10-40 kb) (both in JPEG format)
- SC/ST certificate scanned copy (sized between 50-100 kb in JPEG format) only to avail free travel pass
- Scribe Photo (If Applicable)