RRB Paramedical 2019 Recruitment [Vacancies, Apply Online, Exam Date] : RRB Paramedical notification 2019 has been issued by Railway Recruitment Board. The total number of vacancies under paramedical staff is 1937 positions among which staff nurses are required in higher number at 1109. The written test for this recruitment will be conducted for 100 marks in total and the number of questions will be 100. The test will be conducted as a computer-based test and there will be a negative marking of 1/3rd for every wrong answer in the computer-based test. The test is shortly referred to as CBT.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern
- Selection Process
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
RRB Paramedical Vacancy 2019
RRB Paramedical vacancies post wise list is given below.
- Lab Assistant Grade II – 82
- Lady Health Visitor – 02
- ECG Technician – 23
- Speech Therapist – 01
- Radiographer – 61
- Pharmacist Grade III – 277
- Physiotherapist – 21
- Perfusionist – 01
- Optometrist – 06
- Lab Superintendent Grade III – 25
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III – 289
- Extension Educator – 11
- Dialysis Technician – 20
- Dental Hygienist – 05
- Staff Nurse – 1109
- Dietician – 04
RRB Paramedical Important Dates
A table here gives the RRB Paramedical categories important dates and time that candidates will have to remember:
|Notification Published in Employment News||23rd of February 2019|
|Notification Published in the official websites of RRBs||04th of March 2019|
|Starting Date For online registration||04th March 2019 at 10:00 hrs|
|Closing of online registration of application||02nd April 2019 at 23.59 hrs|
|Closing of offline payment||04th April 2019 at 13.00 hrs|
|Closing of online payment||05th April 2019 at 22.00 hrs|
|Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects||07th April 2019 at 23.59 hrs|
|Computer Based Test||1st week of June 2019 (tentative)|
- RRB Paramedical Apply Online 2019 | RRB Paramedical Syllabus 2019
- RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019 | RRB Paramedical Result 2019
Candidates applying can get to know the dates for the computer-based test through the appropriate Railway Recruitment Board websites.
RRB Paramedical Notification 2019
RRB paramedical categories central employment notification no. CEN 02/2019 has been published on RRB regional websites. Interested candidates can visit the website and download the notification to check the eligibility conditions, fee etc. Here is the list of RRB websites of different regions along with their appropriate phone numbers. Candidates can find the notification from the links given below for appropriate RRB branches.
|Name of RRB(s)||Website address|
|Jammu – Srinagar||Click here|
RRB Paramedical Eligibility 2019
RRB paramedical categories post wise eligibility details are given in detail here as per official notification.
The applicants should either be citizens of India, Bhutan, Nepal or can also be a Tibetan refugee, who came to India before the 1st of January 1962 for permanent settlement in India. Otherwise, the applicants can also be individuals of Indian origin, migrated from countries like Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan or East African nations like Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia or the United Republic of Tanzania with the intention of permanent settlement in India. However, candidates other than actual Indian citizens should get a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India.
RRB Paramedical categories age limit is an important criterion to check the eligibility. The lower and upper age limit for different positions as on the 1st of July 2019 should be 18 and 40 years respectively. Candidates can get to know the dates between which they should have been born from the official notification.
RRB Paramedical age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as mentioned below.
|Category||Upper age limit/ Age Relaxation (In Years)|
|SC / ST||5|
|PwBD||(UR) - 10
(OBC-NCL) - 13
(SC / ST) - 15
|Women candidates who were divorced, or judicially separated and not remarried or widowed||UR - 35
OBC- NCL (Non Creamy Layer) - 38
SC/ST - 40
|Ex-servicemen||Upper age limit as per the post + Community wise age relaxation +Number of years of service rendered plus 3 years
|Candidates working in Railway quasi administrative offices such as cooperative societies and institutes and canteens||Length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower + community age relaxation
|Candidates domiciled in J&K between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||Upper age limit + Community age relaxation|
|Group C and D railway staff with minimum 3 years of service||UR - 40
OBC- NCL (Non Creamy Layer) - 43
SC/ST - 45
The educational qualification requirement differs based on the position for which a candidate plans to apply. Candidates awaiting their result should not apply. As on the date of closing of online registration (02.04.2019) candidate should have minimum educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Educational Qualifications|
|Extension Educator||Graduation in Social Work / Sociology / Community Education + dip. in Health Education of minimum 2 years' duration|
|Radiographer||10+2 (Physics & Chemistry) +
dip. in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology of at least 2 years' duration
Science graduates with dip. in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology of at least 2 years' duration shall be preferred
|Staff Nurse||Registered nurse certificate with Midwife should have passed 3 year general nursing and midwifery
|Optometrist||B.Sc in Optometry or Dip.
in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration) +
applicant should be registered with the respective council / licensing authority
|Perfusionist||B.Sc + perfusion tech diploma OR B.Sc + 3 yrs experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician|
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy +2 yrs practical experience in Physiotherapy|
|ECG Technician||10+2 / Graduation in Science with
dip. or certificate or degree in Cardiology / ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology Techniques
|Dental Hygienist||Degree in science (Biology)
2 yr certificate/ diploma in dental hygiene
Dental Council of India registered dental hygienist
2 yrs of experience as dental hygienist
|Speech Therapist||B.Sc & dip. in audio & speech therapy +
2 years experience in the respective industry
|Dialysis Technician||B.Sc + Haemodialysis diploma or 2 yr in house training or experience in haemodialysis|
|Pharmacist Grade III||10+2 Science or its equivalent + dip. in Pharmacy and registered as Pharmacist OR
B.Pharma or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist
|Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III||B.Sc. Chemistry as Main or Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry + 1-year dip. of Health / Sanitary Inspector
1-year National Trade Certificate in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by NCVT, New Delhi
|Dietician|| Must have B.Sc Science along with PG diploma of 1 year in Dietetics + 3 months internship in hospital
B.Sc Home Science + M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition)
|Lab Superintendent Grade III||B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution
B.Sc with Micro Biology / Life science / Bio-Chemistry / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or equivalent
|Lady Health Visitor||12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
(OR) (b) Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with
In addition to the age, nationality and educational qualification requirement, candidates will also have to meet the medical standards for different positions. It will differ based on the position they opt for. Candidates found medically unfit for the opted position shall not get any alternative appointment.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the notified positions of anyone RRB only based on meeting the eligibility requirement stated for the position. They will have to apply through online mode only by visiting the appropriate website of RRB. They are recommended to read all the instructions before they start filling up the online application. To prevent any mistakes in form filling, candidates are recommended to go through the instructions thoroughly.
RRB Paramedical : How To Apply Online?
- Before they start applying, candidates are recommended to go through the instructions by clicking on the link that shows “CEN-02/2019 link” in the RRB Website.
- Candidates are also recommended to ensure their eligibility before applying for any position by all means.
- The first step is the registration process before you can apply.
- The first step in the Registration process is to select the RRB for which you wish to apply. Here, you are recommended to remember that the RRB once selected cannot be changed once you complete the preliminary registration and once you get the registration number.
- You will have to confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly before you can proceed with the application submission by clicking on a checkbox.
- Now, click on the new registration, where you will have to enter your name, DOB and Father’s name. In addition, you should provide other details like your mother’s name, your DOB, your Aadhar number, professional/technical/diploma/degree/Class X/Matric or SSLC roll number, year of passing, mobile number and your Email Id. All these details should be submitted for the registration.
- Also, details entered cannot be changed once you submit. So, before you click on the submit button make sure that the details are correct. Also, make sure that a unique Email ID is provided during the registration and the mobile number should also be yours. These details will be verified during the One-Time Registration process and during the online application process.
- The verification will be done by sending an OTP to your mobile number and your Email address.
- Once you submit the basic details, your registration number and password will show up on the screen. Even, you will get an OTP to your registered Email and mobile numbers along with your registration details.
- You should enter the OTPs to proceed with the filling up of the online application and for making payment of the examination and application fee. The registration number and password should be preserved and RRB will not entertain any request if you lose your registration number.
- Now, you have your registration details. So, you can proceed by clicking on the “Already registered” option that you will find on the home page of RRB and can log in using your registration number and password. The password is nothing, but your DOB in DDMMYYYY format.
- In the first part of the application, you will have to provide your details pertaining to educational qualification, community, religion, gender, and other basic details.
- The next step is the payment of the application, where you can choose to pay either in online mode or offline using post office challan or bank challan. Here, you should know the last date to pay the fee in both online and offline mode and accordingly complete the payment process.
- Then, you will have to provide scribe details if applicable, detailed educational qualification and choice of exam language and complete the remaining fields as per the instruction that you read before you started the online application process.
- Then, you will have to provide your bank account details for the refund of examination fee if you belong to the reserved category. You can gather complete details about the eligibility to qualify for a refund from the official notification page.
- Now, you will have to upload your photograph and signature. Make sure that the photo is a colour photograph with a light or white background. The size of the photo should be 35 mm x 45 mm or 320 x 240 pixels. Make sure that the photo is in JPEG/JPG format and make sure to scan it with a resolution of 100 DPI. Also, ensure that the photograph should be between the size of 20 and 50 KB.
- As far as signature uploading is concerned, you should sign on a white paper with a black ink pen in a rectangular space in the size 50 mm x 20 mm. Also, the signature should be in running letters and not in block letters. The image should be in JPEG/JPG format scanned with 100 DPI Resolution. The preferred dimension is 50 mm x 20 mm or 140 x 60 Pixels. The size should be between 10 and 40 KB.
- SC/ST candidates will have to upload their caste certificate as the next step.
- Finally, submit the application after ensuring the correctness of all the details entered.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Fee
RRB Paramedical application fee differs based on the category to which an applicant belongs to. For the general category candidates, the fee is Rs.500 and out of this fee, Rs.400 will be refunded to them after duly deducting the bank charges when they appear for the computer-based test. In the same way, the fee for the reserved category candidates is Rs.250. This fee will be refunded to them after duly deducting the bank charges when they appear for CBT.
To ensure speedy filling up of the RRB Paramedical application, candidates are recommended to keep the following documents ready in digital form before they log in to the application page:
- Photograph as per the specification
- Signature as per the specification in JPEG/JPG format
- Scribe photo (if applicable)
RRB Paramedical Exam Pattern
RRB Paramedical exam pattern Candidates will get 90 minutes’ duration to complete the 100 questions and PWBD candidates using scribe facility will get 120 minutes for the same number of questions. The question paper will be in objective type with four options for each question. The standard of the test will be in conformity with the education standards and/or least professional/technical qualifications as prescribed for the positions. The format will be as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning||10||10|
RRB Paramedical Syllabus
RRB Paramedical syllabus differs for the professional ability section based on the position for which candidates apply. They can gather complete details from the notification page by clicking here.
RRB Paramedical Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted from the CBT for document verification and for empanelment. The shortlisting will happen strictly on the merit basis based on the performance of the test takers in the written test. Shortlisted candidates will be finalised after document verification and after medical test for some positions.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card
Candidates will be notified by SMS and Email to download the e-call letter from the website of the RRB. Candidates should download and carry their e-call letter to the test centre without fail.
How To Download e-call letter?
- Open RRB Website @ http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Click on RRB Paramedical categories CEN No. 02/2019 e- call letter under notices
- Enter required details
- Download and print the admit card/ e-call letter
RRB Paramedical Result 2019
RRB Paramedical categories exam result will be published on the regional website of the RRB and candidates will be notified about the same on their registered Email ID and phone number via SMS.
How To Check RRB Paramedical Result?
- Open the RRB website and hover mouse over other links. click on other RRBs
- Click on regional website link
- Click on Results tab
- Find and click on RRB Paramedical categories CEN No. 02/2019 result
- Download the written result or enter registration number to get marks
RRB Paramedical Cut Off
RRB Paramedical staff minimum qualifying mark for unreserved candidates is 40%, while for SC candidates, it is 30% and for STs, it is 25%. In case, sufficient candidates are not available for PwBD category, 2 marks relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks will be given.
How To Check RRB Paramedical Cut Off?
- Open regional website of RRB
- Click on Result tab
- Click on written exam/ Final Result
- Click on Cut Off against RRB Paramedical categories CEN No. 02/2019
- Check the cut off
RRB Paramedical Salary
RRB Paramedical Categories post wise salary details are mentioned below.
|Post Name||Initial pay in Rs.|
|PHARMACIST GRADE III||29200|
|HEALTH and MALARIA INSPECTOR GRADE III||35400|
|LAB SUPERINTENDENT GRADE III||35400|
|LADY HEALTH VISITOR||25500|
|LAB ASSISTANT GRADE II||21700|
RRB Paramedical FAQs
Q. What Is The Total No. Of Vacancies?
Q. What Are The Modes Available For Payment Of Fee?
A. Fee can be paid online through debit / credit cards / UPI / internet banking or offline through bank challan of SBI / Post Office