Check RRB Paramedical 2020 Results [Answer key, Cut Off, Date, Merit List] : RRB Paramedical Result 2020 will get released on the respective RRB websites after few weeks from the examination. First, RRB will release computer based test result and invite shortlisted candidates for Document Verification process. The final result will be released after DV on the zonal websites of RRB. The RRB will release the result in stages after the completion of each stage.
The Board will first release the answer key, cut off and result of the CBT followed by the final merit list after the document verification and medical fitness test. Pdf file containing the selected candidates roll number will be released after each stage of exam and separate window will be made available to check the score obtained in the CBT exam. Candidates will have to visit the RRB websites for all updates and news about paramedical result.
RRB Paramedical Result 2020 Date
The CBT exam will be conducted in November 2020. Once the CBT is successfully conducted, the Board will release the tentative answer key of the exam and followed by the list of candidates who have qualified the CBT round. It will release the minimum qualifying percentage marks or cut off on the RRB websites.
The RRB will release the results of the CBT exam on their official websites in the form of a PDF file. Candidates can search for their roll numbers using the Ctrl+F keys. All those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying percentage will be able to locate their roll numbers in the list.
All the qualified candidates will then be invited to the document verification round followed by the medical fitness test.
The Board will then finally release the final merit list recommending the candidates to the Zonal Railways/Production Units.
How To Check RRB Paramedical Result?
Candidates can check the RRB Paramedical Result 2020 by following these steps.
- Visit the respective official websites of RRB that the candidate has enrolled for
- On the home page, look for the link ‘CEN – 02/2020’ result
- Click on that particular link
- The result PDF will be flashed on the screen
- Candidates can locate their roll numbers by clicking on the Ctrl+F keys
- Candidates can also download the PDF for future reference.
How To Check RRB Paramedical Score Card?
- Visit the respective RRB website
- look for Railway Paramedical ‘CEN –/2020’ section
- Click on ‘Normalized marks’
- Enter Registration number and date of birth
- Click on Submit Button
- Save and take print out of score card
Selection in case of a tie will be done based on two factors
- Firstly, age will be considered with the older candidate the foremost preference
- Secondly, the names of the candidates in alphabetical order will be considered.
RRB Paramedical Answer key
- The RRB will release the tentative RRB paramedical answer key 2020 of the CBT exam within a few days after the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates will also be given the choice of raising objections (if any) within a stipulated time and in a prescribed format.
- All those who wish to raise any objection in a particular question/set of questions, will have to upload the Board uploaded answer along with their correct version of the answer followed by the reference for the claim.
- Candidates will have to pay a fixed amount per question and then submit their objection.
- The Board will take note of all the objections that have been raised and will then update the candidates about the changes (if any) on their official websites.
How To Check The Answer Key?
The RRB paramedical result online answer key will be released by the Board on the different region specific websites of RRB. The steps to check and download it is as follows.
- Visit the region specific official website of RRB.
- Look for the link that mentions ‘CEN -/2020 answer key’.
- Clink on the link
- The tentative answer key will flash on the screen
- Candidates can match their responses with the answers given in the answer key and then raise objections if any.
- For raising objections, candidates will have to first note down the question ID, the correct answer ID followed by the answer that the candidate finds to be correct.
- Only after paying the required amount per question, will the objections be accepted.
- The objections have to be raised within the stipulated time or else the objections will not be accepted. The decision of the Board in case of the objections is final and binding.
Normalization Of Marks
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Document verification round based on the marks scored by them in the computer based test. But if in case, the CBT is carried out in multiple sessions/stages, the marks scored by the candidate in the different sessions will be normalized and the normalized scores will be taken into consideration.
RRB Paramedical Cut Off
Candidates will have to secure a minimum qualifying percentage in their CBT round to be considered eligible for the document verification round. Only after they score the required cut off percentage, will they be shortlisted for the next round. The cut off percentage decided for the different categories is mentioned below.
- UR – 40%
- OBC/SC – 30%
- ST – 25%
If the number of candidates in the PWD candidates is not sufficient, then 2 marks extra relaxation in the qualifying marks shall be given
RRB Paramedical Result FAQs
Q. Will The Amount Paid For Raising Objections Be Refunded?
A. The amount paid per question will be refunded to only those candidates whose objection/claim proves to be absolutely valid and correct. No amount shall be refunded in case the objection does not prove to be correct. The decision of the Board in this case will be final and binding.
Q.When Will The Final Merit List Be Released?
A.The Board will release the final merit list after the successful completion of all the rounds viz CBT, DV and medical fitness test. The RRB will then recommend the names to the respective Zonal Railways/Production Units.
Q. Will The 50% Extra Candidates Be Included In The Merit List?
A. The Board will call upon 50% extra candidates to be available for the document verification round. These candidates will be considered as standby and will be considered for empanelment only if there is a shortage of candidates for the empanelment from the main list.