Railway RRB Apply Online 2021 : RRB(s) will release RRB ALP 2021 and Railway Group D 2021 official notification for recruiting around 89,000 candidates on several posts. RRB Recruitment Apply Online 2021 process willl be started. So, interested candidates can fill online application form before last date.
Candidates can fill and submit online application on any of the RRB(s) website. But before attempting online application, a candidate is requested to go through the RRB official notification to understand eligibility criteria and other related information.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2021
RRB ALP 2021 official notification will be released soon. Railway Recruitment Board(s) will recruit nearly 27,000 candidates on the vacant posts of assistant loco pilot and technicians (Grade III). RRB ALP 2021 recruitment examination will be a national level exam to be held in three stages. To apply for RRB ALP 2021, you need to visit concerned regional RRB(s) official website.
RRB ALP Apply Online 2021
- Open RRB(s) website in your browser
- On homepage, you will see few links
- Before moving for attempting online application, you are requested to read RRB ALP 2021 official notification to understand eligibility criteria
- Now, click on the ‘Click here to apply for the CEN -/2021’ link
- You will be taken to a new page having two tabs- ‘New registration’ & ‘Already Registered’
- Before hitting the cursor on ‘New Registration’ tab read given steps to be followed while registering & filing the online application carefully
- After understanding steps, now click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
- On clicking the same tab, a new page will be opened having several fields to be filled by candidates
- Now, fill up the entire form with basic details very carefully as you cannot edit them later
- Type the security code as given in image and check the declaration statement
- Now, hit the pointer on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see a registration number and password
- Also, you will receive an OTP to enter on the website for confirmation
- Now, use the same registration number and password to login into your account
- To login, you need click on the “Already Registered” tab
- You will see a new page having a login form
- Fill the required details and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now, complete your online application by uploading image & signature
- Don’t forget to select the mode of payment
- Hit ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Print your final submitted online application to use in future
Railway Group D 2021
RRC Group D 2021 official notification will be released soon. Group D 2021 recruitment examination will be conducted by the Railway Recruitment Cells in upcoming months. Like RRB ALP 2021, RRC Group D 2021 will also be a national level recruitment exam organized and controlled by RRC(s).
RRC(s) will publish an indicative advertisement for Group D 2021 recruitment examination in the latest issue of Employment newspaper. Group D official notification will be announced soon on all RRB(s) website. To apply for Group D, candidates will have to submit online application available on RRB(s) website.
Railway Group D 2021 Apply Online
- Go to any of the RRB(s) website
- Find and click ‘Click here to apply for the CEN -/2021’ link
- Now, you will see a new page having important information and two buttons ‘New Registration’ & ‘Already Registered’
- Because you are a new user therefore you have to register yourself on RRB’s website by clicking ‘New Registration’ tab
- But before that read all the given Steps to be followed while registering & filing the online application carefully
- After understanding the steps, now start attempting online application
- Click ‘New Registration’ tab after checking the declaration box
- You will see a new page contains several fields
- Fill up all the fields very carefully as you cannot edit them later
- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- Just after clicking, you will receive an OTP and login details (registration no. & password) on your computer’s screen
- Now, you have to use all the received details to login into your account
- To login, you need to click on the ‘Already Registered’ tab
- Fill the rest details to complete your online application process
- Upload the scanned copies of documents (image & signature) in the prescribed format
- Select mode of payment (online & offline)
- Click ‘Final Submit’ button and take a print out of your submitted application form
Both recruitment events will be held across the country. RRB(s) will conduct ALP 2021 & Group D examination in almost every major city in India. Both recruitment events will be one of the largest recruitment examinations in the year 2021. It is expected that more than 2 crore eligible candidates will participate in both examinations.