RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 : The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released the RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor notification 2021 on 5 February 2021 to conduct a direct recruitment examination. The examination is expected to be held on 18 September 2021.
- RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Apply online dates are 16th Feb 2021 to 17 March 2021 and reopened apply dates are 8th July 2021 to 27th July 2021.
- The minimum and maximum age criteria are 18-40 years.
- Candidates must have 10+2 Intermediate with B.Sc. Agriculture.
- Total vacancies to be filled are 2254, of which 40+212 are TSP and 842+1160 are Non-TSP Agriculture Supervisor.
For more details, interested candidates should go through this article as it contains several important things such as date of release of official notification, necessary eligibility conditions, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, examination date, center, pattern/scheme & syllabus, admit card, results, etc.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Overview
|Examination Name||RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021|
|Examination conducted by||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Posts name & department||Agriculture Supervisor in Agriculture Department, Rajasthan|
|Post group||Group 4 post|
|Notification||May/ June 2021|
|Online application Dates||16 Feb 2021 - 27 Mar 2021|
|Reopened Dates||8-22 July 2021 up to 23:59 Hrs|
|Date of depositing fees||22 July 2021|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2254|
|Apply mode||Online only|
|Recruitment process||Single examination|
|Admit card||Few days ago from the date of examination|
|Examination||18 September 2021|
|Final result declaration||To be notified|
|Apply online on||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 Notification & Vacancies
To fill new and vacant positions of Agriculture Supervisor, RSMSSB will conduct a direct recruitment examination on 18 September 2021. The Board has released the official notification on 5 February 2021. Official notification will be available to download on Board’s online portal.
As per the official notification, there is a total of 2254 vacancies of Agriculture Supervisor to be filled through a direct recruitment examination. The distribution of vacancies is explained in the below table:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Non- scheduled area||Scheduled area||Total positions|
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the Agriculture Supervisor post should first go through official notification to know minimum eligibility conditions and other important information.
An applicant should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan.
Age Limit and Relaxation (As on January 1st, 2021)
Minimum age – 18 & maximum age – 40. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as shown in the below table:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|Permanent resident of Rajasthan belonging to SC/ST/OBC/BC||5||10|
|For more details Click here|
An applicant should have passed the 10+2 examination with Agriculture as a subject OR have a degree in BSc. Forestry / BSc. Agriculture from a recognized university. On top of that, the applicant also has knowledge of working in Devnagri Script written in Hindi & about Rajasthan Culture.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 Application Fee
|S. No.||Category||Examination fee (in Rs.)|
|2||Rajasthan Domicile Candidates (OBC/EBC)||350/-|
All the candidates will have to pay their examination fee as per their category. The fee can be paid either online or offline. To pay the fee online, use a debit/credit card or internet banking facility. For offline fee submission, applicants should have to submit cash at any E-Mitra Kiosk or CSC Centres.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 Application Form & Process
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 application forms will be available online from 16 Feb 2021 – 17 March 2021 and reopened dates are 8-22 July 2021 up to 23:59 Hrs. Interested candidates are advised that before filling the application form, read the advertisement and instructions to apply online. Moreover, aspirants are also requested to present their application under the same category for which they are eligible.
The process to apply online for Agriculture Supervisor is given below:
- Open RSMSSB’s official website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see a few tabs
- Find and click on the ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ tab
- Now, you will be on a new page having ‘links to apply’ of ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available in front of the ‘Full Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Agriculture Supervisor 2021’ link
- Read important dates then click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Click on the ‘register’ tab for ‘SSOID/Username’ & ‘password’
- After registration, use ‘SSOID/Username’ & ‘password’ to login
- Fill up and submit the required details carefully
- Follow rest instructions
- Upload digital copies of your latest PP size photo & signature
- Pay your examination fee
- Submit the application form and print it
- Keep a printed copy safe for future reference
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
There will be a written test having 100 objective type questions to be solved in a maximum of 120 minutes. Each MCQ will be of 4 marks. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Question paper’s part||Subject’s name||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Part I||General Hindi||15||60|
|Part II||Rajasthan’s General Knowledge, History & Sanskrit||25||100|
|Part III||Culinary Science, Horticulture & Animal Husbandry||60||240|
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 Admit Card
A few days ago from the date of the written examination, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur will issue RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Admit cards online through the website http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. To download admit card, applicants should have to use their ‘SSOID/Username’ & ‘password’. The process of downloading admit card is explained below:
- Open RSMSSB’s official website in your web browser
- Find and click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab
- You will get a new page having few admit card downloading links of an ongoing recruitment event
- Find and click on the ‘Download Admit Card for Agriculture Supervisor 2021’ link
- Login in to your account by using your ‘SSOID/Username’ & ‘password’
- View/download your admit card
- Verify all the details printed on your admit card
- Print it on A4 size paper and keep it safe to use in the examination
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 Result
After a few days from the date of examination, the Board will announce and publish RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor 2021 results on its website. To check results, a candidate has to login into his/her account. After login successfully, candidates can print and download their results and scorecard.