RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Apply Online, Application Form : The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur will conduct a direct recruitment event to recruit eligible Indian candidates for the post of Lab Assistant in Directorate of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Bikaner. Candidates who want to apply need to attempt an online application on the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in between June 14th to July 13th, 2021.
Read further to know details such as date of release of official notification, no. of vacancies, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection procedure, scheme of examination & syllabus, admit card, date, month & centers of examination, results, etc.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Overview
|Examination name||RSMSSB Lab Assistant Direct Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Notification||To be released|
|Post name & department||Lab Assistant in Directorate of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Bikaner|
|No. of vacancies||1200|
|Application submission dates||June 14th to July 13th, 2021|
|Examination fee submission dates||June 14th to July 13th, 2021|
|Admit card||Yet to be announced|
|Date & month of examination||July / August 2021 (Expected)|
|Helpline Numbers for|
|Fee Payment related issues||0141-2221424/2221425|
|Application form Issue||0294-3057541|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Notification
RSMSSB lab assistant direct recruitment 2021 official notification will be released in June 2021. Officials of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will upload it on Board’s official website.
Download RSMSSB Lab Assistant Notification 2021
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Vacancies
As per the official advertisement, the total no. of vacancies is 1200. Out of which 954 are for the non-scheduled area and 246 are for the scheduled area.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to take participate in this upcoming recruitment event are requested to know eligibility criteria. Below we have mentioned eligibility conditions as per the official advertisement needed to apply for the post of Lab Assistant.
Only Indian citizens or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan are eligible to apply.
Age Limit and Relaxation (As on January 1st, 2021)
- Minimum age – 18
- Maximum age – 40
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as shown in the below table:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|Permanent resident of Rajasthan belonging to SC/ST/OBC/BC||5||10|
Interested candidates should have passed the senior secondary examination with Science subject and have working experience in Hindi written in Devnagri script and be aware of Rajasthani’s culture.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
Category-wise fee to be paid by candidates is given below:
|S. No.||Category||Examination fee (in Rs.)|
|2||Rajasthan Domicile Candidates (OBC/EBC)||350/-|
All the candidates can pay the application fee either online or offline. For offline submission of fees, candidates need to deposit cash at any CSC centers or E-Mitra Kiosk. For online submission of fees, they have to use a debit/credit card or internet banking service.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Application Form & Process
According to the official advertisement, candidates who want to apply for the post of Lab Assistant need to register on the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The process of registration is given below:
- Open the official website or click here
- On the homepage, find and select the ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ tab
- A new page will be opened having ‘Apply Online’ links of ongoing recruitment events
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ available in front of ‘Direct Recruitment for Lab Assistant Exam – 2021’
- You will see a new page having details of the post and the ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Before clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ tab, read all the information available on this page
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab
- You will see ‘Rajasthan Single Sign On’ page
- Since you are a new user, therefore, click on the ‘Register’ tab
- Select the appropriate option to complete an online registration process
- After following all the instructions properly, you will get an ‘SSOID or Username’ & ‘password’
- With this ‘SSOID or Username’ & ‘password’, you can complete your online application
- Now, open the Rajasthan Single Sign-On page or click here
- Enter your ‘SSOID/Username’ and ‘Password’
- Enter captcha
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab
- Fill up all the essential details
- Upload digital copies of your photo & signature
- Pay your examination fee
- Finally submit your application form and print it on the A4 size paper
- Keep a printed copy of the online application safe for future reference
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- There will be a single question paper divided into two parts – Part A & B.
- In the question paper, there will be objective type questions of a total of 300 marks to be solved in a maximum of 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- There will be also a provision of negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|General Knowledge (Historical, Geographical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan)||Major tourist centres, budgetary trends, population distribution, growth, literacy, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock etc.|
History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
Ancient Culture & Civilization of Rajasthan, KaIibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
Society and Religion
Role of women during Medieval and Modern period
|Morphology of Angiosperms: - Structure of flower and seed, Structure & Modification of Root, Stem & Leaf, Plant Anatomy: Tissue & Tissue System, Secondary growth, General characters of : Bryophyta, Pterido-phyta, Algae, Fungi, Lichens, Gymnosperms and Angiosperms, Environmental Studies: Ecological Adaptations, Environmental Pollution, Population Ecology, Biodiversity, Structure & type of Ecosystem, Energy flow, Biogeo- Chemical Cycle, Cell: Structure (Eukaryotic & Prokaryotic) cell theory & cell Division, Biological Evolution, Economic Importance of Animals, Muscular System: Type of Muscles and Muscle contraction, Nervous System of Human: Structure of Brain, Eye and Ear, Structure of Neuron, nerve impulse, Circulatory and Endocrine System of Human: blood groups, blood clotting, Structure of Heart, Composition of blood, lymph glands, Antigen & Antibodies, Endocrine glands & their hormones, Biotechnology: Ethical Issues, Transgenic Plants and Animal, General Account, Recombinant DNA technology, Application of Biotechnology in Agriculture & Medical field|
|Oscillations: Simple harmonic motion & its example, resonance, Dynamics of Rigid Body: Conservation of angular momentum, Torque, moment of inertia of simple geometrical objects, Thermodynamics: First & Second law of thermodynamics, heat engines & refrigerators, Optics: microscope & telescope, interference, diffraction & polarisation, polarimeter, Semi-conductor Electronics: diode as a rectifier, zener diode, pn junction, transistor, logic gates, Nuclei: Mass defect, nuclear binding energy, nuclear fission & fusion, Atom: Bohr's model of H- atom, Optics: microscope & telescope, interference, diffraction & polarisation, polarimeter, Electric Current: meter-bridge, potentiometer, Kirchhoff's law, Wheatstone-bridge etc|
|Part III: |
|Periodic table & atomic properties, s-block & p-block elements, chemical equilibrium, ionic equilibrium, hydrocarbons, nomenclature & general properties of organic compounds, solutions, solid state, liquid state, gaseous state etc|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards will be out a few days before the date of examination. Once admit cards are released, candidates can download them from the official website through the ‘Rajasthan Single Sign On’ page. The process to download the admit card is given below:
- Open the ‘Rajasthan Single Sign On’ page or click here
- You will see a login page
- Enter your ‘SSOID/Username’ and ‘Password’
- Enter captcha
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab
- You will be logged into your account
- Go to admit card section and download your admit card
- After downloading, print it on the A4 size paper
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Exam Date
RSMSSB lab assistant direct recruitment 2021 exam is expected to be held in the month of July / August 2021. The exact date of examination will be declared later through the Board’s website or by releasing a press note.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2021 Result
The final result will be declared after a few days from the date of examination. To check the result, candidates need to visit the official website. The candidate has to follow a few below given simple steps to check the result:
- Open ‘Rajasthan Single Sign On’ page
- Enter the required details to login
- After login, go to the result section and view/download/print your result