RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 : Candidates having a certificate in Library Science and passed in 10+2/intermediate examination can apply for RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 vacancies. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur will conduct a direct recruitment event for new as well as free positions of Librarian Grade-III in the Secondary Education Department in Rajasthan.
To know more, interested and eligible candidates should continue reading as below we have provided few important information about this upcoming recruitment event such as date of release of official notification, eligibility criteria, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, examination date, centre, pattern/scheme & syllabus, admit card, results etc.
RSMSSB Librarian Overview
|Examination conducted by||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Examination Name||RSMSSB Librarian Grade-III Direct Recruitment Examination 2020|
|Notification release||May/ June 2020|
|Posts name & department||Librarian Grade-III in Secondary Education Department, Rajasthan|
|Post group||Group IV post|
|Online application starts from||June 28th, 2020|
|Closing date||July 27th, 2020 up to 23:59 Hrs|
|Date of depositing fees||June 28th to July 27th, 2020 up to 23:59 Hrs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||700|
|Apply mode||Online only|
|Recruitment process||Single examination|
|Mode of examination||Online (expected)|
|Admit cards||Few days ago from the date of examination|
|Final result||Will be updated shortly|
|Apply online on||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Helpline no.||0141-2722520, 0294-3057541|
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Recruitment 2020 Notification
In May/June 2020, RSMSSB will release and published an official notification to conduct a direct recruitment examination for the post of Librarian Grade-III on its website. The notification is available in Hindi language.
Download RSMSS Librarian Grade 3 Notification 2020
According to notification, there are total 700 vacancies of Librarian Grade-III post. Distribution of vacancies will be as per shown in below table:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Non- scheduled area||Scheduled area||Total positions|
RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 2020 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan.
Age Limit and Relaxation (As on January 1st, 2020)
- Minimum age- 18
- Maximum- 40
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as shown in below table:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|Permanent resident of Rajasthan belonging to SC/ST/OBC/BC||5||10|
|For more details click here click here|
Candidates who wish to apply for RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2020 should have a certificate in Library Science and have passed 10+2/intermediate examination. On top of that, they should also have working knowledge of Devnagri script written in Hindi and aware of Rajasthan’s culture.
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III 2020 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
All the candidates who want to apply for Librarian post should pay examination fee as per their category. Fee is non-refundable and can be paid either online or offline. To pay fee online, use a debit/credit card or internet banking facility. For offline fee submission, applicants should have to submit cash at any E-Mitra Kiosk or CSC Centres.
|S. No.||Category||Examination fee (in Rs.)|
|2||Rajasthan Domicile Candidates (OBC/EBC)||350/-|
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III 2020 Application Form & Process
Eligible candidates will need to apply online @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Online application submission can be done in between June 28th to July 27th, 2020 up to 23:59 Hrs. The procedure to apply online is explained below in few simple steps:
- Open Board’s official website
- You will see homepage having few important tabs
- Find and click on ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ tab
- You will see a new page having details about ongoing recruitment events
- Find heading ‘Full Advertisement For Direct Recruitment of Librarian Grade-III 2020’ then click on ‘Apply online’ link
- Once again, you will have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Now, you will see ‘Rajasthan Single Sign On’ login page
- Since you are new so click on ‘Register’ tab; but before that make sure you have personal email ID, working mobile number & scanned copies of your latest passport size photo & signature
- Now, go through online registration process by selecting any of the available options; you can attempt registration through your AADHAR ID or Facebook or Twitter or Google + or Bhamashah ID
- After successful registration, you will receive a ‘SSOID or Username’ & ‘password’
- Use your ‘SSOID or Username’ & ‘password’ to fill rest details
- Enter and submit all the necessary information
- Upload scanned copies of your photo & signature in the prescribed format
- Pay your examination fee
- Finally submit your application form and print it on A4 size paper
- Keep printed copy of online application safe for future reference
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
According to official notification, RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2020 examination is expected to be held in online mode in the month of August/September 2020.
- There will be a single written test having 150 multiple choice questions to be solved in 180 minutes.
- Each question will be of 2 marks. So, total marks will be 300.
- For each wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted as penalty.
|Subject’s name||No. of questions||Marks||Syllabus/Topics|
General Knowledge (Rajasthan’s History, Art, Culture, Geography etc)
|50||100||Sources of Rajasthan’s History, Geography, Rajasthan’s popular civilizations, Mughal-Rajput relations, Rajasthan’s culture & famous personalities, Important castles, monuments etc|
Library and Information Science & Basic Knowledge of Computer
|100||200||Foundation of library and information Science (Library acts in India, Library legislation, Library movement in India, Extension activities and public relation work, Intellectual property rights and law, Censorship, Role and activities of I.L.A., IFLA and UNESCO and RRRLF etc), Library Classification and Cataloguing (Steps in practical classification, Library Cataloguing: Definition, need, purpose and function, Definition, need, purpose and function, Notation: Types and qualities, Main features of Colon Classification and Dewey Decimal Classification Schemes etc), Library Organisation and Management (Periodical section, Circulation section, Function of administration, Sections of a library etc) Reference Service and Information Sources and Basics of Computer|
Note:- Paper pattern and syllabus is provisional and can be changed as per Board’s direction
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III 2020 Admit Card
As per notification, RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 admit cards will not be sent by post or any other mode. Candidates itself need to download their admit card through Board’s website. The process to download admit card is given below:
- Open Board’s official website
- Go to admit card section
- Provide your login details such as ‘SSOID/Username’ & ‘password’
- After logging into account, you can download your admit card
- After downloading, don’t forget to print it on A4 size paper
It will be necessary for all the eligible candidates to bring their e-admit card to the examination centre. In addition to admit card, they will also require to bring a valid photo ID. Photo ID will be for verification. If any candidate fails to present any of the aforementioned things then he will be not allowed to appear in the examination. For further information, candidates are requested to go through official notification and Board’s website.
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III 2020 Result
RSMSSB Librarian result announcement date is still not disclosed by the Board. But as per previous records, we can say that results will be announced after 1 week from the date of examination. After result announcement, candidates need to login into their account available at Board’s website to check their performance. Through website, candidates can also download or print a copy of their result.