RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, Vacancy, Syllabus : RSMSSB Stenographer Notification 2020 will be released in July 2020. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will conduct a Stenographer Joint Exam in the month of September/October 2020. Interested candidates can apply online on the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Online application submission can be made in between 12th of July to 10th of August 2020.
But before that, aspirants are required to know details like date of release of full advertisement, total no. of vacancies, eligibility conditions, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, admit card, examination date, result etc.
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Notification & Vacancies
The officials of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will release a full advertisement for direct recruitment of Stenographer Joint Exam-2020 on the 4th of July 2020.
Download RSMSSB Stenographer Notification 2020 Pdf
According to latest advertisement, total number of vacancies is 1085. Out of which, 1033 vacancies will be for candidates belonging to non-scheduled areas and rest vacancies i.e. 52 shall be for candidates belonging to scheduled areas. To know department-wise distribution of vacancies, please refer to official advertisement.
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Overview
|Name of the examination||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Stenographer Joint Exam-2020|
|Also known as||RSSB Stenographer Joint Exam-2020|
|Notification||4th of July 2020|
|Advertisement no.||-/ 2020|
|No. of vacancies||1085 (1033 for non-scheduled area & 52 for scheduled area)|
|Application submission dates||12th of July to 10th of August, 2020|
|Admit card||Yet to be announced|
|Month & date of examination||September / October 2020|
|Results||Yet to be announced|
|Helpline numbers for queries related to|
|Online application||0294 - 3057541|
|Transactions / E-Mitra Kiosk||0141-2221424 / 2221425|
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Eligibility Conditions
Age Limit (As on 1st of January, 2020)
- Minimum age-18 years
- Maximum age- 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit shall be applicable as per the laws.
|Category of applicants||Relaxations in upper age limit (in years)|
|Female candidates of General category||5|
|Male candidates of SC / ST / OBC of Rajasthan||5|
|Female applicants of SC / ST / OBC of Rajasthan||10|
|PWDs of general category||10|
|PWDs of SC / ST category||15|
|PWDs of BC / OBC category||13|
|For more details, please refer to official advertisement or click here|
Applicants should have,
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Obtained a diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Government recognized polytechnic institution
- Obtained a certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi
- Done RSCIT (Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology)
- Obtained a Senior Secondary Certificate from any recognized Board of Secondary Education in India with Computer Application / Computer Science as 1 of the subjects
- Obtained a certificate / diploma / degree in Computer application / computer science from a Government recognized university
- Obtained Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) / Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) certificate organized under State / National council or Vocational Training Scheme
In addition to above mentioned qualifications, applicants should also have working knowledge in Hindi Devnagiri Script and aware of Rajasthani’s culture.
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Exam Fee & Mode Of Payment
- Applicants belonging to BC / OBC of creamy layer and general categories are required to pay an amount of Rs. 450/- towards examination fee
- Applicants belonging to BC / OBC of non-creamy layer of Rajasthan are required to pay an amount of Rs. 350/- towards examination fee
- For all persons with disabilities (PWD) and Rajasthan’s SC / ST candidates, the examination fee will be Rs. 250/-
As per their categories, applicants can submit examination fees through any C.S.C. or E-Mitra Kiosk. Fee once paid, shall not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Application Form & Process
RSSB stenographer joint exam-2020 application forms shall be available online on the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from the 12th of July, 2020. The last date to apply online is 10th of August, 2020.
How To Apply Online?
- Open RSSB’s official website
- On homepage, you will see four tabs and ‘Latest News’ section
- Find and click on tab ‘Recruitment Advertisement’
- You will be landed on a new page having ‘Apply Online’ links available against ongoing recruitment notices
- Find and click on link ‘Apply Online’ available against ‘Full Advertisement For Direct Recruitment of Stenographer Joint Exam-2020’
- You will see a new page having post details along with a dedicated ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Click the tab ‘Apply Online’
- You will be landed on ‘Rajasthan Single Sign On’ page
- If you are an old user then use your ‘Digital Identity (SSOID / Username’ & ‘Password’ to login and apply
- Otherwise click on ‘Registration’ tab
- You will see few options through which you can get registered yourself on the website
- Registration is necessary to apply for Stenographer post under Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
- Select any option for registration & follow rest instructions carefully
- After completing registration, you will get a ‘Username / SSOID’ & ‘Password’
- Use your ‘Username / SSOID’ & ‘Password’ to complete your online application
- Upload scanned copies of your photo & signature
- Pay examination fee through any C.S.C. or E-Mitra Kiosk
- Print your final submitted application form
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Selection Process
RSSB Stenographer Joint exam-2020 will consists of 2 stages of examination. Stage I will be a written examination and Stage II will be a Typing & Stenography Test.
Stage I Written examination (Objective type test)
|Sl. No||Subjects / Tests||Duration||Marks|
|i||General Knowledge, General Science & Rajasthan’s GK||3 hours||100|
|ii||General English & Hindi||3 hours||100|
Stage II Typing & Stenography Test (Select any 1 paper)
|1||English Shorthand||10 minutes||100|
|Transcription & typing on computer||60 minutes|
|2||Hindi Shorthand||10 minutes||100|
|Transcription & typing on computer||70 minutes|
Note: For more details, please refer to official notification or website i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Admit Card
As per official advertisement, Board will issue admit card online to each registered candidate through the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. To get admit card from Board’s website, an applicant has to follow few below given steps:
- Open RSSB’s official website
- Hover mouse’s pointer over ‘Candidate Corner’ tab
- You will see few options such as ‘Syllabus’, ‘General Instructions’, ‘Result’ etc
- Click on the tab ‘Admit Cards’
- You will see a page having links to download admit card for several ongoing recruitment exercises
- Find and click on link ‘Download Admit Card for RSSB Stenographer Joint Exam-2020’
- Click on ‘Get Admit Card’ tab
- You will see a form
- Enter / select details such as application no., date of birth and text as given in image
- Click on ‘Get Admit Card’ tab
- You will see your admit card; download or save it
- After downloading your admit card, verify the details printed on it
- Take print out of your Admit Card for RSSB Stenographer Joint Exam-2020
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Exam Date & Centres
As per official advertisement, RSSB stenographer joint exam-2020 is expected to be held in the month of September / October 2020 at several centres across the state. However, exact date of examination is yet to be released by RSSB.
RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Result
Final result announcement shall be made available by RSSB after conducting both stages’ examination. Results will be published on RSSB’s official website. To check your result / score card, a candidate has to follow few steps:
- Open official website of RSSB
- On homepage, you will see ‘Results’ tab
- Click it
- A new page will be opened having ‘Result fetching links’ of several recruitment events; result fetching links are posted against date of result announcement
- Find and click on the respective result checking link
- Enter & submit details (if asked) like application no., date of birth, captcha code etc.
- You will see your result and score card
- Download and print it on A4 size paper