RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Apply Online & Admit Card :
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board aka RSSB has invited online applications from eligible Indian candidates for filling up the post of Pharmacist. Interested government job aspirants can apply online on or before 15th September 2018 through the webpage.
Before anything, they must aware of few things like date of release of official notification, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application form, process, fees & mode of payment, admit card, procedure of selection / scheme of examination with syllabus, date & month of examination, result etc.
RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Official Notification & Details Of Vacancies
Few days back, Dr. B.L. Jatawat, Chairman at Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur has released a notification for direct recruitment of Pharmacist – 2018. It is available on the website of RSSB. To view / download it now, please click here.
According to official notification, total no. of vacancies is 1736. Out of which, 198 vacancies of Pharmacist will be for scheduled areas and 1538 vacancies for non-scheduled areas. To get complete details, please go through official notification.
RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||RSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Notification was released on||13th Aug 2018|
|Advt. No.||14 / 2018|
|Name of the post||Pharmacist|
|Total no. of vacancies||1736|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||16th Aug 2018|
|Closure of registration of application||15th Sept 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||15th Sept 2018|
|Closure for online fee payment||15th Sept 2018|
|Closure for fee payment at kiosk||15th Sept 2018|
|Final selection process||On the basis of written examination and work experience|
|Admit cards for written exam shall be available to download from||-|
|Written examination will be in||October 2018 (Expected)|
|Apply online @||http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home|
RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant should be an Indian citizen or a subject of either Nepal or Bhutan.
Age (As on 1st Jan 2019)
As on mentioned date, applicants should be 18 years old but not have acquired an age of 40 years. However, there is also provision of relaxation in upper age limit in the following cases
- Female applicants of general category – relaxation up to 5 years
- Male applicants of SC / ST / OBC category (must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan) – 5 years
- Female applicants of SC / ST / OBC category (must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan) – 10 years
- PWDs of BC / OBC category – 13 years
- PWDs of general category – 10 years
- PWDs of SC / ST category – 15 years
Applicant must have obtained a diploma in Pharmacy. On top of that, applicant must be a registered Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council. Along with that, applicant must have knowledge of Rajasthani’s culture as well as working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script.
RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Exam Fees & Mode Of Payment
- For applicants belonging to general and BC / OBC of creamy layer categories – examination fee will be Rs. 450/-
- For applicants belonging to BC / OBC of non-creamy layer of Rajasthan – examination fee will be Rs. 350/-
- For all persons with disabilities (PWD) and Rajasthan’s SC / ST candidates, the examination fee will be Rs. 250/-
- All the applicants can pay their RSSB Pharmacist examination fees through any C.S.C. or E-Mitra Kiosk.
RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Application Form and Process
According to the official notification, RSSB Pharmacist 2018 application forms are available online from 16th Aug 2018 to 15th Sept 2018. Those who are interested should apply before the last date by following the below mentioned instructions:
- Open official website of RSSB
- Click on tab ‘Recruitment Advertisement’
- You will see a new page having few links
- Find and click on link ‘Apply Online’ available against ‘Direct Recruitment of Pharmacist – 2018’
- A new page will be displayed having few important details of post
- Read all the important dates along with instructions
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ tab
- You will be landed on a new page called ‘Rajasthan Single Sign On / RSSO’
- Go through ‘One time Profile Registration’ process by selecting any of the given options; it is mandatory for new users
- You will get a ‘SSOID / Username’
- Now, use your ‘SSOID / Username’ and ‘Password’ to login and apply online to RSSB Pharmacist 2018
- Enter your login details then captcha
- Click on tab ‘Login’
- After login, search for icon ‘Recruitment Portal’
- On clicking the said icon, you will see your dashboard
- Under section ‘Ongoing Recruitment’, find and click on ‘Apply Now’ link available against ‘Direct Recruitment Of Pharmacist – 2018’
- Select post
- Enter your basic details like father’s / mother’s name
- Select gender, date of birth, category, religion etc.
- Enter your correspondence as well as permanent address
- Click on tab ‘Next’
- Now, provide your personal details
- Then click on tab ‘Next’
- Provide your qualification & experience details
- Fill up the rest details in your online application
- Upload scanned copies of your photo & signature
- Select any mode of payment and pay examination fee
- Print your final submitted application form
RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Scheme Of Examination and Syllabus
Initially, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will conduct a written examination for the post of Pharmacist. RSSB Pharmacist 2018 examination is expected to be held in Oct 2018. However, exact date of examination is yet to be announced.
Scheme of written examination along with syllabus is yet to be disclosed by the Board.
Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of an order of merit to be prepared after considering marks of written examination and bonus marks for experience. Bonus marks will be given to such candidates who have at least one or more years’ work experience in the similar field. Experience of less than 1 year duration will not be considered.
RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Admit Card
Admit cards for RSSB Pharmacist exam shall be published by Board on its official website. To get admit card through the website, a candidate has to follow few below given steps
- Open Board’s official website
- Search for ‘Candidate Corner’ section
- Find and click on ‘Admit Card’ link
- A new page will be opened having several important links
- Click on the relevant link to download your admit card RSSB Pharmacist exam
- Again, click on tab ‘Get Admit Card’
- A form will be opened in new page
- Provide the essential details to download your admit card
- After downloading, verify all the details
- Then print on A4 size paper
RSSB Pharmacist 2018 Results
After written examination, final result will be released by RSSB. To check the result, a candidate has to visit official website and find result link and should enter required details.
We wish you Best of Luck for RSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 exam