RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Apply Online & Admit Card : RSSB Pharmacist 2021 notification will be released in August 2021. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will invite online applications from eligible Indian candidates for filling up the post of Pharmacist. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15th September 2021 through the webpage.
Before that, they must aware of few things like date of release of official notification, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application form, process, fees & mode of payment, admit card, the procedure of selection/scheme of examination with syllabus, date & month of examination, result, etc.
RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Official Notification & Details Of Vacancies
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur will release a notification for direct recruitment of Pharmacist – 2021. It will be available on the website of RSSB.
According to the official notification, the total no. of vacancies is 1736. Out of which, 198 vacancies of Pharmacists will be for scheduled areas and 1538 vacancies for non-scheduled areas. To get complete details, please go through the official notification.
RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination||RSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Notification released||13th Aug 2021|
|Advt. No.||- / 2021|
|Name of the post||Pharmacist|
|Total no. of vacancies||1736|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||16th Aug 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||15th Sept 2021|
|Last date for printing application||15th Sept 2021|
|Closure for online fee payment||15th Sept 2021|
|Closure for fee payment at kiosk||15th Sept 2021|
|Final selection process||On the basis of written examination and work experience|
|Admit cards for written exam||To be notified|
|Written examination will be in||October 2021 (Expected)|
|Result||To be notified|
|Apply online @||Click Here|
RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant should be an Indian citizen or a subject of either Nepal or Bhutan.
Age (As on 1st Jan 2021)
As on the mentioned date, applicants should be 18 years old but not have acquired the age of 40 years. However, there is also a provision of relaxation in upper age limit in the following cases
- Female applicants of general category – relaxation up to 5 years
- Male applicants of SC / ST / OBC category (must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan) – 5 years
- Female applicants of SC / ST / OBC category (must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan) – 10 years
- PWDs of BC / OBC category – 13 years
- PWDs of general category – 10 years
- PWDs of SC / ST category – 15 years
The applicant must have obtained a diploma in Pharmacy. On top of that, the applicant must be a registered Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council. Along with that, the applicant must have knowledge of Rajasthani’s culture as well as working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script.
RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Exam Fees & Mode Of Payment
- For applicants belonging to general and BC / OBC of creamy layer categories – the examination fee will be Rs. 450/-
- For applicants belonging to BC / OBC of a non-creamy layer of Rajasthan – the examination fee will be Rs. 350/-
- For all persons with disabilities (PWD) and Rajasthan’s SC / ST candidates, the examination fee will be Rs. 250/-
- All the applicants can pay their RSSB Pharmacist examination fees through any C.S.C. or E-Mitra Kiosk.
RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Application Form and Process
According to the official notification, RSSB Pharmacist 2021 application forms will be available online from 16th Aug 2021 to 15th Sept 2021. Those who are interested should apply before the last date by following the below-mentioned instructions:
- Open official website of RSSB
- Click on tab ‘Recruitment Advertisement’
- You will see a new page having a few links
- Find and click on the link ‘Apply Online’ available against ‘Direct Recruitment of Pharmacist – 2021’
- A new page will be displayed having a few important details of the post
- Read all the important dates along with instructions
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ tab
- You will be landed on a new page called ‘Rajasthan Single Sign-On / RSSO’
- Go through the ‘One-time Profile Registration’ process by selecting any of the given options; it is mandatory for new users
- You will get an ‘SSOID / Username’
- Now, use your ‘SSOID / Username’ and ‘Password’ to login and apply online to RSSB Pharmacist 2021
- Enter your login details then captcha
- Click on tab ‘Login’
- After login, search for icon ‘Recruitment Portal’
- On clicking the said icon, you will see your dashboard
- Under section ‘Ongoing Recruitment’, find and click on ‘Apply Now’ link available against ‘Direct Recruitment Of Pharmacist – 2021’
- Select post
- Enter your basic details like father’s / mother’s name
- Select gender, date of birth, category, religion, etc.
- Enter your correspondence as well as a permanent address
- Click on tab ‘Next’
- Now, provide your personal details
- Then click on tab ‘Next’
- Provide your qualification & experience details
- Fill up the rest details in your online application
- Upload scanned copies of your photo & signature
- Select any mode of payment and pay the examination fee
- Print your final submitted application form
RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Scheme Of Examination and Syllabus
Initially, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will conduct a written examination for the post of Pharmacist. RSSB Pharmacist 2021 examination is expected to be held in Oct 2021. However, the exact date of examination is yet to be announced.
The scheme of written examination along with the syllabus is yet to be disclosed by the Board.
The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of an order of merit to be prepared after considering marks of written examination and bonus marks for the experience. Bonus marks will be given to such candidates who have at least one or more years’ work experience in a similar field. Experience of less than 1 year duration will not be considered.
RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards for the RSSB Pharmacist exam shall be published by Board on its official website. To get admit card through the website, a candidate has to follow few below given steps
- Open Board’s official website
- Search for ‘Candidate Corner’ section
- Find and click on the ‘Admit Card’ link
- A new page will be opened having several important links
- Click on the relevant link to download your admit card RSSB Pharmacist exam
- Again, click on the tab ‘Get Admit Card’
- A form will be opened in a new page
- Provide the essential details to download your admit card
- After downloading, verify all the details
- Then print on the A4 size paper
RSSB Pharmacist 2021 Result
After written examination, the final result will be released by RSSB. To check the result, a candidate has to visit the official website and find the result link and should enter the required details.