SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card : SBI Clerk admit card for prelim exam will be released in the first week of June 2020 and Main exam admit card will be released in Last week of July 2020. Candidates can download their SBI clerk 2020 admit card/ call letter from the SBI Bank Career’s official website @sbi.co.in/careers/ by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth. SBI SBI Clerk Pre exam call letter can be downloaded from 2nd week of May 2020 to attend the pre exam training. Clerk Prelim exam will be conducted in 3rd week of June. SBI Clerk Main exam will has been scheduled in 2nd week of August 2020.
Candidates need to carry Admit Card, Valid Photo ID proof in Original and one photocopy to the SBI exam centre to attend the exam. Admit card will not be sent by post, hence candidates must download stage wise admit card from the official SBI Career’s website. SBI will conduct clerk examination in two phases viz. Preliminary & Main examination followed by a local language test of qualifying nature. Candidates who do not possess document establishing local language knowledge must attend the local language exam conducted by SBI after Main examination.
Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 (Prelim/ Main)
|Prelim Exam Admit Card||1st week of June 2020|
|Preliminary Exam||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Prelim Exam Result||July 2020|
|Main Exam Admit Card||4th week of July 2020|
|Main Examination||2nd Week of August 2020|
|Main Exam Result||August 2020|
|Local Language Test||August 2020|
|Final Result||August 2020|
SBI Clerk Call Letter For Pre-Exam Training 2020
Candidates seeking pre-examination training would have to download their call letter from 2nd week of May 2020 from SBI Career website. To download SBI Clerk 2020 Call letter for pre-examination training, candidates will have to enter their registration number and password / date of birth. Candidates will not get hard copy of the call letter for Pre-exam training.
SBI Clerk Admit Card For Prelim Exam 2020
Candidates who successfully register themselves and paid the requisite application fee online through Bank’s website will be able to download their call letter for preliminary examination from 2nd week of June 2020. SBI Clerk 2020 preliminary examination will be conducted tentatively in 3rd week of June 2020.
SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card For Main Exam
Candidates qualified in preliminary examination will be called to appear for main examination which will be held most probably in second week of August 2020. Candidates shortlisted for the main examination will be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website tentatively from last week of July 2020.
How To Download SBI Clerk 2020 Hall Ticket/Admit Card?
Procedure to download SBI clerk 2020 call letter/ admit card for Pre-examination training, Preliminary and Main exam has been explained step wise below.
- Open SBI’s website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Click ‘Careers’ tab available at the top right side on homepage
- Click ‘SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2020 Admit cards’ link
- Enter Registration number and Password/Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Admit card will be displayed
- Take a print out
Note – All the candidates are requested to bring their admit cards along with original photo ID and photocopy of the same to the examination centre.
SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card Link on Mail/ SMS
Candidates who successfully qualify Preliminary examination will be called for Phase II i.e. Main examination. It is expected that SBI will conduct main examination in second week of August 2020. Candidates called for main examination have to download their admit cards from SBI’s website from Last week of July 2020. The process of main examination admit card download is given below.
- Open the link received in intimation mail/SMS
- Enter required details like Registration number and Password/Date of Birth
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Main exam’s admit card will be displayed
- Take a print out of your admit card
Documents To Carry
Along with SBI clerk 2020 admit card, candidates will have to carry any one of the following documents in original and photocopy to the examination hall for the verification of their identity.
- ID card of College / School
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Aadhaar card
Candidates must bring any of the above-said documents in original as well as a self-attested photocopy to be submitted along with admit card to the examiner in the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in exam if they fail to bring photo ID proof or if their identity is in doubt.
Details on Admit Card
Candidate can find the following details on SBI Clerk admit Card 2020.
- Candidate Name and Address
- Roll No./ User Name
- Registration No.
- Exam Venue code and Address
- Date of Exam and Time
- Space for Photograph (Affix photo as uploaded in application)
- Space for Left Thumb Impression, Signature of candidate, Invigilator Signature
- Affix passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card, photo should be same as the one uploaded in online application.
- Signature and Left Thumb Impression should be done in the presence of invigilator in the exam hall.
- Carry Photo ID in original along with Photocopy and submit photocopy along with admit card by writing Roll number and Registration number to the invigilator.
- Report on time as mentioned in the admit card.
- Do not disclose user Id and Password printed on the admit card to the 3rd party. Enter User Id and Password to enter the online exam site and ensure the correctness of details mentioned.
SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs
Q. When Will SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card Released?
A. Release dates of SBI clerk 2020 admit card are as follows
- Admit card for pre-examination training will be available to download from 2nd week of May 2020.
- For preliminary examination, SBI admit cards will be available to download from First week of June 2020.
- SBI clerk 2020 admit card for main examination will be available to download from last week of July 2020 onwards.
Q. What Are The Details Required To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020?
A. Candidate’s registration number and date of birth will be needed to download SBI clerk admit card 2020.
Q. Should I Carry Photocopy Of ID Proof?
A. Yes, Candidates need to carry photocopy of ID proof and has to submit it to the invigilator by writing Roll Number and Registration Number along with Admit card.
Q. Where Should I Affix Photograph?
A. Affix passport size photograph of size 4.5×3.5cm on the space provided in the admit card. Photo should match with the one uploaded in online application.
Q. When Should I Sign On The Space Provided In The Admit Card?
A. Candidate should sign and put Left thumb impression on the respective space provided in the admit card in the presence of invigilator.
Q. From Where I Can Download My SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card?
A. You can download the admit card online through SBI Bank’s Career website @ bank.sbi/careers