SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card : SBI Clerk admit card/ call letter will be released separately for pre-examination training, preliminary and main examination. SBI will release prelim exam admit card followed by main exam admit card. Candidates who have opted for Pre exam training can download call letter to attend the training. Candidates can download their SBI clerk 2019 call letter from the Bank’s official website. Further details on SBI clerk 2019 call letter are given below.
On 11th April 2019, SBI has published SBI Clerk 2019 official notification on its website for recruitment of 8653 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. SBI will conduct clerk examination in two phases viz. Preliminary & Main examination followed by a local language test of qualifying nature. SBI Clerk exam dates are declared by SBI tentatively, SBI will conduct preliminary examination in the month June 2019. Candidates going to appear in preliminary examination have to download their admit cards from SBI’s website from May/ June 2019 (tentatively). Main exam admit card can be downloaded from last week of July 2019 and SBI Clerk Main exam will be conducted on 10.08.2019. Candidates who do not possess document establishing local language knowledge must attend the local language exam conducted by SBI after Main examination.
SBI Clerk 2019 Call Letter For Pre-Examination Training
Candidates seeking pre-examination training would have to download their call letter from 14.05.2019 (tentatively) from Bank’s website. To download SBI Clerk 2019 Call letter for pre-examination training, candidates will have to enter their registration number and password / date of birth on the website of SBI. Candidates will not get hard copy of the call letter. An indicative list of training centres is provided below
Note – Bank may remove some of the centres or add additional centres
SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card For Preliminary Examination
Candidates who successfully register themselves and paid the requisite application fee online through Bank’s website will be able to download their call letter for preliminary examination from May/ June 2019 onwards. SBI Clerk 2019 preliminary examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019.
SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card For Main Examination
Candidates qualified in preliminary examination will be called to appear for main examination which will be held most probably on 10.08.2019. Candidates shortlisted for the main examination will be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website tentatively from last week of July 2019.
How To Download SBI Clerk 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card?
Below we have explained a procedure to download call letters for SBI clerk 2019 examination [pre-examination training, preliminary and main exam]. Candidates can use it to download their call letter of either preliminary or main examination.
- Open SBI’s website in your browser @ https://www.sbi.co.in
- Click ‘Careers’ tab available at the top right side on homepage
- Click ‘SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019 Admit cards’ link
- Enter your registration number and password/date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your admit card will appear on your computer’s screen
- Take a print out of your admit card
Note – All the candidates are requested to bring their admit cards along with a Xerox copy and original photo ID to the examination centre.
Alternative Way Of Downloading Call Letter for SBI Clerk 2019 Main Exam
Those candidates who successfully qualify Preliminary examination will be called for Phase II i.e. Main examination. It is expected that SBI will conduct main examination on 10.08.2019. Candidates called for main examination have to download their admit cards from SBI’s website from July 2019 (tentatively). The process of main examination admit card download is given below.
- Open the link received in intimation mail/SMS
- Enter required details like registration number and password/date of birth
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your main exam’s admit card on your computer screen
- Take a print out of your admit card
Along with SBI clerk 2019 admit card, candidates will have to carry any one of the following documents to the examination hall for the verification of their identity
- ID card of College / School
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Aadhaar card
Candidates must bring any of the above-said documents in original as well as a self-attested photocopy to be submitted along with admit card to the examiner in the examination hall. Candidates who will not bring any photo ID proof or if their identity is in doubt will not be allowed to appear for the test.
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||May/ June 2019|
|Online Preliminary Examination||June 2019|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||June/ July 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||4th week of July 2019|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||10.08.2019|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||August 2019|
|Local language test will be on||August 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||August 2019|
SBI Clerk 2019 Selection Procedure
SBI clerk will recruitment process include two stages (Prelims, mains & regional language test of qualifying nature). Firstly, SBI will conduct a preliminary i.e. Stage I examination in April 2019. It will be a national level online test having objective type questions. To qualify this level, a candidate has to solve 3 sections – i) English Language (30 MCQs), ii) Numerical Ability (35 MCQs) and iii) Reasoning Ability (30 MCQs) in one hour. There will be total 100 MCQs for a maximum of 100 marks.
Secondly, SBI will conduct Stage II i.e. main examination for those candidates who will qualify Stage I examination. In main examination, the candidates have to solve 4 parts – i) General/Financial Awareness (50 MCQs), ii) General English (40 MCQs), iii) Quantitative Aptitude (50 MCQs) and iv) Reasoning Ability & computer aptitude (50 MCQs). There will be a total of 190 MCQs of 200 marks to be solved in 2 hours & 40 minutes. All the sections of main examination will be available in both Hindi & English language except English.
Note – There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in both preliminary and main examination.
SBI Clerk 2019 Section-Wise Syllabus
- General English- This subject is common for both preliminary and main examination. Candidates will find English section in both Stage I & II examination. This section have MCQs on general English topics such as sentence arrangement, sentence completion/correction, spelling problems, synonyms, antonyms, finding errors, idioms & phrases, homonyms, theme detection, direct & indirect speech, prepositions, passage completion, error correction, one word substitution etc.
- Numerical Ability or Quantitative aptitude- This section will contains objective type questions from the following topics- averages, componendo & dividendo, proportions, average speed, relative speed, problems on train, HCF & LCM problems, work, area, investment, problem on ages, time speed & distance, ratio & proportion, compound ratios, profit & loss, simple & compound interest, mensuration, mixtures & alligations etc.
- Reasoning Ability & computer aptitude- This section will be present only in main examination having MCQs from the following topics- arrangement & pattern, coding & decoding, circular/linear seat arrangement, double lineup, scheduling, analogy, coded inequalities, syllogisms, blood relations, ranking & ordering, directions & distances, classification, data sufficiency, series, computer’s history, fundamentals & terminology, internet, important computer full-forms, storage management, computer hardware & software, MS office & excel, keyboard shortcuts, networking etc.
- General/financial awareness- Static GK, important abbreviations, national & international current affairs, sports, banking insurance & financial etc.
To know more regarding SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019 syllabus, candidates are requested to visit SBI’s official website (www.sbi.co.in). Finally, if you need any assistance or have any query, do comment below.
SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs
Q. When Will SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card Released?
A. Release dates of SBI clerk 2019 admit card are as follows
- Admit card for pre-examination training will be available to download from 14.05.2019 (tentatively)
- For preliminary examination, SBI admit cards will be available to download from May/ June 2019 (tentatively)
- SBI clerk 2019 admit card for main examination will be available to download from last week of July 2019 onwards (tentatively)
Q. What Are The Details Required To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019?
A. Candidate’s registration number and date of birth will be needed to download SBI clerk admit card 2019.
Q. From Where I Can Download My SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card?
A. You can download the admit card online through Bank’s website @ bank.sbi/careers