SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card : Download SBI Clerk 2018 Call Letter & SBI Clerk 2018 Hall Ticket
On 19th Jan 2018, SBI has published SBI Clerk 2018 official notification on its website for recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. With the publication of official notification, aspirants out there have started preparation for this recruitment examination. As per official notification, SBI will conduct this examination in two stage viz. Preliminary & Main examination followed by a local language test of qualifying nature. However, test dates are yet to be declared by SBI. But it is expected that SBI will conduct preliminary examination in the third week of March 2018. Candidates going to appear in preliminary examination have to download their admit cards from SBI’s website from 1st March 2018 (tentatively) onwards. To download your Phase I admit card, you have to follow below-given few simple steps.
- Open SBI’s website in your browser @ https://www.sbi.co.in
- Click ‘Careers’ tab available at the top right side on homepage
- Click ‘SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 Admit cards’ link
- Enter your registration number and password/date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your admit card will appear on your computer’s screen
- Take a print out of your admit card
Note – All the candidates are requested to bring their admit cards along with a Xerox copy and original photo ID to the examination centre.
Those candidates who successfully qualify Preliminary examination will be called for Phase II i.e. Main examination. It is expected that SBI will conduct main examination in the second of May 2018. Candidates called for main examination have to download their admit cards from SBI’s website from 26th April 2018 (tentatively) onwards. The process of main examination admit card download is given below.
- Open the link received in intimation mail/SMS
- Enter required details like registration number and password/date of birth
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your main exam’s admit card on your computer screen
- Take a print out of your admit card
SBI Clerk 2018 Selection Procedure
This year, SBI will complete this recruitment process in two stages followed by a regional language test of qualifying nature. Firstly, SBI will conduct a preliminary i.e. Stage I examination in the 3rd week of March 2018. It will be a national level online test having objective type questions. To qualify this level, a candidate have to solve 3 sections – i) English Language (30 MCQs), ii) Numerical Ability (35 MCQs) and iii) Reasoning Ability (30 MCQs) in one hour. There will be total 100 MCQs for a maximum of 100 marks.
Secondly, SBI will conduct Stage II i.e. main examination for those candidates who will qualify Stage I examination. In main examination, the candidates have to solve 4 parts – i) General/Financial Awareness (50 MCQs), ii) General English (40 MCQs), iii) Quantitative Aptitude (50 MCQs) and iv) Reasoning Ability & computer aptitude (50 MCQs). There will be a total of 190 MCQs of 200 marks to be solved in 2 hours & 40 minutes. All the sections of main examination will be available in both Hindi & English language except English.
Note – There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in both preliminary and main examination.
SBI Clerk 2018 Section-Wise Syllabus
- General English- This subject is common for both preliminary and main examination. Candidates will find English section in both Stage I & II examination. This section have MCQs on general English topics such as sentence arrangement, sentence completion/correction, spelling problems, synonyms, antonyms, finding errors, idioms & phrases, homonyms, theme detection, direct & indirect speech, prepositions, passage completion, error correction, one word substitution etc.
- Numerical Ability or Quantitative aptitude- This section will contains objective type questions from the following topics- averages, componendo & dividendo, proportions, average speed, relative speed, problems on train, HCF & LCM problems, work, area, investment, problem on ages, time speed & distance, ratio & proportion, compound ratios, profit & loss, simple & compound interest, mensuration, mixtures & alligations etc.
- Reasoning Ability & computer aptitude- This section will be present only in main examination having MCQs from the following topics- arrangement & pattern, coding & decoding, circular/linear seat arrangement, double lineup, scheduling, analogy, coded inequalities, syllogisms, blood relations, ranking & ordering, directions & distances, classification, data sufficiency, series, computer’s history, fundamentals & terminology, internet, important computer full-forms, storage management, computer hardware & software, MS office & excel, keyboard shortcuts, networking etc.
- General/financial awareness- Static GK, important abbreviations, national & international current affairs, sports, banking insurance & financial etc.
To know more regarding SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 syllabus, candidates are requested to visit SBI’s official website (www.sbi.co.in). Finally, if you need any assistance or have any query, do comment below.