SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form & Apply Online : The State Bank of India has invited online applications for the post of SBI clerks 2019 (Junior Associates – Customer Support & Sales). Interested candidates can fill and submit SBI clerk application form in online mode from 12.04.2019 to 03.05.19 for the vacancies of 8653. Candidates will have to pay the fee through online payment gateway using Debt/ credit/ Net banking/UPI from 12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019. SBI Clerk application process 2019 has started with the release of notification, candidate applying online will have to complete their application in the following steps.
- Step 1 – Application Registration
- Step 2 – Uploading of documents (image & signature)
- Step 3 – Filling of SBI clerk Application form (basic, qualification, experience & languages known)
- Step 4 – Preview of SBI clerk Application & Final Submit
- Step 5 – Fees submission/payment
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2019
Before applying for SBI clerk 2019, candidates should make sure that they meet the SBI Clerk eligibility.
Essential Academic Qualifications
As on 31.08.2019, candidate should have a graduation degree or any equivalent qualification. Candidates with IDD (integrated dual degree) certificate passed on or before August 31, 2019 can also apply for SBI clerk 2019.
As on 31.08.2019, a matriculate ex-serviceman who has completed at least 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union and has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Air Force or Navy is also eligible to apply for the post of clerk or Junior Associate in SBI.
Age Limit and Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
As on 01.04.2019, candidate should be 20 years old but not has acquired an age of 28 years which means s/he must born between 02.04.1991 to 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable as follows
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
|Candidates lived in J&K between Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989||5|
|SC / ST||5|
|Disabled Ex-servicemen / ex-servicemen||3 (for disabled EXSM of SC / ST category- 8 years)|
|Divorced women / widows||7 years (or upper age limit of 35 years for General, 40 years for SC / ST and 38 years for OBC candidates)|
- Candidates looking for relaxation in upper age limit should have to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) whenever asked.
- After registration of online application, there will be no possibility of change in the category of any candidate. No email / phone will be entertained in this regard.
- There will be no provision of cumulative age relaxation
SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form & Apply Online
SBI clerk 2019 application form is available from 12 April 2019 to 03 May 2019. Candidates who will be applying for SBI clerk 2019 can have a look at the process which is given below.
How To Apply For SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019
The step to step process to apply online for SBI clerk 2019 is explained below
Step 1 – Application Registration
- Open SBI’s website ‘Careers’ website @ www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Under Latest Announcements find Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
- Click on ‘Download Advertisement’ link
- Read official notification carefully to make sure whether you are eligible or not
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- Since you are a new user, you have to hit cursor on “Click here for New Registration” link to register yourself by filling a online form
- Enter and confirm your ‘First Name’, ‘Middle Name’ and ‘Last Name’
- Enter and confirm your ‘Mobile No’ and ‘Email ID’
- Enter security code as shown in the text box
- Cross check all the details and make changes, if required
- Click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- Your registration is successful; also, you will see a new page having your registration no. and password
Step 2 – Uploading Of Documents (Image & Signature)
- Now, upload your latest scanned photo and signature
- Scanned photo & signature should be as per the guidelines prescribed by SBI
- After uploading, click on tab ‘Next’
Step 3 – Filling Of SBI Clerk Application Form (Basic, Qualification, Experience & Languages Known)
- A new page will open up where you have to enter your basic details such as category, sub caste (if applicable) etc.
- Select your ‘Date of birth’ then ‘Gender’ and ‘Marital Status’
- Enter and confirm your father’s / mother’s / spouse’s names
- Enter your both correspondence and permanent addresses
- Select the address for GST invoicing
- Then click on tab ‘Validate your details’
- After verifying details successfully click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- Provide details of your educational qualifications (as on 01 Jan 2019) such as appearing or passed, degree / subject / stream, name and place of College / Institution, date of passing, % of marks and class / grade
- Enter ‘language known’ then click on tab ‘Validate your details’
- After validating details successfully click on tab ‘Save & Next’
Step 4 – Preview of SBI Clerk Application & Final Submit
- You will see a preview of your SBI clerk application
- If you want to make any change then click on tab ‘Back’ otherwise click on tab ‘Final Submit’ after reading and accepting declaration
Step 5 – Fee Submission/ Payment & Print of Application
- Select any available mode of payment and submit the fees
- Then take print out of final submitted application
SBI Clerk 2019 Application Fee & Mode of Payment
Candidates belonging to General / EWS / OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 750/- towards application fee including intimation charges. However, there will be no application fee for SBI Clerk candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category and they will have to pay an amount of Rs. 125/- towards intimation charges only.
Application fees including intimation charges or intimation charges only can be paid through online payment gateway integrated with application submission portal. Options available to pay fee online are debit / credit card / internet banking / BHIM UPI. Applicable transaction charges should be paid by the candidates.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Signature & Photograph
Before attempting SBI clerk online application, candidates must have digital copies of their photo & signature as per the guidelines mentioned below.
- Should be taken using black ink pen on white paper
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file should be not less than 10 kb and not more than 20 kb
- Should not be in capital letters
- Must be a latest passport size picture in colour and should be taken against any light-coloured background (white preferred)
- Preferred dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be not less than 20 kb and not more than 50 kb
Quick Look About SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019
|Examination conducted by||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Examination Name||SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019|
|Essential Qualification (As on 31 Aug 2019)||Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification OR IDD|
|Examination type||Recruitment test for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Starting date to fill the form online||12 April 2019|
|Last date to fill the form online||03 March 2019|
|Admit card for Prelim examination can be downloaded from||1st week of June 2019 onwards (Tentatively)|
|Preliminary examination||June 2019|
|Admit card for main examination can be downloaded from||4th week of July 2019 onwards (Tentatively)|
|Main examination||10 Aug 2019|
|Final result declaration||August 2019|
|Examination centers||All over India (major towns or cities)|
|Apply online on||SBI’s careers website
SBI Clerk 2019 (Customer Support & Sales) Call Letters
Those candidates who will successfully submit their application along with requisite fee have to appear in preliminary examination to be held on June 2019. Candidates can download their Preliminary examination’s admit cards from SBI’s website 10-15 days before prelim exam. Tentatively admit cards will be released in May 2019. The bank will upload main examination’s admit cards on its website in the fourth week of July 2019 for selected candidates for main exam to be held tentatively on 10.08.2019.
SBI Clerk 2019 (Customer Support & Sales) Selection Process
The State bank of India will conduct clerk examination in two phases – online test Prelim & Main examination & Test of local language, selected by candidate at the time of filling online application followed by Document Verification. A candidate wants to do job in SBI as a Junior Associate has to clear all the stages of examination and has to produce valid certificates in original for document verification.
SBI Clerk Salary
SBI Clerk basic pay is Rs. 23,600/- in the scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450. Candidates will be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per existing rules.
SBI Clerk Apply Online & Eligibility FAQs
Q. What Are The Pre-requisites For SBI Clerk apply online?
A. Candidates who want to apply online for SBI Clerk 2019 must have active mobile no. and valid email ID. They are recommended to keep them active till the declaration of results.
Q. Is It Necessary To Register Myself Online Through SBI Bank’s Website?
A. Yes. To apply online for SBI Clerk 2019, candidates will have to register themselves through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Q. I’m 23 Years Old and Have A Graduation Degree In Commerce. Am I Eligible For SBI Clerk 2019?
A. Yes, you are eligible and can apply for SBI clerk 2019.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Candidates Belonging To General and OBC Category?
A. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category will have to pay non-refundable amount of Rs.750/- towards application fee and intimation charge.
Q. How To Make Payment Of Fees?
A. The payment of fees can be made online only by using Internet Banking / debit card / credit card.
Q. I’m Facing A Problem While Paying Fees Online. What Should I Do Now?
A. In case of any problem, candidates can contact to SBI clerk 2019 help desk at 022-22820427. This helpline will remain active on all working days between 11 am to 6 pm.