SBI Clerk 2018 Result : SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims Result & SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Result :
SBI clerk 2018 Preliminary examination Results has been released by SBI on 23 July 2018 on its official website sbi.co.in/careers. Candidates can check their result by entering required details on official result page. If shortlisted, candidates can appear in Main examination. After Main examination or stage 2 examination, SBI Clerk 2018 Mains results will be announced on its official website by SBI. Check here for exact result dates of prelims and main examination and links of official website to download results.
Direct link to check SBI Prelim results 2018: Click Here
It is expected that SBI will organize preliminary (Stage I) examination in the month of March and main examination in the month of May 2018 (12.05.2018 tentatively). Before conducting main examination, SBI will release preliminary (Phrase I) examination results after few weeks from the date of examination.
SBI Clerk 2018 Prelim Result
As per latest information, SBI Clerk 2018 prelim result has been released on 23 July 2018. To check your SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 preliminary examination result, you have to follow below mentioned steps
- Open SBI’s website and go to the ‘Careers’ section
- Now, find and click the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ section
- Find and click ‘Result’ link/tab or click here for direct link (will be updated soon once released by SBI)
- Now, enter your roll no and select date of birth from given drop-down menu OR enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Type the string shown in the image in given box.
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button
- Your preliminary examination result will be appear on your computer’s screen
- Take a print out to use it in future
- Exit from the website
If you have qualified in preliminary examination then the State Bank of India will allow you for main examination. Main examination will be held in the month of May 2018. SBI will issue separate admit cards to the candidates called for Stage II (main) examination. Candidates called for main examination have to download their admit cards from SBI’s website.
SBI Clerk 2018 Main Result
After conducting SBI clerk 2018 Main examination, SBI will release Mains results on its official website. To download main examination result, a candidate has to follow few steps
- Visit SBI’s website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section @ www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Find and hit on the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ link
- Now, click ‘Result’ link/tab or click here (will be updated soon)
- You will be landed on ‘Result’ downloading page
- You can view or download your main examination result by using any of the following details- Roll number & date of birth OR Registration Number & date of Birth
- Now, you have to enter the code as given in image
- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your main examination result
- Don’t forget to print it
Note – Candidates qualified in main examination have to appear in local language test of qualifying nature.
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 Provisional & Final Selection
All the candidates should know that Stage I (preliminary) examination marks will not be considered for final selection. However, Stage II (main) examination aggregate marks will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Final selection of a candidate will be based on document verification along with qualifying regional language test. If a candidate failed to produce required documents at the time of employment then his/her candidature will be cancelled by the bank. Important documents to be produced at the time joining are given below
- 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet or certificates
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/XS candidates)
- PwD certificate issued by any government medical officer
- Valid photo ID (voter ID card/AADHAR card/driving license/passport etc)
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 Cut-Off marks
SBI will complete this recruitment exercise in two stages Stage I (preliminary) & Stage II (main) examination followed by regional language test. After conducting examination of each stage, SBI will declare and publish cut-off marks on its website. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks a candidate has to score in order to be qualified for the next stage examination. Cut-off marks percentage will depend on all the candidates’ scores.
Finally guys the time has come to prepare yourself for the year’s biggest recruitment examination. If you have any questions regarding this recruitment exercise then shoot a comment below.
Best of Luck.