SBI Clerk Results 2019 [Prelims & Mains Cut Off] : SBI clerk 2019 Preliminary/ Main examination Results will be released by SBI on its official website @sbi.co.in/careers. To check result, candidates will have to use their registration number and date of birth as username & password respectively. If candidates qualified in prelim exam, they will be further called to write SBI clerk 2019 main examination. Main Examination will be conducted tentatively 0n 10th August 2019. After Main examination or stage 2 examination, SBI Clerk 2019 Mains results will be announced on its official website by SBI. Check here for exact result dates of prelims and main examination and links of official website to download and check the result and marks.
Direct link to check SBI Prelim results 2019 : Click Here (Will be Updated)
It is expected that SBI will organize Preliminary (Phase I) examination in the month of June 2019 and Main examination on 10.08.2019. Before conducting main examination, SBI will release preliminary (Phase I) examination results after few weeks from the date of examination.
SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Result
As per latest information, SBI Clerk 2019 prelim result will be released most probably in the month of June 2019. To check your SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019 preliminary examination result, you have to follow below mentioned steps
- Open SBI’s website and go to the ‘Careers’ section
- Now, find and click the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ section
- Find and click ‘Result’ link/tab or click here for direct link (will be updated soon once released by SBI)
- Now, enter your roll no and select date of birth from given drop-down menu OR enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Type the string shown in the image in given box.
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button
- Your preliminary examination result will be appear on your computer’s screen
- Take a print out to use it in future
- Exit from the website
If you qualified in preliminary examination then the State Bank of India will allow you to appear for main examination. Main examination will be held tentatively on 10th August 2019. SBI will issue separate admit cards to the candidates who will be called for Phase II (main) examination. Candidates called for main examination will have to download their admit cards from SBI’s website.
SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Result
After conducting SBI clerk 2019 Main examination, SBI will release Mains results on its official website in August 2019. To download main examination result, a candidate has to follow few steps
- Visit SBI’s website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section @ www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Find and hit on the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ link
- Now, click ‘Result’ link/tab or click here (will be updated soon)
- You will be landed on ‘Result’ downloading page
- You can view or download your main examination result by using any of the following details- Roll number & date of birth OR Registration Number & date of Birth
- Now, you have to enter the code as given in image
- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your main examination result
- Don’t forget to print it
Note – Candidates qualified in main examination have to appear in local language test of qualifying nature.
Details On SBI Clerk Score Card
After the announcement of SBI Clerk results, candidates can download their score card to be issued by examination conducting authority. Candidates will have to show their score cards at the time of recruitment. SBI clerk score card will be printed with candidate’s academic and examination related details as mentioned below
- Candidate’s personal details like name, date of birth, roll number, registration number and category
- Exam related details such as Post name, State Applied for, Subject wise total marks and marks secured by candidates and candidate status
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019
Usually, SBI Clerk answer key will not be released after the examination. Candidates who will appear for SBI Clerk 2019 exam can download SBI answer key of popular institutes. However, final answer key internally followed by SBI to check answer sheets will decide the core of a candidate.
SBI clerk answer key will help students in getting a rough estimate on how much they might secure in their SBI clerk exam even before the declaration of results. A process to get / download SBI Clerk 2019 answer key is mentioned below
- Open the any coaching institute website
- Find and click on ‘SBI clerk answer key’ link
- SBI answer key will open up
- Now you can download it to check your marks in SBI clerk examination
SBI Clerk Merit List
SBI Clerk 2019 merit list will be released on the official website of SBI after the declaration of test results. SBI clerk merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance, score / rank and category.
Candidates who qualify preliminary examination will be eligible to write the SBI clerk main examination and who manages to qualify main examination too will be eligible for provisional selection.
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019 Provisional & Final Selection
All the candidates should know that SBI Clerk Phase I (preliminary) examination marks will not be considered for final selection. However, Phase II (main) examination aggregate marks will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Final selection of a candidate will be based on document verification along with qualifying regional language test. If a candidate failed to produce required documents at the time of employment then his/her candidature will be cancelled by the bank. Important documents to be produced at the time joining are given below
- 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet or certificates
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/XS candidates)
- PwD certificate issued by any government medical officer
- Valid photo ID (voter ID card/AADHAR card/driving license/passport etc)
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019 Cut-Off marks
SBI will complete clerk recruitment exercise in two stages Stage I (preliminary) & Stage II (main) examination followed by regional language test. After conducting examination of each stage, SBI will declare and publish cut-off marks on its website. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks a candidate has to score in order to be qualified for the next stage examination. Cut-off marks percentage will depend on all the candidates’ scores.
Previous Year Cut Off Marks (2018)
SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims cut off
|State Name||Cut Off|
SBI Clerk 2018 Mains cut off
Sectional Cut Off
|Subject / test name||Total marks||Cut off|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||19.5|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||22.5|
State wise cut off
|State Name||Cut Off|
SBI Clerk Result FAQs
Q. What Are The Particulars Needed To Check SBI Clerk 2019 Result?
A. Candidates can check their SBI clerk 2019 result by using their registration number and date of birth or you can download pdf containing shortlisted candidates roll numbers, by using Control+F key you can find the roll number.
Q. When Will SBI Clerk Result Released?
A. The dates of SBI clerk result are as follows
- Result of SBI Clerk preliminary examination will be released most probably in June/July 2019
- Result of SBI clerk main examination will be released most probably in last week of August 2019
Q. Which Is The Official Website To Check SBI Clerk 2019 Result?
A. bank.sbi/careers is the official website for checking SBI clerk 2019 result.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment exercise then comment below.
Best of Luck.