SBI Clerk 2018 Syllabus – SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 :
The State Bank of India has just released the official SBI Clerk 2018 notification for recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales). Interested candidates have to go through syllabus and prepare from the exam point of view from now onwards as the time is running so fast. Here we are providing latest syllabus for both preliminary and main examination.
Syllabus for Preliminary Examination (Phase I examination)
It will be an online objective test having MCQs from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- English Language- Sentence arrangement, sentence completion/correction, spelling problems, fill in the blanks, theme detection, error correction, one word substitution, direct & indirect speech, synonyms, antonyms, finding errors, prepositions, passage completion, idioms & phrases, homonyms etc.
- Numerical Ability- Data Interpretation (Tabulation, Pie chart, Line chart, line graph and Bar graph), decimal fractions, banker’s discount, problems on trains, simple & complex equations, boat & stream problems, time & distance problems, number series, profit & loss, area, pipe & cistern, algebra, time & work, simple & compound interest, LCM & HCF, cube & square roots, simplification, percentage, probability, races & games, unitary method, mixtures & alligations etc.
- Reasoning Ability- Logical deduction, statement & argument, cause & effect, theme detection, statement & conclusion, logical problems, making judgements, essential part, verbal classification, data interpretation, data sufficiency, puzzles, analytical reasoning, analogies, number series, verbal reasoning (sitting arrangement, assertion & reasoning, input/output, figure series, decision making test, ranking & time sequence, alphabet test, coding/decoding, statement & arguments, statement & assumptions, analogy, classification) non-verbal reasoning (miscellaneous test, analogy, odd figure out, series test) etc.
Syllabus for Main Examination (Phase II examination)
It will also be an online objective test of 2 hours & 40 minutes time duration.
- General/Financial Awareness – Monetary policy, Indian economy (Union budget & economic survey), schemes & policies, business deals & acquisitions, summits & pacts, Agreement & MoUs, world economy, financial markets, terms & concepts etc.
- General English – Topics are same as preliminary examination with more number of questions. This section will be divided into four parts- reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary & verbal ability. Reading comprehension part will contains passage based MCQs. The passage can be from any topic- social, business, banking & economy issues etc. Grammar part will contains MCQs from the following topics- Pronouns, Adverbs, Non-Finite Verbs, tenses, Articles, Prepositions, Sentence Construction, Phrasal Verbs, Subject Verb Agreement, Parallelism, Degrees of Comparison etc. Vocabulary part will contains MCQs of error finding, Cloze Test (single passage with 5-10 questions), phrase replacement, Fill in the Blanks (Double Blanks) etc. Verbal ability part will contains MCQs on paragraph jumbles etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude – MCQs will be asked from the following topics- BODMAS Rule, approximation, decimals, HCF, LCM, work, area, investment, problem on ages, Fractions, surds & indices, percentages, averages, ratio & proportion, profit & loss, simple & compound interest, time speed & distance, mensuration, mixtures & alligations, tables, pie charts, miscellaneous infographics, simple ratios, compound ratios, componendo & dividendo, proportions, average speed, relative speed, problems on train, boat & stream, area/volume of square, semicircle, trapezium, parallelogram, rhombus, triangle, cone, rectangle, circle, cylinder, cube, cuboid etc.
- Reasoning Ability & computer aptitude – Coded inequalities, syllogisms, blood relations, ranking & ordering, directions & distances, arrangement & pattern, coding & decoding, circular/linear seat arrangement, double lineup, scheduling, analogy, classification, data sufficiency, series, computer’s history, fundamentals & terminology, internet, keyboard shortcuts, important computer full-forms, computer hardware & software, MS office & excel, storage management, networking etc.
Note – Main examination will be held in both Hindi & English language
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 Important Points
|Examination conducted by||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Examination Name||SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019|
|Essential Qualification||Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification|
|Examination type||Recruitment test for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Starting date to fill the form online||Jan 2019|
|Last date to fill the form online||Feb 2019|
|Admit card for Prelim examination can be downloaded from||March 2019|
|Preliminary examination||Will be updated shortly|
|Admit card for main examination can be downloaded from||April 2019|
|Final result declaration||Will be updated shortly|
|examination centers||All over India (major towns or cities)|
|Apply online on||SBI’s website (https://www.sbi.co.in)|
SBI Clerk 2018 Result Declaration
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 result declaration dates are not yet notified. But it is expected that SBI will declare preliminary and main examination result after few weeks from the commencement of examination. Candidates qualifying in Phase I i.e. preliminary examination have to appear in Phase II examination followed by a regional language test. Later, after few weeks from the date of main examination, SBI will release its result. All the candidates are required to know that SBI will announce and publish both Phase I & II results on its website.
Check @ SBI Clerk Results 2018
So, my dear friends, if you still have any question or query regarding SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 examination then feel free to comment below.