SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment : On 19th Jan 2018, the State Bank of India has released the official SBI Clerk 2018 notification for recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. With this recruitment exercise, the State Bank of India will recruit more than eight thousand candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales). Eligible candidates have to submit online application but before attempting online application they have to know everything about this clerical cadre examination such as eligibility criteria, expected dates, application fee & mode of payment, application process, admit card, result, cut-off etc.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Exam Centers
- Cut Off
The State Bank of India popularly known as SBI is one of the largest banks across India. Being a multinational bank, SBI opens hundreds of job vacancies once in a year. Every year, the State Bank of India conducts recruitment exam to hire fresh or experienced graduates in order to fill up the vacant clerical posts in their hundreds of branches across the nation.
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 Important Dates
|Examination conducted by||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Examination Name||SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019|
|Essential Qualification (As on 31 Aug 2019)||Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification OR IDD|
|Examination type||Recruitment test for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Starting date to fill the form online||12 April 2019|
|Last date to fill the form online||03 March 2019|
|Admit card for Prelim examination can be downloaded from||1st week of June 2019 onwards (Tentatively)|
|Preliminary examination||June 2019|
|Admit card for main examination can be downloaded from||4th week of July 2019 onwards (Tentatively)|
|Main examination||10 Aug 2019|
|Final result declaration||August 2019|
|Examination centers||All over India (major towns or cities)|
|Apply online on||SBI’s careers website
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Relaxation
On 1st Jan 2018, Sbi Clerk 2018 applicant should be at least 20 years old but not more than 28 years which means an applicant should be born in between 2nd Jan 1990 to 1st Jan 1998, both dates inclusive. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for the applicants belonging to special categories as given in the below table.
|Category name||Age relaxation (in years)|
|PwD (EWS / unreserved)||10|
|Applicants domiciled in J&K state during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989||5|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years OR subject to maximum age limit of 35 years (for EWS / General), 38 years (for OBC) & 40 years (for SC/ST candidates)|
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Applicants interested in applying for SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 examination must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation students can also apply but they have to show their graduation degree or certificate of completion at the time of appointment. A candidate with integrated dual degree (IDD) is also eligible to apply if date of passing is on or before 1st Jan 2018.
Sbi Clerk 2018 Application Fee (non-refundable) and Mode Of Payment
Candidates belong to general (UR or unreserved) and OBC category need to pay Rs 600/- as their SBI Clerk 2018 online application fee including intimation charges. Other applicants of SC/ST/PwD/XS (Ex-service men) categories need to pay only Rs 100/- as intimation charges. Candidates note down that they can pay fee only in online mode through a credit/debit card, net banking as well. Moreover, a candidate also has to pay bank charges (if any) along with application fee. After paying fee online successfully, candidates are advised to print e-receipt for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form & Process
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 application form are available on the official website of the State Bank of India. Form can be filled and submitted through only online mode. To fill your online application, all you need to follow below-given steps.
- Open SBI’s official website
- Find and click ‘Careers’ tab
- On ‘Careers’ page, you will see ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India (Apply Online from 20-01-2018 to 10-02-2018)’ link
- Click it and to view ‘Apply Online’ link
- Click ‘Apply Online’ link
- Now, hit cursor on “Click here for New Registration” link
- Now, you have to register yourself by entering the required details such as candidate’s name, email address and mobile number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Instantly, you will get a provisional computer-generated registration number as well as password
- Note it down carefully for future reference
- You will also receive the computer-generated registration number & password via email & SMS
- Now, login into your online account with the same computer-generated registration number & password to proceed with the rest of your application
- Fill the rest of the details
- Pay the requisite fee online by using internet banking/debit/credit card
- Take a print out of your application
Important Things Needed To Apply Online
- Valid email address & personal mobile number
- Scanned copies of signature & PP size photo in the same format specified by SBI
- Credit/debit card or internet banking details to pay fee online
Sbi Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern
Sbi Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam: It is also known as Phase-I examination. This examination will be held in online mode and there will be objective type of questions for a total 100 marks. Total exam’s duration will be 1 hour. Prelim exam’s paper will be divided into 3 sections
- English Language (30 MCQs)
- Numerical Ability (35 MCQs) and
- Reasoning Ability (30 MCQs).
Sbi Clerk 2018 Main Exam : Like prelim exam, main exam also will be conducted in online mode. In this question paper, there will be total of 190 MCQs for 200 marks. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours & 40 minutes. Main examination paper will be divided into 4 sections
- General/Financial Awareness (50 MCQs),
- General English (40 MCQs),
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 MCQs) and
- Reasoning Ability & computer aptitude (50 MCQs).
Main examination’s question paper will be conducted both in English and Hindi language. Applicants should note that there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer in both prelim as well as main exam.
SBI Clerk 2018 Section-wise Syllabus
- English Language – Error reorganization, sentence correction, cloze test, double filters, reading comprehension, idiom-phrase/odd one out, sentence connector, paragraph jumbles/completion etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Objective type questions will be asked from the following topics- HCF, LCM, work, area, investment, problem on ages, data interpretation, average, profit & loss, pictorial graph, bar graph, percentage, time & speed etc.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – Input – output, circular & linear seating arrangement, data sufficiency, verbal reasoning, data interpretation, mathematical inequality, syllogisms, quadratic equations, number series, puzzle, coding & decoding, inequalities, simplification/approximation, computer’s SW/HW related questions, computer’s history, development, common abbreviations, questions on MS excel & office etc.
- General/Financial Awareness – National & international current affairs, static GK, common abbreviations, sports, banking insurance & financial etc.
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018
Applicants are advised to print their e-admit card from the State Bank of India’s official website. The State Bank of India will issue separate call letter for preliminary and main examination. Preliminary examination call letters will be available to download from SBI’s website from 1st March 2018.
Candidates qualified in preliminary examination will be called for main examination. Candidates called for main examination can also download their admit cards from SBI’s website from 26th of April 2018.
How To Download SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the SBI website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section
- Find ‘SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2018 Admit cards’ link
- Click on it
- Enter your registration number and password/date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your admit card will appear on your computer’s screen
- Download/save it and take a print out
SBI Clerk 2018 Examination Centers (tentative)
SBI will conduct this examination at several centers located across the nation. Names of cities/towns/examination centers are as follows- Jabalpur, Sagar, Thrichur, Aurangabad, Gangtok, Kurnool, Chirala, Chittoor, Amritsar, Sangrur, Imphal, Satara, Agra, Sangli, Chennai, Vellore, Aligarh, Agartala, Mangalore, Itanagar, Tezpur, Aizawl, Arrah, Port Blair, Samba, Ratnagiri, Dharamshala, Kohima, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Ujjain, Bareilly, Guntur, Puttur, Kakinada, Hamirpur, Mandi, Kozhikode, Kolhapur, Nasik, Amaravati, Pune, Namakkal, Cuttack, Bhopal, Indore, Una, Bihar etc.
SBI Clerk 2018 Result
Firstly, the State Bank of India (SBI) will declare preliminary examination’s result after few days from the date of examination. However, preliminary examination result declaration dates are yet to be released. Qualified candidates will be called for main examination. After few days from the date of main examination, SBI will declare its result.
Check @ SBI Clerk 2018 Results
SBI clerk 2018 Prelim exam cut-off will be released after few weeks from the date of examination. After few weeks from Main examination separate cut-off will be released. Based on that Final merit list will be published on official website of SBI.