SBI Clerk 2021 Application Form & Apply Online : State Bank of India has released SBI Clerk Notification 2021 and invited online application forms to fill about 5454 posts of SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) on 26th April 2021. Interested candidates will be able to apply online for SBI Clerk positions by filling the Online Application form on the SBI’s official website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/ from 27th April 2021 and the last date of registration and payment of fee is 20th May 2021.
- SBI Clerk Notification for recruitment of around 5454 vacancies has been released on 26th April 2021.
- Candidates who are Indian Citizens and not more than 28 years old with any degree can apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021.
- Interested candidates should fill and submit the online application form and make payment of the application fee before the last date.
- The online application form is available from 27th April 2021 and the last date to apply online is 20 May 2021.
- The application fee will be Rs. 750/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and there is no fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of a Prelim Exam, Main Exam, and local language test
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 23,000/-
Interested candidates can read further to get detailed information about the minimum eligibility criteria and application process for SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment.
SBI Clerk 2021 Important Dates
Interested candidates should keep a note of the following important dates regarding SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment.
|SBI Clerk Event||Date|
|Notification||26th April 2021|
|Application Form Release||27th April 2021|
|Last date to apply for SBI Clerk||20th May 2021|
|Admit Card release||29 June 2021|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam||10, 11, 12, 13 July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Result||July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Main Admit Card||July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam||31st July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Main Result||August 2021|
|SBI Clerk Final Result||To be notified|
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2021
Before applying for the SBI Clerk 2021, candidates should make sure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria set by the SBI Bank.
Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for the post of SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2021.
Essential Academic Qualifications
Candidates should have any one of the following educational qualifications as on 16 August 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized university
- Integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate (passing date of which should be 16-08-2021 or before)
- Ex-servicemen who have matriculation certificate and obtained Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Indian Navy or Air Force and have competed for at least 15 years of service in Union Armed Forces can also apply for SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment
As on 01.04.2021, the candidate should be 20 years old but not has acquired the age of 28 years which means s/he must be born between 02.04.1993 to 01.04.2001 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
Relaxation of the upper age limit will be applicable as follows
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
|Candidates lived in J&K between Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989||5|
|SC / ST||5|
|Disabled Ex-servicemen / ex-servicemen||3 (for disabled EXSM of SC / ST category- 8 years)|
|Divorced women / widows||7 years (or upper age limit of 35 years for General, 40 years for SC / ST and 38 years for OBC candidates)|
- Candidates looking for relaxation in the upper age limit should have to submit copies of the necessary certificate(s) whenever asked.
- After registration of the online application, there will be no possibility of change in the category of any candidate. No email/phone call will be entertained in this regard.
- There will be no provision of cumulative age relaxation
SBI Clerk 2021 Application Form
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Application Form for 2021 has been released on 27th April 2021 on the official website of SBI @ www.sbi.co.in. The last date to fill the online application and make payment of the application fee is 20th May 2021. Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria must fill the online application form as there will be no alternative way to apply for SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment.
Direct Link to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2021
How To Apply Online For SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2021
The step by step process to apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 is explained below.
Step 1 – Application Registration
- Open SBI’s website ‘Careers’ website @ www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Under Latest Announcements find Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
- Click on the ‘Download Advertisement’ link
- Read the official notification carefully to make sure whether you are eligible or not
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Since you are a new user, you have to click on the “Click here for New Registration” link to register yourself by filling an online form
- Enter and confirm your ‘First Name’, ‘Middle Name’ and ‘Last Name’
- Enter and confirm your ‘Mobile No’ and ‘Email ID’
- Enter security code as shown in the text box
- Cross-check all the details and make changes if required
- Click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
- Your registration is successful; also, you will see a new page having your registration no. and password
Step 2 – Uploading Of Documents (Image & Signature)
- Now, upload your latest scanned photo and signature
- Scanned photo & signature should be as per the guidelines prescribed by SBI
- After uploading, click on tab ‘Next’
Step 3 – Filling Of SBI Clerk Application Form (Basic, Qualification, Experience & Languages Known)
- A new page will open up where you have to enter your basic details such as category, sub-caste (if applicable), etc.
- Select your ‘Date of birth’ then ‘Gender’ and ‘Marital Status’
- Enter and confirm your father’s / mother’s / spouse’s names
- Enter your both correspondence and permanent addresses
- Select the address for GST invoicing
- Then click on the tab ‘Validate your details’
- After verifying details successfully click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
- Provide details of your educational qualifications (as on 16 Aug 2021) such as appearing or passed, degree/subject/stream, name and place of College / Institution, date of passing, % of marks, and class/grade
- Enter ‘language known’ then click on the tab ‘Validate your details’
- After validating details successfully click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
Step 4 – Preview of SBI Clerk Application & Final Submit
- You will see a preview of your SBI Clerk application
- If you want to make any change then click on the tab ‘Back’ otherwise click on tab ‘Final Submit’ after reading and accepting the declaration
Step 5 – Fee Submission/ Payment & Print of Application
- Select any available mode of payment and submit the fees
- Then take a print out of the final submitted application
SBI Clerk 2021 Application Fee & Mode of Payment
Candidates belonging to the General / EWS / OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 750/- towards application fee including intimation charges. However, there will be no application fee for SBI Clerk candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category and there will be no intimation charges also.
Application fees/ intimation charges can be paid through the online payment gateway integrated with the application submission portal. Options available to pay fee online are debit / credit card / internet banking / BHIM UPI. Applicable transaction charges should be paid by the candidates.
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Signature & Photograph
Before filling SBI Clerk online application, candidates must have digital copies of their photo & signature as per the guidelines mentioned below.
- Should be taken using a black ink pen on white paper
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of the file should be not less than 10 kb and not more than 20 kb
- Should not be in capital letters
- Must be the latest passport size picture in color and should be taken against any light-colored background (white preferred)
- Preferred dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of the file should be not less than 20 kb and not more than 50 kb
SBI Clerk Salary
SBI Clerk’s basic pay is Rs. 13,075/- on the scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450. Candidates will be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per existing rules.
SBI Clerk Apply Online & Eligibility FAQs
Q. What Are The Pre-requisites For SBI Clerk apply online?
A. Candidates who want to apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 must have active mobile no., valid email ID, and scanned copy of Signature & Photograph. They are recommended to keep the mobile no. & email id active till the declaration of results.
Q. Is It Necessary To Register Myself Online Through SBI Bank’s Website?
A. Yes. To apply online for SBI Clerk 2021, candidates will have to register themselves through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Q. I’m 23 Years Old and Have A Graduation Degree In Commerce. Am I Eligible For SBI Clerk 2021?
A. Yes, you are eligible and can apply for the SBI Clerk 2021.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Candidates Belonging To General and OBC Category?
A. Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category will have to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.750/- towards the application fee and intimation charge.
Q. How To Make Payment Of Fees?
A. The payment of fees can be made online only by using Internet Banking/debit card/credit card.
Q. I’m Facing A Problem While Paying Fees Online. What Should I Do Now?
A. In case of any problem, candidates can contact the SBI Clerk 2021 help desk at 022-22820427. This helpline will remain active on all working days between 11 am to 6 pm.