SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card : SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 for the Prelim exam has been released on 29 June 2021 and the Main exam admit card will be released in July 2021. Candidates can download the SBI Clerk 2021 admit card/ call letter from the SBI Bank Career’s official website @sbi.co.in/careers/ by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- SBI SBI Clerk Pre exam call letter can be downloaded from 28 May 2021 to attend the pre-exam training.
- SBI Clerk Prelim exam will be conducted on 10, 11, 12, 13 July 2021. SBI Clerk Main exam has been scheduled for 31 July 2021.
- Candidates need to carry Admit Card, Valid Photo ID proof in Original, and one photocopy to the SBI exam center to attend the exam.
Admit cards will not be sent by post, hence candidates must download stage-wise admit cards from the official SBI Career’s website. SBI will conduct a Clerk examination in two phases viz. Preliminary & Main examination followed by a local language test of qualifying nature.
Candidates who do not possess documents establishing local language knowledge must attend the local language exam conducted by SBI after the Main examination.
Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Prelim Exam
|SBI Clerk Event||Date|
|Prelim Exam Admit Card||29 June 2021|
|Preliminary Exam||10, 11, 12, 13 July 2021|
|Prelim Exam Result||July 2021|
|Main Exam Admit Card||July 2021|
|Main Examination||31 July 2021|
|Main Exam Result||August 2021|
|Local Language Test||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card Release
SBI will release Clerk Admit Card for the Prelim exam followed by the Main exam on its website. Candidates can download SBI Clerk Admit Card by using the Registration Number and Date of Birth. Prelim Admit Card was released on 29 April 2021 and the Main exam admit card will be released before the Main exam i.e., expected in July 2021.
How To Download SBI Clerk 2021 Hall Ticket/Admit Card?
Procedure to download SBI Clerk 2021 call letter/ admit card for Pre-examination training, Preliminary and Main exam has been explained stepwise below.
- Open SBI’s website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Click the‘ Careers’ tab available at the top right side of the homepage
- Click the ‘SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2021 Admit cards’ link
- Enter Registration number and Password/Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Admit card will be displayed
- Take a print out
Note – All the candidates are requested to bring the admit cards along with the original photo ID and photocopy of the same to the examination center.
SBI Clerk Call Letter For Pre-Exam Training 2021
Candidates seeking pre-examination training would have to download their call letters from 28.05.2021 from the SBI Career website. To download SBI Clerk 2021 Call letter for pre-examination training, candidates will have to enter the Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. Candidates will not get a hard copy of the call letter for Pre-exam training.
SBI Clerk Admit Card For Prelim Exam 2021
Candidates who successfully register themselves and paid the requisite application fee online through Bank’s website will be able to download their call letter for a Preliminary examination from 29 June 2021. SBI Clerk 2021 Preliminary examination will be conducted tentatively on 10, 11, 12, 13 July 2021.
SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card For Main Exam
Candidates qualified in the Preliminary examination will be called to appear for the Main examination which will be held most probably on 31st July 2021. Candidates shortlisted for the Main examination will be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website tentatively from July 2021.
SBI Clerk Admit Card Link on Mail/ SMS
Candidates have to download the SBI Clerk Prelim/Main admit cards from SBI’s website and the SBI will communicate the release of the admit card through Mail/SMS. Candidates can click the link in the communication received from the SBI and download the admit card. The process of the SBI Clerk admit card download through the communication link is given below.
- Open the link received in intimation mail/SMS
- Enter required details like Registration number and Password/Date of Birth
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ tab
- The Main exam admit card will be displayed
- Take a print out of your admit card
Documents To Carry
Along with the SBI Clerk 2021 admit card, candidates will have to carry any one of the following documents in original and photocopy to the examination hall for the verification of their identity.
- ID card of College / School
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Aadhaar card
Candidates must bring any of the above-said documents in original as well as a self-attested photocopy to be submitted along with admit card to the examiner in the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they fail to bring photo ID proof or if their identity is in doubt.
Details on Admit Card
Candidates can find the following details on SBI Clerk admit Card 2021.
- Candidate Name and Address
- Roll No./ User Name
- Registration No.
- Exam Venue code and Address
- Date of Exam and Time
- Space for Photograph (Affix photo as uploaded in the application)
- Space for Left Thumb Impression, Signature of candidate, Invigilator Signature
- Affix passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card, the photo should be the same as the one uploaded in the online application.
- Signature and Left Thumb Impression should be done in the presence of the invigilator in the exam hall.
- Carry Photo ID in original along with Photocopy and submit photocopy along with admit card by writing Roll number and Registration number to the invigilator.
- Report on time as mentioned in the admit card.
- Do not disclose user Id and Password printed on the admit card to the 3rd party. Enter User Id and Password to enter the online exam site and ensure the correctness of details mentioned.
SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs
Q. When Will SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card Released?
A. SBI Clerk Admit card for pre-examination training will be available to download from 28 May 2021 and for Preliminary examination, admit cards will be available to download from 29 June 2021. SBI Clerk 2021 admit card for the Main examination will be available to download from July 2021.
Q. What Are The Details Required To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021?
A. The candidate’s registration number and date of birth will be needed to download the SBI Clerk admit card 2021.
Q. Should I Carry a Photocopy Of ID Proof?
A. Yes, Candidates need to carry a photocopy of ID proof and have to submit it to the invigilator by writing the Roll Number and Registration Number along with the Admit card.
Q. Where Should I Affix Photograph?
A. Affix passport size photograph of size 4.5×3.5cm on the space provided in the admit card. The photo should match with the one uploaded in the online application.
Q. When Should I Sign-On The Space Provided In The Admit Card?
A. Candidate should sign and put a Left thumb impression on the respective space provided in the admit card in the presence of the invigilator.
Q. From Where I Can Download My SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card?
A. You can download the admit card online through SBI Bank’s Career website @ bank.sbi/careers