Download SBI Clerk 2019 Hall Ticket/Call letter : SBI clerk admit card 2019 has been released and made available for the candidates for the preliminary exam on 28th May 2019 and can be accessed till 23rd June 2019. SBI Clerk recruitment exam 2019 will be conducted in 2 stages, Preliminary and Main exam. The bank will first release the SBI Clerk admit card for the prelim exam followed by Main exam. It will conduct prelim exam first scheduled on 22nd and 23rd June 2019 and declare the list of selected candidates for main exam and release the main exam admit card on the official site.
Candidates can download their admit cards after entering the necessary details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. The bank is not liable to send any admit card by post to the candidates. However, candidates will be informed about the same through their registered email ID/or SMS.
|SBI Clerk Prelim Admit Card Release||28th May 2019|
|SBI Clerk Pre Exam Training Admit Card||14.05.2019|
|SBI Clerk Prelim Exam Date||22nd and 23rd June 2019|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card Release||Last week of July 2019|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||10.08.2019|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
The admit card is the most important document that all candidates must procure before appearing for the SBI clerk 2019 exam. No candidate without his/her duly downloaded /copy of the admit card shall be allowed to sit for the exams.
The details mentioned in the admit cards of the candidates shall be thoroughly checked at the exam centres and only after each and every detail is verified, is the candidate allowed to proceed to the exam hall. The SBI clerk 2019 admit card will be released by the bank in the following two stages.
Preliminary Exam Admit Card
SBI prelims admit card has been released and made available on the official website for the prelims exam on 28th May 2019. SBI Clerk Preliminary exam will be held in June 2019, and admit card has been released. Candidates can log in to the site and download their admit card along with the ‘acquaint yourself booklet’ after entering the mandatory details such as registration number, date of birth, etc. The last date to download SBI Clerk Prelim admit card 2019 is 23.06.2019.
Main Exam Admit Card
After the commencement of the prelims exam and the announcement of the result for the same, the bank will conduct the mains exam for the qualified candidates on 10th August 2019. All such candidates will be able to download the call letter from the official website of the bank after entering the necessary details from last week of July 2019.
Neither the call letter of the prelims exam nor of the mains exam shall be sent to the respective candidates by post. The bank will inform them however through their email/SMS.
Pre Examination Training
The bank will also conduct a pre examination training to candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S categories before the commencement of the actual exam. The admit cards for the same shall be made available for the candidates on the official website of SBI. Candidates will have to download their call letters themselves on official website from 14.05.2019 and no admit card/call letter shall be sent by post.
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these steps to download their SBI Clerk admit cards.
- Visit the official website of SBI @ sbi.co.in/careers/
- Under the latest announcements sections, look for the ‘SBI Junior Associates admit card 2019’.
- Click on the link provided
- Once the page is opened, enter the mandatory details such as registration number, password/date of birth and the security code
- Then click on submit
- The admit card will be flashed on the screen. Candidates can go through all the details carefully and then take the printout of the admit card.
Note: All the details that are mentioned in the admit card must be carefully and properly checked before downloading it. Any error/discrepancy that is noticed must be immediately informed to the bank. No discrepancy that crops up at the exam venue shall be entertained.
Details On SBI Clerk Admit Card
There are a number of details that are mentioned in the SBI Clerk admit card of each candidate. Candidates can find important personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, etc of the candidate. Candidates can also find their scanned photo and signature on the admit card along with certain important guidelines. Details at a glance are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate’s category
- Scanned image and photograph
- Registration number
- Exam venue details
- Day, date, time of the exam
- List of instructions/guidelines that are to be followed
List Of Instructions/ Guidelines
- No electronic device such as phone, pager, calculator, digital watch or smart watch or any other such electronic device are allowed inside exam hall.
- Candidates must not bring with them any costly item/priced possession such as laptop, jewellery, etc to the exam venue. The bank is not responsible for the safety of all these items.
- Candidates are advised not to resort to any illegal/unfair means while at the exam hall such as cheating, impersonating someone/asking someone else to impersonate on their behalf. The candidature of all such candidates shall be cancelled and the candidate shall be debarred.
- Candidates must not behave in an inappropriate manner/rude manner while at the exam venue. If found guilty, the candidate shall be debarred immediately.
- Candidates for their own convenience, must visit their respective exam centres at least a day in advance to avoid any hassle/inconvenience at the last moment.
- Candidates must report to the exam venue at the mentioned reporting time. Any candidate reporting late shall not be given entry.
- Candidate must carry a valid photo identity proof as well as their recently clicked passport sized photographs to the exam venue.
- Candidates must not apply anything on their hands/fingers such as ink, mehendi, color, tattoo etc. to avoid any kind of disruption while carrying out the biometric verification.
- All the details that are mentioned in the admit card must be carefully and properly checked before downloading it. Any error/discrepancy that is noticed must be immediately informed to the bank. No discrepancy that crops up at the exam venue shall be entertained.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Venue
- Duly downloaded admit card
- A valid photo ID proof in Original and Photocopy of the same
Note: Candidates must bring their photo ID proof such as PAN card/Driving License/ Aadhaar/ Voter Card/ Bank passbook with a duly attested photograph/Identity card issued by the school/college/gazetted officer in the official letterhead along with a self-attested photocopy. The photocopy of the ID proof has to be submitted along with the admit card to the invigilator at the time of verification at the exam venue.
SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs
Q. Can The Candidates Request To Change The Allotted Exam Centres?
A. Candidates will be given the choice to select their preference of centres from the list of centres that have been given. The bank however has the right to allot/alter the number of available centres and allot centres according to the number of availability of seats in each centre and the total number of candidates appearing for each stage of the exam. The decision of the bank will be binding and final in this case.
Q. What Are The Documents Needed To Carry To The Exam Hall?
A. Candidates for attending SBI Clerk Prelim/main exam need to carry Admit card, a Valid Photo ID proof and the photocopy of the same.
Q.When Will SBI Clerk Admit Card Gets Released?
A.SBI Clerk prelim exam admit card has been released on 28th May 2019 and can be accessed till 23rd June 2019. SBI Clerk prelim exam is scheduled in June 2019 and SBI Clerk prelim admit card has been released. SBI Clerk main exam admit card will be released 2 weeks before the main exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 10th August 2019 and admit cards will be released in the last week of July 2019.
Q. Do We Require Admit Card To Attend For Pre-Exam Training?
A. To attend SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training, a candidate require admit card. It can be downloaded one or two weeks before the pre exam training commencement from the SBI careers website. Pre exam admit card will be released on 14.05.2019 on the official website of SBI.
Q. How To Contact SBI For Any Query/ To Rectify Discrepancy In Admit Card?
A. Candidates can contact SBI help desk through telephone numbers – 022-2282 0427 or 022-2282 0411.