Download SBI Clerk 2020 Hall Ticket/Call letter : SBI clerk admit card 2020 for preliminary examination will be available to download from the Bank’s website tentatively from first week of June 2020 onwards. SBI clerk 2020 preliminary examination will be held in June 2020. Once SBI clerk 2020 preliminary examination is completed, SBI will declare the list of selected candidates for main exam and release the main exam admit card on the official site. SBI clerk 2020 main exam admit card will be available to download from the Bank’s website tentatively from 4th week of July 2020 onwards. SBI clerk 2020 main examination will be held in 2nd week of August 2020.
Candidates can download their admit cards after entering the necessary details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. The bank is not liable to send any admit card by post to the candidates. However, candidates will be informed about the same through their registered email ID/or SMS.
|SBI Clerk Pre Exam Training Admit Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelim Admit Card||June 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelim Exam Date||3rd week of June 2020|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card Release||Last week of July 2020|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||Second week of August 2020|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
The admit card is the most important document that all candidates must procure before appearing for the SBI clerk 2020 exam. No candidate without his/her duly downloaded /copy of the admit card shall be allowed to sit for the exams.
The details mentioned in the admit cards of the candidates will be thoroughly checked at the exam centres and once all the details have been verified, candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Hence candidate should verify details on the admit card well before the day of exam to avoid any inconvenience at the exam hall. The SBI clerk 2020 admit card will be released by the bank in the following two stages.
Preliminary Exam Admit Card
Candidates who had successfully applied for SBI clerk 2020 will be called to appear for SBI clerk 2020 preliminary examination which is likely to be held in June 2020. Admit card for SBI clerk 2020 preliminary examination shall be available to download from first week of June 2020. Once admit cards are uploaded on the Bank’s website, eligible candidates will be informed through SMS / email so that they can download their admit cards on time.
Main Exam Admit Card
After the commencement of the prelim exam and the announcement of the result for the same, the bank will conduct the main exam for the qualified candidates in August 2020. All such candidates will be able to download the call letter from the official website of the bank after entering the necessary details from last week of July 2020.
Neither the call letter of the prelim exam nor of the main exam will be sent to the candidates by post. However, the bank will inform them regarding downloading of admit card / call letter by sending them email / SMS.
Pre Examination Training
The bank will also conduct a pre examination training for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S categories before the commencement of the actual exam. The admit cards for the same will be made available for the eligible candidates through the Bank’s official website. Candidates who have opted for pre examination training will have to download their call letters / admit cards through Bank’s website only and no admit card / call letter will be sent by post or courier.
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these steps to download their SBI Clerk admit cards.
- Visit the official website of SBI @ sbi.co.in/careers/
- Under the latest announcements sections, look for the ‘SBI Junior Associates admit card 2020’.
- Click on the link provided
- Once the page is opened, enter the mandatory details such as registration number, password/date of birth and the security code
- Then click on submit
- The admit card will be flashed on the screen. Candidates can go through all the details carefully and then take the printout of the admit card.
Note: All the details that are mentioned in the admit card must be carefully and properly checked before downloading it. Any error/discrepancy that is noticed must be immediately informed to the bank. No discrepancy that crops up at the exam venue shall be entertained.
Details On SBI Clerk Admit Card
There are a number of details that are mentioned in the SBI Clerk admit card of each candidate. Candidates can find important personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, etc of the candidate. Candidates can also find their scanned photo and signature on the admit card along with certain important guidelines. Details at a glance are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate’s category
- Scanned image and photograph
- Registration number
- Exam venue details
- Day, date, time of the exam
- List of instructions/guidelines that are to be followed
List Of Instructions/ Guidelines
- No electronic device such as phone, pager, calculator, digital watch or smart watch or any other such electronic device are allowed inside exam hall.
- Candidates must not bring with them any costly item/priced possession such as laptop, jewellery etc. to the exam venue. The bank is not responsible for the safety of all these items.
- Candidates are advised not to resort to any illegal/unfair means while at the exam hall such as cheating, impersonating someone/asking someone else to impersonate on their behalf. The candidature of all such candidates shall be cancelled and the candidate shall be debarred.
- Candidates must not behave in an inappropriate manner/rude manner while at the exam venue. If found guilty, the candidate shall be debarred immediately.
- Candidates for their own convenience, must visit their respective exam centres at least a day in advance to avoid any hassle/inconvenience at the last moment.
- Candidates must report to the exam venue at the mentioned reporting time. Any candidate reporting late shall not be given entry.
- Candidate must carry a valid photo identity proof as well as their recently clicked passport sized photographs to the exam venue.
- Candidates must not apply anything on their hands/fingers such as ink, mehendi, color, tattoo etc. to avoid any kind of disruption while carrying out the biometric verification.
- All the details that are mentioned in the admit card must be carefully and properly checked before downloading it. Any error/discrepancy that is noticed must be immediately informed to the bank. No discrepancy that crops up at the exam venue shall be entertained.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Venue
- Duly downloaded admit card
- A valid photo ID proof in Original and Photocopy of the same
Note: Candidates must bring their photo ID proof such as PAN card/Driving License/ Aadhaar/ Voter Card/ Bank passbook with a duly attested photograph/Identity card issued by the school/college/gazetted officer in the official letterhead along with a self-attested photocopy. The photocopy of the ID proof has to be submitted along with the admit card to the invigilator at the time of verification at the exam venue.
SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs
Q. Can The Candidates Request To Change The Allotted Exam Centres?
A. Candidates will be given the choice to select their preference of centres from the list of centres that have been given. The bank however has the right to allot/alter the number of available centres and allot centres according to the number of availability of seats in each centre and the total number of candidates appearing for each stage of the exam. The decision of the bank will be binding and final in this case.
Q. What Are The Documents Needed To Carry To The Exam Hall?
A. Candidates for attending SBI Clerk Prelim/main exam need to carry Admit card, a Valid Photo ID proof and the photocopy of the same.
Q.When Will SBI Clerk Admit Card Gets Released?
A.SBI Clerk prelim exam admit card will be released in the 1st week of June 2020 whereas admit cards for SBI clerk main examination will be released in the last week of July 2020.
Q. Do We Require Admit Card To Attend For Pre-Exam Training?
A. To attend SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training, a candidate require admit card. It can be downloaded one or two weeks before the pre exam training commencement from the SBI careers website. Admit card for pre-exam training shall be available to download from Bank’s website in May 2020.
Q. How To Contact SBI For Any Query/ To Rectify Discrepancy In Admit Card?
A. Candidates can contact SBI help desk through telephone numbers – 022-2282 0427.