SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form : SBI Clerk apply online 2020 process commence from 3rd January 2020 and the last date of registration is 26th January 2020. Indian nationals who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in SBI submit the online application form through the Bank’s website @ bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers. The last date for online registration and payment of fees is 26.01.2020. Further details like SBI Clerk apply online link, the process to apply online, fee, etc. have been provided below.
- SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment notification has been released on 2nd January 2020 on the SBI career website. The application form will be available from 3rd Jan and the last date is 26th Jan 2020.
- Candidates must be aged between 20 to 28 years and have Graduation qualification to be eligible for the recruitment.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Clerk 2020 through its official website @https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- SBI Clerk Application Fee for General/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 750 and the payment is exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen.
SBI Clerk 2020 online application includes registration of application and payment of fees. Candidates will have to fill out the entire application form in the online mode along with payment of the required fee.
SBI Clerk Important Dates
SBI Clerk 2020 all important dates from date of notification, online registration of the application, payment of fees to exam dates have been provided below.
|SBI Clerk Event||Date|
|Notification Release||January 2, 2020|
|Start of Online Registration||January 3, 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||26 January 2020|
|Payment Submission Date||January 3, 2020 - 26 January 2020|
|Pre Exam Training||Feb 2020|
|Prelim Exam||Feb/ March 2020|
|Main Exam||19th April 2020|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the official notification. The eligibility criterion for SBI Clerk recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Indian Citizens can apply for the posts of Clerk/ Junior Associates.
- Candidates must apply for only one state.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the local language of the state (Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Understanding) from where they are applying.
Academic Qualification (As on 01.01.2020)
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have an Integrated Dual Degree are also eligible. Such candidates must ensure that the date of passing their dual degree course is on or before 01.01.2020.
- Matriculate Ex-Servicemen those who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or any corresponding certificate from the Indian Navy/Airforce and have completed a minimum of 15 years in the Armed forces are also eligible.
Note: The date mentioned in the passing certificate issued by the University/Institute will be considered as the date of passing the eligibility examination.
Candidates applying against vacancies in a particular state/union territory must be proficient in the local language concerned. The local language proficiency (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) against each state is mentioned below.
|Amaravati||Telugu / Urdu|
|Bengal||Bengali / Nepali / Hindi / English|
|Chandigarh||Urdu / Hindi / Punjabi|
|Hyderabad||Telugu / Urdu / Hindi|
|Mumbai||Konkani / Marathi|
|North East||Manipuri / Garo / Khasi / Bodo / Assamese / Mizo / Bengali / Kokboruk / English|
|Patna||Hindi / Urdu / Santhali|
SBI Clerk Age Limit and Relaxation (As on 01.01.2020)
Candidates applying for SBI Clerk 2020 exam must be aged between 20 to 28 years i.e., Candidate must be born between 02.01.1992 to 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive). However, SBI provides relaxation to candidates of certain categories which is mentioned below.
|Category||Upper age limit relaxation|
|PWD (Gen)||10 yrs|
|PWD (OBC)||13 yrs|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 yrs|
|Jammu and Kashmir domicile||5 yrs|
|Ex-S||Period of service rendered plus 3 yrs more (8 yrs in case of disabled Ex-S) up to the age of 50 yrs.|
|Widows/Divorced women||7 yrs (up to 35 yrs for General category, 38 yrs for OBC and 40 yrs for SC/ST)|
Note: All such candidates who are seeking relaxation in the age limit will have to submit a copy of proof of their age and category at the time of joining. No change in the category mentioned by the candidate shall be entertained after the submission of the online application.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2020
SBI Clerk application form 2020 is available from 03.01.2020 to 26.01.2020. Candidates will have to visit the official career website of SBI and submit the online application form. SBI Clerk fee should be paid on or before the last date of registration to complete the application process. The SBI Clerk application form 2020 must be filled in the online mode only and no other mode is available.
Pre-Requisites For Online Application
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number before they start applying for the SBI Clerk 2020. The details regarding registration no, password, admit card related information, etc. will be conveyed through email/SMS only.
- Candidates will have to keep ready a copy of their scanned photo and signature according to the prescribed dimensions beforehand only.
SBI Clerk 2020: How To Apply Online?
Candidates can follow the given steps to fill in the SBI Clerk online application form successfully.
Step 1: Registration
- The first step in the online application process is the ‘new user registration’. Candidates will have to visit the site www.sbi.co.in/careers
- After the site gets opened, look for the ‘SBI Junior Associates customer support and sales clerical cadre 2020’ and click on the link
- The page will be directed to the ‘new registration section’ and Click on that particular section
- Candidates will first have to enter the basic details such as their name, gender, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- Once these details have been entered, click on the ‘Save and Next’ option.
- The registration ID and password will be generated. Candidates can use their registration ID and password to edit their application and print their application form.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Photo and Signature
- The next step in the online application procedure is uploading the scanned image and signature of the candidate
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned image and signature as per the prescribed dimensions
- The image should be sized between 20kb – 50kb and the signature must be between 10kb – 20kb
- After the preview, image and signature upload, click on ‘Save and Next’ option
Step 3: Filling Of Remaining Details
- Candidates now have to fill in all other mandatory details such as academic details, disability (if any), category, post applying for, state and circle applying for, local language selection, exam center preference, etc.
- Once all these details are entered, candidates must check all the details that have been entered very carefully, click on the declaration, and then proceed towards payment of fees.
Step 4: Payment Of Online Application Fee
- Once all the details are entered and submitted, candidates will now have to make the application fee payment.
- The payment has to be done in the online mode only. Candidates can use their debit cards/credit cards/net banking options to pay the required amount.
- After payment of the fee, candidates can now take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it for future reference.
- Candidates must carefully check all the details that have been entered as once the application form gets submitted no request for any kind of change whatsoever shall be entertained.
- Not more than one duly filled in the application form shall be accepted by SBI and candidates can appear only once for each stage of the exam.
- Candidates for their own convenience, are advised to fill in the entire application form well in advance before the last date to avoid any such issues such as disconnection/failure/inability to log in to the website.
- In case there is an emergency or any assistance is needed regarding the filling of the application form, payment of application fee, etc, candidates must contact the help desk at the telephone number 022-22820427 on working days between 11 am to 6 pm.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
Candidates applying for the SBI Clerk exam 2020 will have to pay a fixed amount as application cum examination fee including intimation charges to SBI. The application cum examination fee for different categories is mentioned below.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs 750/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
Fee once paid, shall not be refunded/remitted at any cost nor it will be reserved for any other examination.
Guidelines For Scanning Photograph and Signature
- Must be recent color photograph take against the light color background, preferably white
- The dimension of photo should be preferably 200 x 230 pixels
- File size should be between 20 – 50 kb
- There should not be red eye
- Look straight the camera while taking a photograph
- Signature should be on white paper with a black ink pen
- The applicant only should sign and not the other person
- File size should be between 10 – 20 kb
- The dimension of the file should be 140 x 60 pixels preferably
- Signature should not be in Capital Letters
SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Are The Dates For Online Registration Of Application and Payment Of Fees?
A. Online registration of application and payment of fees can be completed between 3 Jan 2020 and 26 Jan 2020.
Q. Is A Subject Of Nepal Eligible To Apply For SBI Clerk 2020?
A. No. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
Q. Can Students In The Final Year / Semester Of Their Graduation Apply For SBI Clerk 2020?
A. Yes, they can apply. However, such candidates will have to submit proof of having passed the essential academic qualifications (i.e. graduation) on or before 01.01.2020.
Q. What Are The Pre-Requisites For Applying Online?
A. Mobile no. and email ID.
Q. Is There Any Special Instruction For Those Who Are Seeking Age Relaxation?
A. Candidates seeking age relaxation (if qualified) will have to produce and submit copies of the mandatory document(s) at the time of joining.
Q. Is It Necessary To Send The Printout Of The Application Form To The Bank?
A. A hard copy of the application form should not be sent to the Bank.
Q. What If Online Transaction Is Failed or Not Successfully Completed?
A. In such cases, candidates should register again then make payment online.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Candidates Belonging To EWS?
A. Rs. 750/- (application fee plus intimation charge).
Q. Is It Possible To Reprint The SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form and E-Receipt?
A. Yes, candidates can reprint application form and e-receipt at a later stage.
Q. Presently I’m Working In SBI In Officer Cadre. Am I Eligible To Apply For SBI Clerk 2020?
A. Candidates working in SBI in the officer or clerical cadre are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerk 2020.