SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form : SBI clerk apply online 2019 procedure will begin with the release of notification and the candidates has to check eligibility criteria and register themselves on the bank’s website @ sbi.co.in/careers. Candidates will have to fill out the entire application form in the online mode and the requisite application fee has to be paid in the online mode only. The SBI clerk official notification for the posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) has been released on 11th April 2019 on SBI career website. The start date of registration of SBI clerk 2019 will be 12th April 2019 and the last date to submit the application form is 3rd May 2019 as per the official notification.
SBI Clerk Important Dates
SBI Clerk 2019 important dates from notification release to application submission and payment of fee is as follows.
|SBI Clerk Notification Release||11th April 2019|
|Start Date for Applying Online||12th April 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||5th May 2019|
|Payment Submission Date||12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criterion for SBI clerk recruitment 2019 is given below.
- Applicants of Indian Citizen can apply for the posts of clerk/ Junior Associates.
- Candidates must apply for only one state.
- Candidates must have knowledge of local language of the state (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Understanding) from where they are applying.
Academic Qualification (As on 31.08.2019)
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have an Integrated Dual Degree are also eligible. Those candidates must ensure that the date of passing their dual degree course is on or before the year the official notification is released.
- Matriculate Ex-Servicemen those who have obtained a the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or any corresponding certificate from the Indian Navy/Airforce and have completed minimum 15 years in the Armed forces are also eligible.
Note: The date mentioned in the passing certificate issued by the University/Institute will be considered as the date of passing the eligibility examination.
Candidates appearing for the SBI clerk exam applying against vacancies in a particular state/union territory are supposed to be proficient in the relevant local language mentioned against that particular state/union territory. The local language proficiency (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) against each state is mentioned below.
SBI Clerk Age Limit and Relaxation (As on 01.04.2019)
Candidates applying for the SBI Clerk 2019 exam must be aged between 20 years and 28 years of age. Candidate must be born between 01.04.2019 to 02.04.1991. However, SBI provides relaxation to candidates of certain categories which is mentioned below.
|Category||Upper age limit relaxation|
|PWD (Gen)||10 yrs|
|PWD (OBC)||13 yrs|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 yrs|
|Jammu and Kashmir domicile||5 yrs|
|Ex-S||Period of service rendered plus 3 yrs more (8 yrs in case of disabled Ex-S) up to the of 50 yrs.|
|Widows/Divorced women||7 yrs (up to 35 yrs for General category, 38 yrs for OBC and 40 yrs for SC/ST)|
Note: All such candidates who are seeking relaxation in the age limit will have to submit a copy of proof of their age and category at the time of joining. No change in the category mentioned by the candidate shall be entertained after submission of online application.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
SBI Clerk application form 2019 for applying online to submit the online form has been started from 12th April 2019. The last date of registration will be 5th May 2019. SBI clerk fee should be paid on or before the last date of registration to complete the application process. Candidates will have to visit the official career related website of SBI and must then move towards filling the online application form. The SBI clerk application form 2019 can be filled in the online mode only and no other mode is available.
Pre-Requisites For Online Application
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number before they start applying for the SBI clerk 2019. The details regarding registration no, password, admit card related information, etc will be conveyed through email/SMS only.
- Candidates will have to keep ready a copy of their scanned photo and signature according to the prescribed dimensions beforehand only.
SBI Clerk 2019 : How To Apply Online?
Candidates can follow the given steps to fill in the SBI Clerk online application form successfully.
Step 1: Registration
- The first step in the online application process is the ‘new user registration’. Candidates will have to first visit the site www.sbi.co.in/careers
- After the site gets opened, look for the ‘SBI Junior Associates customer support and sales clerical cadre 2019’ and Click on the link
- The page will be directed to the ‘new registration section’ and Click on that particular section
- Candidates will first have to enter the basic details such as their name, gender, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- Once these details have been entered, click on ‘Save and Next’ option.
- The registration ID and password will be generated. Candidates can use their registration ID and password to edit their application and printing their application form.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Photo and Signature
- The next step in the online application procedure is uploading the scanned image and signature of the candidate
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned image and signature as per the prescribed dimensions
- The image should be sized between 20kb – 50kb and the signature must be between 10kb – 20kb
- After previewing the uploaded image and signature, click on ‘Save and Next’ option
Step 3: Filling Of Remaining Details
- Candidates now have to fill in all other mandatory details such as academic details, disability (if any), category, post applying for, state and circle applying for, local language selection, exam centre preference, etc.
- Once all these details are entered, candidates must check all the details that have been entered very carefully, click on the declaration and then proceed towards payment of fees.
Step 4 : Payment Of Online Application Fee
- Once all the details are entered and submitted, candidates will now have to make the application fee payment.
- The payment has to done in the online mode only. Candidates can use their debit cards/credit cards/net banking options to pay the required amount.
- After payment of the fee, candidates can now take a printout of the filled in application form and keep it for future reference.
- Candidates must carefully check all the details that have been entered as once the application form gets submitted no request for any kind of change whatsoever shall be entertained.
- Not more than one duly filled in application form shall be accepted by SBI and candidates can appear only once for each stage of the exam.
- Candidates for their own convenience, are advised to fill in the entire application form well in advance before the last date to avoid any such issues such as disconnection/failure/inability to log in to the website.
- In case there is any emergency or any assistance is needed regarding the filling of application form, payment of application fee, etc, candidates must contact the help desk at the telephone number 022-22820427 on working days between 11 am to 6 pm.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
Candidates applying for the SBI clerk exam 2019 will have to pay a fixed amount as application cum examination fee including intimation charges to SBI. The application cum examination fee for different categories is mentioned below.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S: Rs 175/- (Intimation charges only)
- General/OBC: Rs 750/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
Fee once paid, shall not be refunded/remitted at any cost nor it will be reserved for any other examination.
Guideline For Scanning Photograph and Signature
- Must be recent color photograph take against the light color background, preferably white
- Dimension of photo should be preferably 200 x 230 pixels
- File size should be between 20 – 50 kb
- There should not be red eye
- Look straight the camera while taking photograph
- Signature should be on white paper with black ink pen
- Applicant only should sign and not the other person
- File size should be between 10 – 20 kb
- Dimension of the file should be 140 x 60 pixels preferably
- Signature should not be in Capital Letters