SBI Clerk Result 2020 [Prelim & Main Cut Off] : SBI Clerk 2020 Result will be released in July 2020 for the Prelim exam. SBI Clerk Prelim exam was conducted in February/ March 2020 and the result will be announced in July 2020 @https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers. SBI Clerk Prelim Result can be checked by using the candidate’s Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth.
If candidates qualified in the Prelim exam, they will be called to appear in the SBI Clerk Main exam. Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 19th April 2020 (Postponed) and results will be released after one month. SBI Clerk 2020 Main exam Result will be released by SBI on its official website.
SBI’s Main/Final result will be available in PDF file having Roll Numbers of provisionally selected candidates for appointment. To check the marks of SBI Main result, candidates will have to use the Registration/ Roll number and Date of Birth.
Direct link to check SBI Prelim Result 2020 (Will be Updated)
Direct link to check SBI Main/Final Result 2020 (Will be Updated)
SBI Clerk 2020 Prelim Result
SBI Clerk 2020 Prelim Result will be released most probably in the month of July 2020. To check your SBI Clerk/Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2020 Preliminary examination result, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open SBI’s website and click on the ‘Careers’ section
- Find and click the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ section
- Find and click ‘Result’ link/tab or click on the direct link provided above (will be updated once released by SBI)
- Enter your Roll No. and select Date of Birth from the given drop-down menu (OR) enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Type the string shown in the image in the given box
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button
- Your SBI Clerk Prelim examination result will appear on your computer’s screen
- Check the marks and take a print out for reference
If you qualified in a Preliminary examination the State Bank of India will allow you to appear for the Main examination which will be held tentatively on 19th April 2020 (Postponed). SBI will issue separate admit cards to the candidates called for Phase II (Main) examination.
SBI Clerk Main Result 2020 (Final Result)
After conducting the SBI Clerk 2020 Main exam, SBI will release the Main result on its official website. Steps to check SBI Clerk Main (final) result are as follows
- Visit SBI’s website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section @ www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Find and hit on the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ link
- Click on ‘Final Result’ link
- A new page will be displayed (PDF file) having roll Numbers of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Appointment
Note – Candidates qualified in the Main examination have to appear in the local language test of qualifying nature.
How To Check SBI Clerk Main Marks/Scorecard?
Candidates who have appeared in the Main examination will be able to check marks secured by them by following below given steps.
- Open SBI website
- On ‘Careers’ page, under ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’, find and click on ‘Main Exam Marks’
- Enter your Roll No. (or) Registration Number
- Select ‘Date of Birth’
- Enter the string then click on ‘Submit’
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Main examination will be shown in a new window
- Take a print out for reference
Details On SBI Clerk Score Card
After the announcement of SBI Clerk results, candidates can download the scorecard to be issued by the SBI. Candidates will have to produce SBI Clerk Scorecard at the time of document verification. SBI Clerk Scorecard cantains candidate’s academic and examination related details as mentioned below.
- Candidate’s personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Registration Number and Category
- Exam related details such as Post Name, State Applied for, Subject wise total marks and Marks secured by candidates and Candidate qualifying status
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2020
Usually, the SBI Clerk answer key will not be released after the examination. Candidates who will appear for SBI Clerk 2020 exam can download the SBI answer key of popular institutes. However, the final answer key internally followed by SBI to check answer sheets will decide the score of a candidate.
SBI Clerk answer key will help students in getting a rough estimate on how much they might secure in their SBI Clerk exam even before the declaration of results. A process to get/download SBI Clerk 2020 answer key is mentioned below
- Open any coaching institute website/ search in Google
- Find and click on ‘SBI Clerk answer key’ link
- SBI answer key will open up
- Now you can download it to check your marks in SBI Clerk examination
SBI Clerk Merit List 2020
SBI Clerk 2020 merit list will be released on the official website of SBI after the Main exam. SBI Clerk merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance, score/rank, and category. Candidates who qualify in the Main examination will be called for provisional selection.
SBI Junior Associates 2020 Provisional & Final Selection
SBI Clerk Phase I (Preliminary) examination marks will not be considered for final selection. However, Phase II (Main) examination aggregate marks will be considered for the preparation of the final merit list. The merit list known as the final result which contains roll numbers of provisionally selected candidates for appointment.
The final selection of a candidate will be based on document verification along with qualifying regional language tests (not applicable for those candidates who have studied opted local language in X or XII standard). If a candidate fails to produce required documents at the time of DV, his/her candidature will be canceled by the bank. Important documents to be produced at the time joining are given below.
- 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet or certificates
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/XS candidates)
- PwD certificate issued by any government medical officer
- Valid photo ID (voter ID card/AADHAR card/driving license/passport etc)
SBI Clerk 2020 Cut-Off Marks
SBI will complete Clerk recruitment exercise in two stages Stage I (Preliminary) & Stage II (Main) examination followed by Regional language test. After conducting an examination of each stage, SBI will declare and publish cut-off marks on its website. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks a candidate has to score in order to be qualified for the next stage of examination/ final selection.
Previous Year Cut Off Marks (2018 & 2019)
SBI Clerk 2018 & 2019 Prelim Cut Off
SBI Clerk 2018 Main Cut Off
Sectional Cut Off
|Subject / test name||Total marks||Cut off|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||19.5|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||22.5|
State Wise Cut Off (2018 & 2019)
|State Name||Cut Off (2018)||Cut Off (2019)|
SBI Clerk Result FAQs
Q. What Are The Particulars Needed To Check SBI Clerk 2020 Result?
A. Candidates can check their SBI Clerk 2020 result by using the Registration Number and Date of Birth or you can download pdf containing shortlisted candidates Roll Numbers, by using the Control+F key you can search the roll number.
Q. When Will SBI Clerk Result Released?
A. SBI Clerk Preliminary Result will be released most probably in July 2020 and SBI Clerk Main result will be released
after a month from Main exam.
Q. Which Is The Official Website To Check SBI Clerk 2020 Result?
A. https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers is the official website for checking the SBI Clerk 2020 result.