SBI Clerk Results 2020 [Prelims & Mains Cut Off] : SBI clerk 2020 preliminary examination will be conducted in February/ March 2020 and results will be announced in April 2020. SBI clerk results of preliminary examination can be checked by using candidate’s Registration number/ Roll number and Date of birth.
SBI clerk 2020 Preliminary/ Main examination Results will be released by SBI on its official website @sbi.co.in/careers. To check SBI Prelim result, candidates will have to use their registration/ roll number and date of birth. If candidates qualified in prelim exam, they will be further called to write SBI clerk 2020 main examination.
Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 19th April 2020 and results will be released by the end of May 2020. SBI main (final) results will be available in PDF file having roll numbers of provisionally selected candidates for appointment. Along with SBI main (final) results, candidates can also check marks secured by them in SBI Clerk main examination. To check main exam marks, candidates will have to use their roll / registration number and date of birth.
Direct link to check SBI Prelim Results 2020 (Will be Updated)
Direct link to check SBI Main/Final Results 2020 (Will be Updated)
SBI Clerk 2020 Prelim Result
SBI Clerk 2020 prelim result will be released most probably in the month of April 2020. To check your SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2020 preliminary examination result, you have to follow below mentioned steps
- Open SBI’s website and go to the ‘Careers’ section
- Now, find and click the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ section
- Find and click ‘Result’ link/tab or click here for direct link (will be updated soon once released by SBI)
- Now, enter your roll no and select date of birth from given drop-down menu OR enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Type the string shown in the image in given box.
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button
- Your preliminary examination result will be appeared on your computer’s screen
- Take a print out to use it in future
- Exit from the website
If you qualified in preliminary examination then the State Bank of India will allow you to appear for main examination. Main examination will be held tentatively on on 19th April 2020. SBI will issue separate admit cards to the candidates who will be called for Phase II (main) examination. Candidates called for main examination will have to download their admit cards from SBI’s website.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Final Result
After conducting SBI Clerk 2020 Main examination, SBI will release Main result on its official website in May 2020. Steps to check SBI clerk main (final) result are as follows
- Visit SBI’s website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section @ www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Find and hit on the ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ link
- Click on ‘Final Result’ link
- A new page will be displayed (PDF file) having roll Numbers of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Appointment
Note – Candidates qualified in main examination have to appear in local language test of qualifying nature.
How To Check Main Exam Marks?
Candidates who appear for main examination will be able to check marks secured by them by following below given steps
- Open SBI website
- On ‘Careers’ page, under ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’, find and click on ‘Main Exam Marks’
- Enter your roll OR registration number
- Select ‘Date of Birth’
- Enter the string then click on ‘Submit’
- Marks obtained by the candidate in main examination will be shown in a new window
Details On SBI Clerk Score Card
After the announcement of SBI Clerk results, candidates can download their score card to be issued by examination conducting authority. Candidates will have to show their score cards at the time of recruitment. SBI clerk score card will be printed with candidate’s academic and examination related details as mentioned below
- Candidate’s personal details like name, date of birth, roll number, registration number and category
- Exam related details such as Post name, State Applied for, Subject wise total marks and marks secured by candidates and candidate status
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2020
Usually, SBI Clerk answer key will not be released after the examination. Candidates who will appear for SBI Clerk 2020 exam can download SBI answer key of popular institutes. However, final answer key internally followed by SBI to check answer sheets will decide the score of a candidate.
SBI clerk answer key will help students in getting a rough estimate on how much they might secure in their SBI clerk exam even before the declaration of results. A process to get / download SBI Clerk 2020 answer key is mentioned below
- Open the any coaching institute website/ search in Google
- Find and click on ‘SBI clerk answer key’ link
- SBI answer key will open up
- Now you can download it to check your marks in SBI clerk examination
SBI Clerk Merit List 2020
SBI Clerk 2020 merit list will be released on the official website of SBI after the main exam. SBI clerk merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance, score / rank and category. Candidates who qualify in main examination will be for provisional selection.
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2020 Provisional & Final Selection
SBI Clerk Phase I (preliminary) examination marks will not be considered for final selection. However, Phase II (main) examination aggregate marks will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. This list will also known as final result and contains roll numbers of provisionally selected candidates for appointment.
Final selection of a candidate will be based on document verification along with qualifying regional language test (not applicable for those candidates who have studied opted local language in X or XII standard). If a candidate fails to produce required documents at the time of employment then his/her candidature will be cancelled by the bank. Important documents to be produced at the time joining are given below
- 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet or certificates
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/XS candidates)
- PwD certificate issued by any government medical officer
- Valid photo ID (voter ID card/AADHAR card/driving license/passport etc)
SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2020 Cut-Off marks
SBI will complete clerk recruitment exercise in two stages Stage I (preliminary) & Stage II (main) examination followed by regional language test. After conducting examination of each stage, SBI will declare and publish cut-off marks on its website. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks a candidate has to score in order to be qualified for the next stage examination.
Previous Year Cut Off Marks (2018 & 2019)
SBI Clerk 2018 & 2019 Prelim Cut Off
SBI Clerk 2018 Main Cut Off
Sectional Cut Off
|Subject / test name||Total marks||Cut off|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||19.5|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||22.5|
State Wise Cut Off (2018 & 2019)
|State Name||Cut Off (2018)||Cut Off (2019)|
SBI Clerk Result FAQs
Q. What Are The Particulars Needed To Check SBI Clerk 2020 Result?
A. Candidates can check their SBI clerk 2020 result by using their registration number and date of birth or you can download pdf containing shortlisted candidates roll numbers, by using Control+F key you can find the roll number.
Q. When Will SBI Clerk Result Released?
A. The dates of SBI clerk result are as follows
- Result of SBI Clerk preliminary examination will be released most probably in April 2020
- Result of SBI clerk main examination will be released most probably in May 2020
Q. Which Is The Official Website To Check SBI Clerk 2020 Result?
A. bank.sbi/careers is the official website for checking SBI clerk 2020 result.