Check SBI PO Result 2021 & Cut Off : SBI PO 2021 Result will be declared for Prelim, Main, and Interview after each stage of examination by SBI on its official website. SBI PO result 2021 of the Prelim exam will be declared first followed by the Main exam result. After the Interview, the SBI PO final result will be announced.
- SBI PO Prelim result will be announced in October 2021 and the Main exam result will be declared in November 2021 while SBI PO 2021 final result shall be announced in Jan 2022.
- Candidates who will appear for SBI PO 2021 Preliminary / Main / Interview will be able to check the result online through Bank’s official websites @ bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers using Roll Number & DOB/ Registration Number & DOB.
Candidates appearing in SBI PO 2021 Preliminary / Main and Group exercises & Interview can find the result dates along with a link to access the result in the below table.
|Description||Date of Event|
|Prelim Exam Result||Oct 2021|
|Main Exam Call Letter||Oct 2021|
|Main Exam Date||Nov 2021|
|Main Exam Result||Nov 2021|
|Call letter for Interview & Group Exercises||Dec 2021|
|Group Exercises & Interview||Dec 2021|
|Final Result||Jan 2022|
SBI PO Result 2021 Release
- SBI will conduct an online Preliminary examination in October 2021 for candidates who have successfully applied for SBI PO 2021 recruitment. Once a Preliminary examination is conducted, the result will be declared in October 2021.
- Candidates shortlisted through the Preliminary examination will be called to appear for SBI PO 2021 Main examination to be conducted in November 2021. The result of the Main examination will be out in the 3rd week of November 2021.
- On the basis of the order of merit drawn after considering marks obtained in the Phase-II online Main examination, candidates will be shortlisted and called for Group exercise and interview. Once the Group exercise and interviews are conducted successfully, the final result will be announced most probably in Jan 2022.
How To Check SBI PO Results 2021?
Candidates can check the result by using Roll number & Date of Birth or Registration number and DOB. SBI PO 2021 Prelim/Main and Final results can be checked by following the steps below.
SBI PO Prelim Result 2021
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the State Bank of India careers page or click here
- Find a tab called the ‘Latest Announcement’ on the right side of the website
- Among notifications, click on the link that shows “Recruitment of probationary officers in State Bank of India” with the advertisement number details.
- Find and click on ‘Preliminary Examination Result’
- Enter either Roll number and DOB (or) Registration number & DOB. Enter the captcha and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The result will be displayed, check the details of marks secured, category wise cut off, qualifying status
- Click on the Print option to download/ print the result and keep it safe for further reference.
Direct Link to Check SBI PO Prelim Result 2021
SBI PO Main Result 2021
To check the SBI PO Main exam result, candidates will have to follow the process mentioned below.
- Visit the SBI Website careers page and find “Recruitment of probationary officers in State Bank of India” with the advertisement number detail
- Under that find and click on SBI PO Main examination result to download PDF
- The result page for the Main examination will have the roll numbers of the candidates shortlisted for Group Exercise & Interview
- Check the roll number in the list
Note: After checking the presence of their roll number in the list of shortlisted candidates, candidates should visit the official website on the dates specified to download the call letter for the interview
SBI PO Final Result 2021
After the Group Exercise and Interview, SBI PO final result will be declared and candidates can download the final result from the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Visit the SBI Careers page and find the Latest announcements tab and click on that
- Find “Recruitment of probationary officers in State Bank of India” with the advertisement number detail and under that find and click on SBI PO Final result / selected candidates list
- The result page will have roll numbers of selected candidates
- Check your roll number from the list
- To check marks, click on marks of Main & Final stage under latest announcements – SBO PO Recruitment
- Enter roll number and date of birth and submit
- Print for further reference
- The final result of successful candidates will be informed through SMS as well
SBI will release the Prelim/Main/Final scorecard on its website. SBI PO stage-wise Scorecard contains the following details.
- Candidate name
- Roll No
- Registration No.
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Total marks
- Marks secured by a candidate
- Category wise cut off
- Qualifying status of a candidate.
SBI PO merit list will be released after the Phase II Main exam and Phase III/ Interview. The Main exam and Final result will be released in the form of a merit list on the official website. Candidates can download the merit list PDF to check the qualifying status using their Roll Numbers.
If they find their roll number in the merit list, they will be considered qualified for further process. Use the Ctrl+F option to check the roll number in the Pdf. Further details regarding Group exercise & Interview/ Counselling will be communicated through SMS to the candidates.
SBI PO Cut Off 2021
The Cut-off score is the least score a candidate will have to secure to get through each stage of the selection process in SBI PO. Each stage category wise cut off will be declared by SBI in the scorecard of a candidate. To get an idea about SBI PO cut off 2021, look at the previous year’s cut off.
SBI PO Cut off (Year wise)
GE and Interview Cut Off (Out of 50 marks)
Main Examination Cut Off
|General||101 - 106||93.1|
|OBC||96 - 100||86.42|
|SC||80 - 85||77.13|
|ST||75 - 80||75.01|
|LD||75 - 80||75.03|
|VI||83 - 90||88.91|
|HI||75 - 80||75.16|
Preliminary Examination Cut Off
SBI PO Result 2021 FAQs
Q. What Is Selection Criterion For Main Examination?
A. Candidates who manage to score at least or above cut off marks in the Preliminary examination will be shortlisted and called for the Main examination.
Q.When the Result Of the Online Preliminary Examination Will Be Announced?
A. The result of the SBI PO 2021 online Preliminary examination shall be announced in October 2021.
Q. When Final Result Will Be Announced?
A. The final result shall be declared in Nov 2021.
Q. What Is Selection Criterion For Group Exercise and Interview?
A. Selection for group exercise and interview will be done on the basis of a merit list to be drawn after considering aggregate marks scored by candidates in the Main Examination.
Q. Will Be There Any Waiting List In SBI PO 2021?
A. No waiting list will be available in SBI PO 2021.
Q. How Many Candidates Will Be Finally Selected For SBI PO?
A. It depends on the number of SBI PO vacancies that will be notified in the SBI PO 2021 notification.
Q. Is SBI PO 2021 Result Declared?
A. SBI PO 2021 result will be declared in due course.