Check SBI PO Final Result 2018 Released & Cut Off : SBI PO Prelims, Main and Interview result will be declared after each stage of examination by SBI on its official website. Appeared candidates can check their SBI PO exam result on the official website after the declaration of result.
State Bank of India is one of the prominent public sector banks in India. This bank does not take part in the recruitment process conducted by the IBPS. When IBPS PO is a major bank examination in India, SBI PO is yet another major banking examination. Every year, lakhs of students take up this test.
SBI PO Result 2018 Release Date
SBI PO result will be announced by the State Bank of India on the official website. The results are published both in bank.sbi/careers/ and in sbi.co.in/careers/. So, candidates can get to know their results from these websites. SBI PO Prelim and main results are announced an it is expected that final result of SBI PO will be released on 1st November 2018.
Read : IBPS PO Result 2018
For the year 2018, the result for the preliminary and main examination has already been published by the State Bank of India. The declaration of the final result is yet to happen. Candidates appearing in SBI PO 2018 Interview can find the final result date here and can check link here to access the result. The table below shows the exact dates for the year 2018:
|Description||Date of Event|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||1st week of July 2019|
|Downloading of call letter for the main examination (online)||2nd week of July 2019|
|Main examination Date||20 July 2019|
|Main examination result||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of call letter for interview & group exercises||4th week of August 2019|
|Conduct of group exercises & interview||Sept 2019|
|Final Result declaration||2nd week of Oct 2019|
How To Check SBI PO Results 2018?
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the State Bank of India careers page or click here
- Find a tab called the latest announcement on the right side of the website
- They will find many notifications one after the other on this panel
- They will have to click on the link that shows “Recruitment of probationary officers in State Bank of India” with the advertisement number detail. On this section, the will find preliminary exam results
- When they click on this link, candidates will be taken to a PDF page that contains the list of qualified candidates
- This PDF file will have the list of the registration number of candidates qualified for the Main examination. Also, this PDF page will have the date of the Main Examination and the date from which the selected candidates can download call letter for the main examination
- To know the details of marks secured by a candidate in the Preliminary Examination, on the “Recruitment of probationary officers in State Bank of India” tab candidates will have to click on the link that shows preliminary exam marks
- When they click on this link, candidates will be taken to a page. On this web page, candidates will have to enter either their roll number and DOB combination or their registration number, DOB combination. Then, they will have to enter the captcha before they submit
- On submission at this page, they will get the details about the marks they have secured in the preliminary examination.
SBI PO Mains Result
To check the results of the main examination, candidates will have to follow the same process as above
- Visit SBI Website careers page and find “Recruitment of probationary officers in State Bank of India” with the advertisement number detail
- Under that find SBI PO main examination result and click on the same
- The result page for the main examination will have the roll numbers of the candidates shortlisted for Group Exercise & Interview, which is the third step in the selection of SBI PO
- After checking the presence of their roll number in the list of shortlisted candidates, candidates should visit the official website on the dates specified to download the call letter for the interview
- They will have to download it from the official website of SBI
SBI PO Final Result 2018
After the Group Exercise and Interview, the final result will be declared and candidates can download the final result from the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Visit SBI Careers page and find Latest announcements tab and click on that
- Find “Recruitment of probationary officers in State Bank of India” with the advertisement number detail and under that find and click on SBI PO Final result / selected candidates list
- Result page will have roll numbers of selected candidates
- To check marks, click on marks of Main & Final stage under latest announcements – SBO PO Recruitment
- Enter roll number and date of birth and submit
- Print for further reference
- The final result of successful candidates will be informed through SMS as well
SBI PO Cut Off 2018
The Cut-off score is the least score a candidate will have to secure to get through each stage of the selection process in SBI PO. Accordingly, as the result for the SBI PO prelims is already out, here is the cut-off for different categories for the SBI PO Preliminary Examination:
- HI – 14.75
- VH – 49.00
- OH – 45.25
- ST – 43.00
- SC – 49.00
- OBC – 54.25
- General – 56.75
These marks are out of 100 for different categories.
As the cut-off for mains has not yet been released by the SBI, but the examination is over, experts are of the opinion that based on the toughness of the paper and based on the number of test-takers, the cut-off for the main examination for general category candidates will be 69-80. Candidates can wait for the release of the actual cut-off.
The selection of suitable candidates for the SBI PO position is a three-tiered process. The first phase is the preliminary test, which is conducted for 100 marks in total. Based on the merit secured by the applicants in the preliminary examination, the merit list for each category will be prepared. Approximately securing the top positions numbering 10 times the number of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for the Main examination from the top of the merit list.
The second step of the selection process is the main examination. The total mark for the main examination is 250. It includes objective type test for 200 marks and 50 marks for descriptive test. Both these tests will be conducted online. The SBI will prepare a merit list for each category on the basis of the aggregate marks scored by the applicants in the Main Examination. Candidates securing the top positions up to three times of the number of vacancies for each category will be qualified for Group Discussion and interview, which is the third step in the selection process.
The third phase of the selection process encompasses Group Exercise for 20 marks and interview for 30 marks.
For the preparation of the final merit list, the marks secured by the applicants in the main examination and the Group Exercise and interview will alone be considered. The main examination mark secured by candidates for 250 is aggregated to 75 and the marks secured in GE & I out of 100 will be aggregated to 25. So, total marks out of 100 will be calculated for the selection of final Probationary Officers.