Download SBI SO 2020 Admit Card : SBI SO Admit Card 2020 for the Interview will be released in the 2nd week of October 2020 and candidates require Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to download Admit Card from the official website. SBI conducts an open recruitment drive to recruit suitable candidates for the post of SBI Specialist Officers (SO). SBI will shortlist and call the eligible candidates to appear for an interview by issuing call letters through its official website @sbi.co.in.
Here we have provided all the information on how to download SBI SO admit card, documents required to appear for the SBI SO Exam, and other important details that will be helpful for candidates appearing for the SBI SO Interview.
Below are some of the important dates for the candidates appearing for SBI SO.
|Last date to apply online||13 July 2020|
|Admit Card release||2nd week of October 2020|
|Shortlisting List||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
SBI SO Admit Card Release Date 2020
SBI SO Admit Card 2020 will be released on the official website in the 2nd week of October 2020. SBI will release an admit card/call letter for an interview. Shortlisted candidates will need to download SBI SO admit card from the official website. The release date for Interview Admit Card will be announced soon on the official website and candidates should visit the official website to get the latest information about the call letter release date. Candidates have to download the admit card/call letter from the official website only as SBI will not send a hard copy by post.
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to download SBI SO admit card from the official website.
- Go to SBI Website or click here
- Click on the “Careers” tab
- Click on “Join SBI” tab
- Click on “Current Openings”
- A new page will open
- Click on SBI SO recruitment link
- Click on admit card download link
- A login page will open
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Fill in the security code
- Click on submit
- Admit Card will be displayed
- Download and take a printout of SBI SO Admit Card
Direct Link To Download SBI SO Admit Card
Details On Admit Card
SBI SO 2020 Admit Card will contain the following information about the candidate and SBI SO Exam
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Name and address of the examination center
- Documents required to be carried
- Other important instructions
After downloading the SBI SO Admit Card, check all the information provided on it. If you find any discrepancy in the information, contact the authorities through call at 022-22820427 between 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM on any working day and get the errors rectified before the date of the SBI SO Exam.
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates appearing for the SBI SO Exam will have to follow the below-mentioned instructions in order to avoid any inconvenience at the time of exam
- Take a printout of SBI SO Admit Card to the examination center
- Keep a valid photo id and passport size photo while appearing for SBI SO Exam
- Information printed on the admit card must be clearly visible
- Candidates must not carry any kind of restricted items to the examination center like cell phones, calculators, communication devices, Bluetooth, books, paper, pencil, eraser, whitener, bags, pencil box, wristwatch, etc.
- SBI will capture thumb impression of the candidates so keep your hands clean to avoid problem during the biometric capturing process
- Follow the instructions carefully and should not bring any restricted item to the examination center and should not indulge in cheating or any other disrupting behavior
- If found in possession of restricted items or using unfair means candidature will be canceled and appropriate action will be taken.
Documents Needed To Carry
You will need the following documents in order to appear for the SBI SO Interview 2020
- Printout of admit card
- Valid photo id proof (any one of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Id card
- Passport size photograph
Note: If you are unable to produce the above-mentioned documents, you shall not be allowed to appear for the SBI SO exam.
SBI SO Exam Centres
SBI SO 2020 Personal Interview will be conducted at various examination centers throughout the country, below are some of the major examination centers for SBI SO 2020.
|Nagpur||Kolkata, Greater Kolkata|
|Ernakulum||New Delhi, NCR|
SBI SO 2020 Admit Card FAQs
Q. When The SBI SO Admit Card Will Be Released?
A. SBI SO Admit Card 2020 will be released in 2nd week of October 2020 on the official website of State Bank of India @ sbi.co.in.
Q. How To Download SBI SO Admit Card 2020?
A. Visit the SBI website and go to the careers section. Open the current openings page under the “Join SBI” tab and look for the SBI SO recruitment link. Under the recruitment, click on the admit card and enter registration number and date of birth to download the SBI SO Admit Card.
Q. What Documents Will I Need To Carry To SBI SO Exam 2020?
A. Candidates will need a printout of SBI SO Admit Card, valid photo id proof, and passport size photo in order to appear for SBI SO Exam 2020.
Q. When The SBI SO Interview Call Letter Will Be Released?
A. SBI SO Interview Call Letter / Admit Card will release after the declaration of the shortlisted candidate’s list. Keep in touch with the official website of SBI to get the latest updates about the Admit Card / Call Letter.
Q. Can I Request To Change My SBI SO Examination Centre?
A. No, you cannot request any change in the SBI SO Examination Centre allotted to you.