Download SBI SO 2020 Admit Card : SBI conduct an open recruitment drive to hire suitable candidates for the post of SBI Specialist Officers (SO). To make your career in banking sector as SBI SO, apply for the exam and appear in the written exam and personal interview. SBI will call the eligible candidates to appear for the written exam and interview by issuing them admit cards / Call Letters through its official website sbi.co.in. SBI SO Admit Card for the written exam will be released in 2nd week of October 2020 and you will need your Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to download your Admit Card from the official website of SBI. Here we have provided all the information on how to download your admit card, documents required to appear for SBI SO Exam and other important details that will be helpful for you at the time of appearing for SBI SO Written Test (exam).
Below are some of the important dates for that the candidates who will be appearing for SBI SO should know
|Last date to apply online||Last week of September 2020|
|Admit Card release||2nd week of October 2020|
|Written Exam||3rd week of October 2020|
|Result||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
SBI SO Admit Card Release Date 2020
SBI SO Admit Card will be released on the official website in 2nd week of October 2020. SBI will release separate admit card / call letter for the written exam and interview. You will need to download your admit card from the official website. The release date for Interview Admit Card will be announced soon on the official website so you should keep in touch with the official website in order to get the latest information about call letter release date. You must remember that you have to download your admit card / call letter from the official website only as SBI will not provide any hard copy to you through any means.
How To Download Admit Card?
You have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to download your SBI SO admit card from the official website
- Go to SBI Website or click here
- Click on “Careers” tab
- Click on “Join SBI” tab
- Click on “Current Openings”
- A new page will open
- Click on SBI SO recruitment link
- Click on admit card download link
- A login page will open
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Fill in the security code
- Click on submit
- Your Admit Card will be displayed
- Download and take printout of your SBI SO Admit Card
Direct Link To Download SBI SO Admit Card
Details On Admit Card
SBI SO 2020 Admit Card will contain the following information about the candidate and SBI SO Exam
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Name and address of the examination centre
- Documents required to be carried
- Other important instructions
While downloading the SBI SO Admit Card you should carefully check all the information provided on it. If you find any discrepancy in the information then you must immediately contact the authorities by calling them on 022-22820427 between 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM on any working day and get the errors rectified before the date of SBI SO Exam.
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates who will be appearing for the SBI SO Exam will have to follow the below mentioned instructions in order to avoid any inconvenience at the time of exam
- You must take printout of your SBI SO Admit Card to the examination centre
- You should also keep a valid photo id and passport size photo with you while appearing for SBI SO Exam
- Information printed on the admit card must be clearly visible
- You must not carry any kind of restricted item to the examination centre like, cell phone, calculator, communication devices, Bluetooth, books, paper, pencil, eraser, whitener, bags, pencil box, wristwatch, etc.
- SBI will capture thumb impression of the candidates so you should keep your hands clean to avoid problem during the biometric capturing process
- You should follow the instructions carefully and should not bring any restricted item to the examination centre and should not indulge in cheating or any other disrupting behaviour
- If you are found in possession of restrict items or using unfair means then you shall not be allowed to sit for the test and appropriate action will be taken against you.
Documents Needed To Carry
You will need the following documents in order to appear for the SBI SO Exam 2020
- Printout of admit card
- Valid photo id proof (any one of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Id card
- Passport size photograph
Note: If you are unable to produce the above mentioned documents, you shall not be allowed to appear for the SBI SO exam.
SBI SO Exam Centres
SBI SO 2020 exam will be conducted at various examination centres throughout the country, below are some of the major examination centres for SBI SO 2020
|Nagpur||Kolkata, Greater Kolkata|
|Ernakulum||New Delhi, NCR|
SBI SO 2020 Admit Card FAQs
Q. When The SBI SO Admit Card Will Be Released?
A. SBI SO Admit Card 2020 will be released in 2nd week of October 2020 on the official website of State Bank of India @ sbi.co.in.
Q. How To Download SBI SO Admit Card 2020?
A. You will have to visit the SBI website and go to careers section. Then you have to open current openings page under “Join SBI” tab and look for the SBI SO recruitment link. Under the recruitment link click on admit card and enter your registration number and date of birth to download your SBI SO Admit Card.
Q. What Documents Will I Need To Carry To SBI SO Exam 2020?
A. You will need printout of your SBI SO Admit Card, a valid photo id proof and passport size photo in order to appear for SBI SO Exam 2020.
Q. When The SBI SO Interview Call Letter Will Be Released?
A. SBI SO Interview Call Letter / Admit Card will release after the declaration of written test result. You should keep in touch with the official website of SBI to get latest updates about the Admit Card / Call Letter release.
Q. Can I Request To Change My SBI SO Examination Centre?
A. No, you cannot request any change in the SBI SO Examination Centre allotted to you.