SITEEE Apply Online 2023 : SITEEE application form 2023 will be available from the fourth week of January 2023 and eligibility criteria have been set by SIT to apply online and attend the examination. The SITEEE formerly known as SET will be conducted by the Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) in the first week of May. SITEEE 2023 exam is conducted for admissions to different engineering programs.
Candidates appearing for SITEEE must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the exam. The SITEEE exam is conducted in online mode only for two and a half hours. Applicants can download the admit card, which is a compulsory document to appear in the examination.
Candidates can go through the exam pattern and syllabus from the official website. The result along with the rank list is expected to be announced in the 2nd week of May 2023. Candidates who are called for counseling have to be present at the center mentioned for verifying the documents.
|Release of Application Form 2023||4th week of Jan 2023|
|Application form submission||2nd or 3rd week of Apr 2023|
|Last date for payment of fee||2nd or 3rd week of Apr 2023|
|Last date to apply on the basis of MHT CET or JEE Main ||3rd week of May 2023|
|SITEEE 2023 exam||1st week of May 2023|
SITEEE Eligibility 2023
Candidates applying for SITEEE 2023 must verify the eligibility criteria to make sure that they are qualified for admission. The eligibility criterion for SITEEE 2023 is given in detail below:
- Pass 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized university or board with the minimum eligible marks.
- Pass with Physics and Mathematics being a compulsory subject and one of the following as the optional: Biotechnology/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates from the General category should attain 45% aggregate in the qualifying examination. While the candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5% with a requirement to score only 40%.
- In addition to SITEEE 2023, the university also admits students through JEE Main and MHT CET scores.
SITEEE Application Form 2023
Candidates interested to attend SITEEE 2023 have to register and fill the application form by entering all the important details. Candidates planning to take admission on the basis of the MHT CET and JEE Main should also register online. The SITEEE registration process will tentatively start in the 4th week of Jan 2023.
SITEEE – How To Apply Online?
- Visit the official website by clicking here
- Select the “New Registration” option
- Click “I Agree” to accept terms and conditions
- Fill up the details asked for and click on “Save & Continue”
- You will receive an email with SET ID and password to your registered email address
- Save the details for future use
- Fill the remaining SET 2023 application form
- Select the institute/program in which you want the admission
- Upload your latest photograph by selecting on “Choose File”
- Pay the fee
- You will receive an email about the confirmation of payment
- Take a printout for further reference
SITEEE Fee 2023
Candidates have the option to pay the entrance test fee of Rs.1750 either through Demand Draft or through Indian Bank or through bill desk Gateway. Candidates must submit fees through payment gateway or in the case of DD, it should be drawn in favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune and should be drawn in any Nationalized Bank.
Documents Needed (When Applying)
Candidates need to provide accurate information according to the documents they hold when filling the application form online. As a result, the candidates are suggested to keep the below documents organized before starting the application filling process:
- 10th class (or equivalent) exam Mark sheet
- 12th class (or equivalent) exam Mark sheet
- Scanned copy of passport size photo (10KB to 100KB)
Q. Will The SITEEE Have Negative Marks For Wrong Answers? What Is The Time Duration Of Exam?
A. The exam will not have any negative marks for wrong answers. The timing allotted for the exam is 150 minutes. No extra time will be given for candidates arriving late to the examination center.
Q. What Are The Sections In The SITEEE Exam?
A. The questions will be from mathematics, chemistry, and physics with 25 questions from each of these sections. The total mark allotted is 200.