SITEEE 2023 Apply Online, Application Form : SITEEE notification 2023 will be released by Symbiosis International University. For admission in the undergraduate course of Bachelors of Technology, Symbiosis University conducts the SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE). SET is the common entrance examination for all the UF courses.
Symbiosis University offers admission to various UG and PG courses, for which the university conducts the separate entrance exam for different courses like engineering, law, etc.
The candidates who want to have admission in the B. Tech courses have to appear for the SITEEE entrance examination. The candidates can apply for taking admission in one of the following branches of B. Tech.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
SITEEE 2023 Official Notification
The official notification of SITEEE 2023 or SET 2023 will be announced in the 4th week of January 2023. All the interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria and apply online to appear in the entrance test.
SITEEE Important Dates
|SET 2023||Important Dates|
|Commencement of registration||4th week of Jan 2023|
|Last Date for registration||2nd week of Apr 2023|
|Payment window will close on||2nd week of Apr 2023|
|Release of SET Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of May 2023|
|Declaration of SET Result||2nd week of May 2023|
SITEEE Eligibility 2023
For Indian Students
- Applicants must have passed class 12th from the recognized Board of the country. The candidate must have Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects and Biotechnology/ Chemistry/Biology as one of the subjects.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks in the subjects mentioned above. The candidates of the reserved category have relaxation. They should score only 40% marks in the subjects mentioned above.
For International Students
- Applicants must have a 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics as compulsory subjects along with Biotechnology / Biology/ Chemistry / Technical vocational subject as one of the subjects
- Applicants must also have obtained at least 45% marks (but 40% in the case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- They do not have to appear for the entrance exam (SET/JEE-Main/MHT-CET) in India.
- International student’s eligibility is as per norms prescribed by SCIE
SITEEE 2023 Application Form
The interested candidates who wish to apply for B. Tech Courses at Symbiosis University have to apply by following a few of the steps:
- Fill Application form
- Upload scanned signature and photograph
- Pay application fees
The candidates will go through the registration process first in which they will submit the necessary information along with a valid email ID and mobile number. After registration, they will get a registration ID and password on their email ID. Then they will proceed to fill out the application form in which personal and education information has to be filled. Then upload the scanned photograph and signature. In the end, pay the application fees. It is non –refundable and will not return under any circumstances.
If any of the candidates are interested in taking admission via any other mode than SITEEE/ JEE Main/ MHT CET, then he can apply directly and need not go through the registration process.
SITEEE 2023 Application Fee
Rs. 1750/- should be paid through net banking or debit/credit card. In case you want to appear for SLAT/SEED in the morning and SET/SITEEE in the afternoon, then you should pay Rs. 3500/-
- Candidates can opt for DD/bank challan to pay the application fee.
- DD should be drawn in favor of Symbiosis University, payable at Pune. DD should be sent to the following address before last date of application.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis international university,
Lavale Gram, Mulshi Taluka,
Pune Dist, Pincode: 412115.
- Bank challan should be of either Axis bank/ Indian bank.
SITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- SITEEE 2023 is conducted online only. The time duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- There will be only Multiple Choice question type in the exam.
- Candidates will get 2 marks for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
|Name of Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
SITEEE Selection Process
Selection will be based on the marks scored in the online entrance examination. Cut off will be set by the Symbiosis university. A candidate needs to score above the cutoff marks.
SITEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for SIT Engineering Entrance Exam is based on JEE main’s syllabus.
|Topics of Mathematics||Topics of Physics||Topics of Chemistry|
|Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation||Kinematics||Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|Sets, Relations & Functions||Physics & Measurement||Atomic Structure|
|Permutation & Combination||Rotational Motion||States of Matter|
|Matrices & Determinants||Work, Energy & Power||Solution|
|Differential Equations||Laws of Motion||Chemical Kinetics|
|Binomial Theorem||Properties of Solids and Liquids||Chemical Thermodynamics|
|Sequencers & Series||Gravitation||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|Coordinate Geometry||Oscillations & Waves||Equilibrium|
|Integral Calculus||Kinetic Theory of Gases||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry|
|Mathematical Induction||Thermodynamics||Surface Chemistry|
|Limit, Continuity & Differentiability||Electromagnetic Waves||Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Statistics & Probability||Current Electricity||Block Elements|
|Vector Algebra||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Hydrogen|
|Mathematical Reasoning||Communication System||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals|
|Trigonometry||Electronic Devices||Block Elements (Other Groups)|
|Three Dimensional Geometry||Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism||Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Coordination Compounds|
|Electrostatics||D- and -f Block Elements|
|Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation||Environmental Chemistry|
|Optics||Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Organic Compounds Containing Halogen|
|Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen|
|Principles Related to Practical Chemistry|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
SITEEE 2023 Admit Cards
The candidates have to download the SITEEE admit card 2023 via online mode only as no admit card will be sent through the post. Therefore, the candidates who have successfully filled out the application form will be able to download the SITEEE hall ticket 2023 from the official website of Symbiosis University.
As soon as the SITEEE 2023 exam will be completed, the authorities will release the SET/SITEEE result 2023 in one month. The result will be declared online on the official website. The candidates will be able to check the SET result 2023 for admission in B. Tech courses by using their registration ID and password.
SITEEE Cut Off 2023
SITEEE 2023/SET 2023 cut off will be decided by the Symbiosis University. There are various factors which assist the authorities in deciding the SITEEE cut off 2023:
- Seat capacity in each branch of B. Tech.
- The difficulty level of questions in exam
- The total number of candidates who appeared in the SET exam
- Last year’s SET cut off
The applicants have to achieve cut-off marks in order to take admission in the desired branch of B. Tech. Candidates are called for the counseling on the basis of cut-off marks and merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of SET cut-off marks 2023. Candidates who will attain SET cut off marks are considered passed candidates.
Leave a Reply