West Bengal South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2018 :
The authorities from office of the District & Sessions Judge, South 24 – Parganas Alipore have invited online applications from eligible Indian candidates to fill up the vacancies of the following posts-
- Stenographer Grade III ( Grade – C )–English
- Lower Division Clerk
- Summons Bailiff
- Night Guard
- Day Guard
- Sweeper &
Before submitting online application in the prescribed proforma, you are requested to know few important things such as date of release of employment notification, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria, mode of examination / selection procedure, how to apply, application fee, schedule of examination / interview, admit card / call letter, result etc.
South 24 Parganas 2018 Notification & Details Of Vacancies
On 9th Aug 2018, the Chairman of District Recruitment Committee Judgeship of South 24 – Parganas has released an official notification against employment notification no. 2 for recruitment of different categories of staff in the Judgeship of South 24 – Parganas. You can read / download employment notification by clicking here.
As per official notification, total no. of vacancies is 192. Post wise distribution of vacancies is shown below
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Salary / Scale of pay|
|Stenographer Grade III ( Grade – C )–English||13||PB-3 of Rs. 7100 – 37600/- with GP of Rs. 3900/-|
|Lower division clerk||54||PB-2 of Rs. 5400 – 25200/- with GP of Rs. 2600/-|
|Peon||55||PB-1 of Rs. 4900 – 16200/- with GP of Rs. 1700/-|
|Summons Bailiff||19||PB-2 of Rs. 5400 – 25200/- with GP of Rs. 2300/-|
|Night Guard||16||PB-1 of Rs. 4900 – 16200/- with GP of Rs. 1700/-|
South 24 Parganas 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||West Bengal Recruitment 2018|
|Also known as||West Bengal Recruitment 2018, District & Sessions Judge, South 24 – Parganas Several Vacancies|
|Conducted by the||Office of the District & Sessions Judge, South 24 – Parganas Alipore|
|Employment notification no.||2|
|Employment notification was released on||9th Aug 2018|
|Name of the posts||Stenographer Grade III ( Grade – C )–English, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Summons Bailiff, Night Guard, Day Guard, Farash, Mali, Sweeper & Visti|
|No. of vacancies||192|
|Application submission dates||12th Aug to 1st Sep 2018 at 5:00 PM|
|Admit Card / Call Letter will be available to download||-|
|Examination / Interview will be on||-|
|Apply online @||https://djalipore.com
South 24 Parganas 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit & Relaxations (As on 1st Jan 2018)
- For all categories of posts except Stenographer Grade III (Grade C)- Applicant should be 18 years old but not has attained an age of 40 years
- For the post of Stenographer Grade III (Grade C)- Upper age limit is 37 years
- There is no upper age limit for applicants working in Government organizations on permanent posts of Steno-Typists or Typists
- Relaxation of age limit will be applicable as per existing Government rules
- For the post of Lower division clerk & Stenographer Grade III (Grade C) – Applicant must have passed class 10th / Madhyamik or equivalent examination and certificate in Computer Training along with good speed in computer operation. Minimum typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. and minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand is required if applying for Stenographer Grade III (Grade C)
- For the post of Farash, Day Guard, Night Guard, Peon, Summons Bailiff – Applicant must have a Class VIII Pass Certificate from any recognized Madarsah / School or any other affiliated institution. Only male candidates having good physique, sound health and free from any organic defect and body infirmity will be allowed to apply for the post of Night / Day Guard
- For the post of Mali, Visti, & Sweeper- Applicant must know how to read & write in Bengali
South 24 Parganas 2018 Application Form
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website or click here to apply (new user)
- If you are existing user, click here to login
- New user should enter mobile number, name and select post to be applied for
- Click on register
- Enter required details
- Pay the required fee
- Submit the application
South 24 Parganas 2018 Application Fee
- Stenographer Grade III ( Grade C ) – Rs. 350/- for SCs / STs & Rs. 400/- for all other applicants
- For other posts – Rs. 200/- for SCs / STs & Rs. 250/- for all other applicants
South 24 Parganas 2018 Selection Process
Stenographer Grade III (Grade C)
- Paper I – General English having 100 MCQs of 100 marks. MCQs will be from topics such as correctness of sentences, synonyms & antonyms, use of common phrases, punctuation, spotting spelling errors etc. Time limit will be 90 minutes.
- Paper II – Dictation & Transcription for 400 marks
- Paper III will be a typing test of 100 marks. Applicant’s minimum speed should be 30 w.p.m. and test will be of 10 minutes.
- On the basis of performance in Paper I, II & III, candidates will be shortlisted then called for a personality test.
- Final selection will be made after combining the marks obtained in paper I, II, III and personality test
Lower Division Clerk
- Part I – have 100 objective type questions on English, General Studies and Arithmetic. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark. Time limit will be 90 minutes.
- Candidates qualified in Part I will be called for Part II examination. Part II will be divided into two groups- Group A & Group B. Group A will have conventional type question of 50 marks on English and Group B will have conventional type question of 50 marks on Bengali / Hindi / Urdu / Nepali. Time limit will be 60 minutes
- On the basis of result of Part II examination, a number of candidates will be selected for personality test. Qualifying marks in Part II exam will be decided by the authorities
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the result of the total marks obtained in Part II examination & Personality test.
Farash / Day Guard / Night Guard / Peon / Summons Bailiff
- Have 100 objective type questions on English, General Studies and Arithmetic. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark. Time limit will be 90 minutes
- On the basis of result of the examination, candidates will be shortlisted then called for a personality test
- Final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by applicants in written examination & personality test
Mali / Sweeper / Visti
- The selection for the post of Mali / Sweeper / Visti shall be made on the basis of an interview
South 24 Parganas 2018 Admit Cards
Candidates can download admit cards from the official website few days from the examination.
South 24 Parganas Results 2018
After written exam/interview, candidates can check results on the official website.
For more details, check this page for updates.