South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice 2018 :
Notification for engagement of act apprentices in Wagon Repair Shop (WRS) / Raipur and Raipur Division has been released by the South East Central Railway. Interested as well as eligible people can apply online by submitting an application through the SECR’s website. Before applying online, they must go through this post to check eligibility conditions, important dates, details of vacancies, how to apply, selection procedure, stipend and training period etc.
SECR Recruitment 2018 Notification and Vacancies
On 16th Aug 2018, Sangram Soren, Divisional Personnel Officer at SECR, Raipur has released a notification for engagement of eligible aspirants as Trade Apprentices in Wagon Repair Shop (WRS) / Raipur and Raipur Division. This event is organized as per Apprentices Act / Apprenticeship Rules of 1961 & 1962 respectively.
According to official notification, total no. of vacancies is 413. Out of which, 255 vacancies are for Raipur Division and 158 vacancies for Wagon Repair Shop (WRS) / Raipur. Trade wise distribution of vacancies is shown in below table
|Sl. No.||Trade||No. of vacancies|
|Raipur Division||Wagon Repair Shop (WRS) / Raipur|
|5.||Mechanic motor vehicle||Not Applicable||03|
|8.||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) / (Hindi)||04|
|9.||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||08|
|11.||Office assistance cum computer operator||05|
|12.||Health Sanitary Inspector||03|
|Total no. of vacancies||255||158|
Note- For category wise distribution of vacancies, please go through official notification.
|Name of the event||South East Central Railway Trade Apprentices 2018|
|Conducted by||South East Central Railway|
|Notification was released on||16th Aug 2018|
|Notification no.||E / PB / R / RCT / Act App. / 2018 / 10|
|Post name||Trade Apprentice (several trades)|
|No. of vacancies||413|
|Registration Start Date||18th Aug 2018|
|Registration Closing Date||9th Sept 2018|
|Result Declaration Date / Merit list will be released on||To be announced yet|
|Document Verification Date||To be announced yet|
|Apply online @||www.secronline.com|
|For technical issues / queries||0755 – 4910052|
|For qualification queries||+91 - 9752877639|
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit & relaxation
On 16th Aug 2018 (day of release of notification), applicant must have completed 15 years of age but not have acquired an age of 24 years. The maximum / upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for persons with disabilities / ex-servicemen, 03 years for OBCs and 05 years for ST / SC applicants. Applicants’ date of birth should fall between these dates
- For PWDs / Ex-servicemen – from 16th Aug 1984 to 16th Aug 2003
- For OBCs – from 16th Aug 1991 to 16th Aug 2003
- For STs & SCs – from 16th Aug 1989 to 16th Aug 2003
- For general applicants – from 16th Aug 1994 to 16th Aug 2003
Note – Age relaxation will be applicable after submission of latest caste document / certificate
Educational / technical qualification
Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination and have done ITI course in respective trade from any recognized university / college / institution.
Things / Documents needed to apply online
- Scanned / soft copy of latest passport size color photograph & signature
- Scanned / soft copy of latest caste certificate (only for an applicant belongs to OBC / SC / ST community)
- Valid email address & active mobile number (should be personal)
- Aadhar number
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice 2018 Apply Online
Candidates can apply online through the SECR’s website on or before 19th Sept 2018. It is advised that while applying online, applicants should fill up original details. Fake / false information may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
How to apply online?
- Open SECR’s website or click here
- On homepage, you will see few links; search for ‘ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICES IN SECR’
- On clicking the said link, you will see a new page having few live links
- Find and click on link ‘ACT APPRENTICE 2018-19 IN RAIPUR DIVISION AND WRS RAIPUR’
- A new web page will be displayed having tabs ‘Login’ & ‘New Registration’
- Since you are a first time user so click on tab ‘New Registration’
- Enter your ‘First / Middle / Last name’
- Type your email ID
- Enter your mobile & Aadhar no.
- Click on tab ‘Create Account’
- A confirmation message will be displayed; same time, you will also receive your login details on registered mail ID & mobile number
- On the same page, you will see a tab ‘Login Now’; click that tab
- On clicking the said tab, a login page will be opened
- Now, enter your username & password
- Then click on tab ‘Sign In’
- Select your basic details like category, date of birth etc.
- Provide your details of academic (class 10th or equivalent) & technical qualification (ITI)
- Click on tab ‘Next’
- Upload scanned / soft copies of latest passport size photo, signature, class 10th marks sheet / certificate & ITI mark sheet
- Click on tab ‘Next’
- If you want to see your form then click tab ‘Preview’
- You can also edit your form by clicking on button ‘Edit’
- Otherwise, click on button ‘Pay Your Fee’ to pay your application fee and submit application form
- Make payment online
- Now, your application form has been finally submitted
- Print it
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice 2018 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
All the applicants including applicants of OBC / SC / ST communities are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards online application fee.
Applicants can pay their fee online by selecting any of the available options.
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice 2018 Final Selection
Final selection of candidates as trade apprentices will be done on the basis of an order of merit. After scrutinizing online applications, the selection committee will prepare a final merit list to be prepared by taking aggregate of the percentage marks scored by the applicants in both class 10th and ITI examinations. After selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical test to prove they are physically fit and satisfy the marked standards of physical standards. However, such candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 24/- towards medical examination fee.
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentices 2018 Monthly Salary / Stipend and Duration Of Apprenticeship
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo apprenticeship training of 1 year’s duration. This duration of training will be same for each trade. While this duration, candidates will get monthly stipend according to the rules of Government of Chhattisgarh.
Best of Luck.