South Indian Bank PO 2020 : South Indian Bank Probationary Officers 2020 recruitment notification will be released in 3rd week of June 2020. Interested and eligible candidates are recommended to apply online on South Indian Bank website @ southindianbank.com. Online application form submission will start from June 2020 and last date of registration will be 1st week of July 2020. Online written test will be held in July 2020.
Before applying online, candidates are requested to know about this recruitment event like date of release of official notification, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection process, examination scheme & syllabus etc.
South Indian Bank PO Important Dates
|Recruitment name||South Indian Bank PO 2020|
|Conducted by||South Indian Bank Ltd.|
|Official notification||June 2020|
|Post name||Probationary Officers- Scale I|
|Online Application - Start Date||June 2020|
|Online Application – End Date||July 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||June/ July 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||July 2020|
|Admit card||July 2020|
|Online Test||July 2020|
|Group Discussion||To be notified|
|Personal Interview||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
|Apply online @||www.southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Official Notification
South Indian Bank will release an official notification to recruit Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of probationary officers- scale I in June 2020. Interested candidates should submit online application before the last date of registration. Before applying online, candidates should read official notification carefully.
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Vacancies
As per official notification, there are total 160 vacancies of South Indian Bank Probationary Officers- Scale I to be filled through this recruitment event. However, number of vacancies is provisional and can be changed as per the requirements of the Bank.
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates should check mandatory eligibility conditions before applying online. Below we have explained South Indian Bank PO 2020 eligibility criteria:
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidate should not be more than 25 years of age as on 31st June 2020. 5 years of relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Requisite Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th and Graduation examinations under regular course (full time course) with at least 60% marks from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Application Form
Candidates should apply on the South Indian Bank’s official website. Candidates can apply online from June 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying online, candidates should keep scanned copies of their latest Photograph and Signature, Thumb Impression, Hand Written Declaration along with a valid personal email ID and mobile no.
South Indian Bank PO 2020 : How To Apply Online?
The process to apply online is explained below:
- Open bank’s official website @ www.southindianbank.com
- You will see a homepage
- Find and click on ‘Careers’ tab
- You will see a new page having links to apply online of ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers’ link
- You will see a new page having ‘Apply Online’ and ‘Notification’ links
- Click on ‘Notification’ link and read official notification carefully
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- You will see a new page having important dates and other information
- On the same page, you will have to find and click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab
- You will an online registration form
- Fill up all the details like your first name, middle name, last name, mobile no., email id etc
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Instantly, you will receive an auto-generated provisional registration number and password
- Note down the provisional registration number and password
- Upload scanned documents (photo and signature)
- Now, proceed further to fill rest details of the application form
- Verify the details by clicking on the ‘Preview’ tab
- Do corrections if needed
- Otherwise, click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Click on ‘Payment’ button to proceed for payment
- Select any payment option
- Make payment
- Print e-receipt
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Print the entire application form
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Application Fee
Candidates belonging to general category should have to pay a fee of Rs. 800/- as their application fee. On the other hand, candidates belonging to SC/ST categories should have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- only as their application fee. All the candidates should know that application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
Payment should be made online by using a debit or credit card or internet banking facility. IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets can also be used for payment of fees. After paying application fees online successfully, candidates should take a print out of the e-Receipt.
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Exam Pattern
- South Indian Bank PO Exam pattern consist of objective type questions in online written exam.
- First stage will be an online test for shortlisting of candidates for GD and Personal Interview. It will be conducted in only English language.
- Online test consists of 4 different tests to be solved in total 140 minutes – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, Data Analysis & Interpretation and English Language.
- Each test will have 40 numbers of MCQs of 50 marks. Total number of MCQs in online test will be 160 of total 200 marks.
- There will be ¼ marks as penalty for wrong answers.
|Name of Tests||No. of MCQs||Max. Marks||Time (Separate)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 min|
|English Language||40||50||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 min|
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2020
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2020 for each test is given below:
|Name of Tests||Topics asked|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||linear & circular seating arrangement, coded inequalities, coding/decoding, input & output, ranking, direction/alphabet, problems on blood relations, syllogism, data sufficiency, logical & verbal reasoning, alphanumeric series, Computer hardware & software, fundamentals, important terminologies, Microsoft Office & Excel, internet, networking, operating system etc|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||In this test, MCQs will be asked from the following topics- financial awareness, static awareness, current affairs, banking awareness etc|
|English Language||word association, error spotting/correction, grammar, vocabulary, paragraph jumbles/completion, sentence formation/correction, fill in the blanks, one word substitution, miscellaneous etc.|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||In this test, MCQs shall be asked on combination, permutation and graphs (line & tabular), probability, data sufficiency etc|
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Exam Date
South Indian Bank online written test will be held in the last week of July 2020. Shortlisted candidates will have to attend Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Names of few South Indian Bank PO examination centres are as follows – Guntur, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Raipur, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Vadodara, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Kottayam, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Agra, Allahabad, Palakkad, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Kanpur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Lucknow, Meerut, Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri, Agartala etc.
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Call letter
- After uploading call letters on its website ‘www.southindianbank.com’, the bank will inform candidates for downloading call letter by sending them email/SMS.
- For downloading the call letter, candidates should have to their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- After downloading, candidates are required to print their call letters and paste recent recognizable photograph.
At the time of online test, candidates will need to bring their call letter and valid photo ID. They should also have a photocopy of each document i.e. call letter & valid photo ID.
South Indian Bank PO 2020 Result
South Indian Bank PO written test result will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final result will b declared after consolidating marks of online test, GD and Personal Interview. To check results, candidates are required to use their registration ID and password/ Date of Birth.