South Indian Bank PO 2021 : South Indian Bank Probationary Officers 2021 recruitment notification will be released in the 3rd week of June 2021. Interested and eligible candidates are recommended to apply online on the South Indian Bank website @ southindianbank.com. Online application form submission will start from June 2021 and the last date of registration will be the 1st week of July 2021. The online written test will be held in July 2021.
Before applying online, candidates are requested to know about this recruitment event like date of release of official notification, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection process, examination scheme & syllabus, etc.
South Indian Bank PO Important Dates
|Recruitment name||South Indian Bank PO 2021|
|Conducted by||South Indian Bank Ltd.|
|Official notification||June 2021|
|Post name||Probationary Officers- Scale I|
|Online Application - Start Date||June 2021|
|Online Application – End Date||July 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||June/ July 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||July 2021|
|Admit card||July 2021|
|Online Test||July 2021|
|Group Discussion||To be notified|
|Personal Interview||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
|Apply online @||www.southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Official Notification
South Indian Bank will release an official notification to recruit Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of probationary officers- scale I in June 2021. Interested candidates should submit the online application before the last date of registration. Before applying online, candidates should read the official notification carefully.
Download South Indian Bank PO Notification Pdf
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Vacancies
As per the official notification, there is a total of 160 vacancies of South Indian Bank Probationary Officers- Scale I to be filled through this recruitment event. However, a number of vacancies are provisional and can be changed as per the requirements of the Bank.
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates should check mandatory eligibility conditions before applying online. Below we have explained South Indian Bank PO 2021 eligibility criteria:
Age Limit and Relaxation
The candidate should not be more than 25 years of age as on 31st June 2021. 5 years of relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Requisite Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, and Graduation examinations under regular course (full time course) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Application Form
Candidates should apply at the South Indian Bank’s official website. Candidates can apply online from June 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying online, candidates should keep scanned copies of their latest Photograph and Signature, Thumb Impression, Hand Written Declaration along with a valid personal email ID and mobile no.
South Indian Bank PO 2021 : How To Apply Online?
The process to apply online is explained below:
- Open bank’s official website @ www.southindianbank.com
- You will see a homepage
- Find and click on the ‘Careers’ tab
- You will see a new page having links to apply online to ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on the ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers’ link
- You will see a new page having ‘Apply Online’ and ‘Notification’ links
- Click on the ‘Notification’ link and read the official notification carefully
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- You will see a new page having important dates and other information
- On the same page, you will have to find and click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab
- You will an online registration form
- Fill up all the details like your first name, middle name, last name, mobile no., email id etc
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Instantly, you will receive an auto-generated provisional registration number and password
- Note down the provisional registration number and password
- Upload scanned documents (photo and signature)
- Now, proceed further to fill rest details of the application form
- Verify the details by clicking on the ‘Preview’ tab
- Do corrections if needed
- Otherwise, click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Click on the ‘Payment’ button to proceed with payment
- Select any payment option
- Make payment
- Print e-receipt
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Print the entire application form
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Application Fee
Candidates belonging to the general category should have to pay a fee of Rs. 800/- as their application fee. On the other hand, candidates belonging to SC/ST categories should have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- only as their application fee. All the candidates should know that the application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
Payment should be made online by using a debit or credit card or internet banking facility. IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets can also be used for payment of fees. After paying application fees online successfully, candidates should take a printout of the e-Receipt.
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Exam Pattern
- South Indian Bank PO Exam pattern consists of objective-type questions in the online written exam.
- The first stage will be an online test for shortlisting of candidates for GD and Personal Interview. It will be conducted in only the English language.
- Online test consists of 4 different tests to be solved in total 140 minutes – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, Data Analysis & Interpretation, and English Language.
- Each test will have 40 numbers of MCQs of 50 marks. The total number of MCQs in the online test will be 160 of a total of 200 marks.
- There will be ¼ marks as a penalty for wrong answers.
|Name of Tests||No. of MCQs||Max. Marks||Time (Separate)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 min|
|English Language||40||50||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 min|
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2021
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2021 for each test is given below:
|Name of Tests||Topics asked|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||linear & circular seating arrangement, coded inequalities, coding/decoding, input & output, ranking, direction/alphabet, problems on blood relations, syllogism, data sufficiency, logical & verbal reasoning, alphanumeric series, Computer hardware & software, fundamentals, important terminologies, Microsoft Office & Excel, internet, networking, operating system etc|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||In this test, MCQs will be asked from the following topics- financial awareness, static awareness, current affairs, banking awareness etc|
|English Language||word association, error spotting/correction, grammar, vocabulary, paragraph jumbles/completion, sentence formation/correction, fill in the blanks, one word substitution, miscellaneous etc.|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||In this test, MCQs shall be asked on combination, permutation and graphs (line & tabular), probability, data sufficiency etc|
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Exam Date
South Indian Bank’s online written test will be held in the last week of July 2021. Shortlisted candidates will have to attend Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
Names of a few South Indian Bank PO examination centers are as follows – Guntur, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Raipur, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Vadodara, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Kottayam, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Agra, Allahabad, Palakkad, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Kanpur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Lucknow, Meerut, Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri, Agartala, etc.
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Call letter
- After uploading call letters on its website ‘www.southindianbank.com’, the bank will inform candidates for downloading call letters by sending them email/SMS.
- For downloading the call letter, candidates should have their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- After downloading, candidates are required to print their call letters and paste recent recognizable photographs.
At the time of the online test, candidates will need to bring their call letter and valid photo ID. They should also have a photocopy of each document i.e. call letter & valid photo ID.
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Result
South Indian Bank PO written test result will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final result will b declared after consolidating marks of the online test, GD, and Personal Interview. To check results, candidates are required to use their registration ID and password/ Date of Birth.