SSC CGL Admit Card 2021 : SSC CGL Admit Card 2021 will be released on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission for Tier I followed by Tier II & III and Tier IV exams. Candidates who have successfully submitted the SSC CGL application form before the last date and time and whose applications are found in order will be provisionally accepted, assigned roll number, and will be issued SSC CGL admit card.
Candidates can download SSC CGL admit card from the website of the respective Regional SSC websites by using Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- SSC CGL Tier I Admit Cards will be issued in July 2021 and the Tier I exam is scheduled between 13-24th August 2021.
- SSC CGL Tier-II and Tier III Admit Cards will be issued in the 2nd week of December 2021 and the Tier II and III exams are expected to be held in Dec 2021 (Exact date to be notified).
- SSC Tier IV admit card will be released a week before the Tier IV exam for the candidates qualified for the Tier IV.
SSC CGL Tier I exam will be a computer-based test and candidates qualifying/ shortlisted in Tier I will be issued admission certificates for Tier II & III. SSC CGL Tier IV admit Cards will be available in due course to the eligible candidates. Further details of the SSC CGL 2021 admit card are provided below.
SSC CGL 2021 Quick look
|SSC CGL 2021
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Tier I Admit card
|Tier I examination
|13-24th August 2021
|Tier II & III Admit card
|Tier II & III examination
|Tier IV Admit Card
|To be notified
|Tier IV (Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Document Verification)
|To be notified
|To be notified
SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card Release
SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card will be made available on the websites of the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission a few days before each tier examination. To appear in each tier examination, a candidate must download and carry a separate admission certificate or admit card to the exam hall.
SSC Tier I exam has been scheduled from 13-24th August 2021 and Tier I admit cards will be released in the 2nd week of May 2021. SSC CGL Tier-II and III exams will be held in Dec 2021 and the admit cards will be released by the 2nd week of Dec 2021. SSC CGL Tier IV admit card and exam schedule will be notified in due course.
Download SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Admit Card
Download SSC CGL 2021 Tier II & III Admit Card
Download SSC CGL 2021 Tier IV Admit Card
How To Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2021? [All Tiers]
SSC CGL 2021 admit card download process will be the same for all the tiers of examination. A candidate can download the SSC CGL admit card for any tier examination through the steps mentioned below.
- Open SSC’s official website or click here (or) Go directly to the respective regional website (links are provided below)
- Now, click on the admit card tab
- Click on the respective regional website’s URL
- You will see the regional website’s homepage
- Now, find and click on the respective admit card downloading link
- Enter the required details such as your Registration No./ Roll No and Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card
- Save, download and print your admit card
SSC Regional Office’s Official Website Addresses
|Eastern Region, Kolkata
|Karnataka Kerala Region
|Southern Region, Chennai
|North Eastern Region
|Western Region, Mumbai
|Madhya Pradesh Region
|North Western Region Chandigarh
Details On SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the SSC CGL 2021 Admit card
- Exam Name, Tier
- Roll Number (To be used as a user ID)
- Password for Exam
- Opted for Scribe/ Not
- Date and time of exam
- Reporting time
- Entry closing time
- exam Venue & Landmark
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Paper, Marks, Duration of exam
- Photo and signature of candidate
- Special Instructions
- Detailed Instructions
Candidates should carefully check the information mentioned on the admit card and if they find any incorrect information immediately contact the SSC helpline and get the errors rectified before the date of examination.
Instructions To Be Followed
Below are some of the important guidelines that the candidates should keep in mind while appearing for the SSC CGL 2021 exam to avoid any kind of inconvenience
- Candidates should keep a printout of their SSC CGL admit card and a valid photo id with them and report on time at the exam center
- They must not bring any prohibited items to the examination center, like, mobile phones, calculators, earphones, Bluetooth, smartwatches, other electronic devices, books, pieces of paper, pencil boxes, geometry boxes, bags, edible items, etc.
- Candidates should follow the instructions provided to them by the examination center authority
- They should not indulge in cheating or any disruptive behavior
- Any candidate who is caught cheating or found in possession of restricted items (even in turned-off condition), will be disqualified from the SSC CGL 2021 exam and appropriate disciplinary/legal actions will be taken against them.
Documents Need To Carry
Candidates will need to carry the following documents to the examination center to appear in SSC CGL 2021 Exam.
- Printout of admit card
- Valid photo id proof – any one of the following
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- College / university id
Note: Candidates should bring the original and a photocopy of the prescribed documents to the exam venue.
SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Admit Card
SSC CGL Tier I will be a computer-based examination scheduled to be held from 13-24th August 2021 and admit cards will be available to download from the respective regional website one week before the date of examination. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form for SSC CGL 2021 will need to download the admit card to appear in the Tier I examination.
SSC CGL 2021 Tier II & III Admit Card
SSC CGL Tier-II examination will be a computer-based examination and Tier III will be a descriptive test either in Hindi or English. Candidates qualified in the Tier I examination will have to appear for the Tier II and III examinations. It is expected that the Tier II & III examination will be conducted by SSC in December 2021. Admit cards for tier II & III examination will be available to download from the 2nd week of Dec 2021.
SSC CGL 2021 Tier IV Admit Card
SSC CGL Tier IV will be a Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Document Verification round. Admit cards/call letters for the same will be available to download from SSC’s official website. The skill test will be for the post of Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax). The manner for the skill test will be decided by the Commission. It will be of qualifying nature.
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be conducted for those candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant (GSI) in M/O Mines, Assistant Section Officer of CSS Assistant Section Officer (MEA) and Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under M/o corporate affairs. CPT will also be of qualifying nature.
- No admission certificates or admit cards of any Tier examination will be issued & sent by post. Candidates need to download their admit card/admission certificate for the test from the websites of respective Regional/Sub-Regional Offices.
- All the above-mentioned dates are tentative
SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Q. What Are The Details Required To Download SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card?
A. The details needed to download SSC CGL 2021 admit cards are the candidate’s registration ID and Date of Birth.
Q. When Admit Card Of SSC CGL Tier I Will Be Released?
A. SSC CGL Tier I Admit cards were released in July 2021.
Q. When SSC CGL Tier-II & III Admit Card Will Be Released?
A. SSC CGL Tier-II & III Admit cards will be released in the 2nd week of December 2021.
Q. Can I Get Admit Cards By Post?
A. SSC CGL admit cards will not be issued by post for any stage of examination.
Q. What Documents are Required to Appear in SSC CGL 2021 Exam?
A. You will need a hard copy of your SSC CGL Admit Card and a valid photo id proof in original and photocopy.