SSC CGL Apply Online 2019 : SSC GGL 2019 Application Form has been released on 22nd October 2019 on the official website of Staff Selection Commission @ ssc.nic.in/. Interested candidates can apply online for SSC CGL 2019 till 25th November 2019 till 5:00 PM. Candidates can pay the SSC CGL application fee online before 25th Nov 2019 till 5:00 PM and through offline using bank challan till 29th November 2019. SSC CGL 2019 is a national level recruitment event to be conducted by Staff Selection Commission for filling up vacancies of Group B & Group C posts available in several Organizations / Ministries / Departments in the Government of India.
Certain eligibility conditions with respect to citizenship, age limit and educational qualification must be fulfilled to become eligible for SSC CGL 2019 which vary according to post applying for. Interested candidates should ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility conditions and fill the online application form before the last date. It is expected that SSC will recruit nearly 4000 candidates on various posts through SSC CGL 2019. Posts-wise number of vacancies will be disclosed by the Commission at least one month before the announcement of the final results.
SSC CGL 2019 Overview
|Examination name||SSC CGL 2019|
|Also known as||SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019|
|Conducting body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification available on||22nd October 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Registration of application||22nd October 2019 - 28 Nov 2019|
|Last date to fill the online application form||25th November 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||25th November 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||29th November 2019 (during bank’s working hours)|
SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for SSC CGL 2019 must know eligibility criteria related to nationality / citizenship, age limit & relaxation and educational qualification.
A candidate should be either
- An Indian citizen, OR
- A subject of Nepal / Bhutan, OR
- A Tibetan refugee who is permanently living in India before 01 Jan 1962, OR
- A Person of Indian Origin who migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates other than Indian citizens are required to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Indian Government at the time of document verification.
Age Limit (As on 1st Jan 2020)
For the post of Junior Statistical Officer in Ministry of Statistics & Program Implementation, candidates up to 32 years old age will be eligible to apply. For the posts of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG, candidates should not be more than 30 years. All the candidates should note down that calculation of age will be based on the date of birth as mentioned in the secondary /10th/matriculation examination certificate. Post wise age limit and other details can be checked below.
|Pay Level – 8 (Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100)|
|Name of Post||Ministry / Department / Office Cadre||Classification of Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non Ministerial)||Up to 30 years|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non Ministerial)||Up to 30 years|
|Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400)|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretarial Service||Group B||20 to 30 years|
|Assistant Sectional Officer||Intelligence Bureau||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Assistant Sectional Officer||Ministry of Railway||Group B||20 to 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||Group B||20 to 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||Group B||20 to 30 years|
|Assistant||Other||Group B||18 to 30 years|
|Assistant||Other||Group B||20 to 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Other||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBEC||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Inspector (Examiner)||CBEC||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group B||20 to 30 years|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||Group B||18 to 30 years|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Pay Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 to Rs.112400)|
|Assistant||Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Assistant / Superintendent||Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Junior Statistical officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation||Group B||Up to 32 years|
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II||Registrar General of India||Group B||Up to 30 years|
|Pay Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 to Rs.92300)|
|Auditor||Offices Under C & AG||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Auditor||Other Ministry / Departments||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Auditor||Offices Under CGDA||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Accountant||Officers Under C & AG||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Accountant / Junior Accountant||Other Ministry / Departments||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100)|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division Clerk||Central Government Offices / Ministries other than CSCS cadres||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Tax Assistant||CBIC||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group C||18 to 27 years|
|Upper Division Clerks||Dte. Gen Border Road Organization (MoD) (only for male candidates)||Group C||18 to 27 years|
In order to become eligible for SSC CGL, candidates should not be born before and after a certain date according to the age limit for different posts as prescribed in the table below.
|Age Limit||Not Born Before||Not Born After|
|18 to 27 years||January 2, 1993||January 1, 2002|
|20 to 27 years||January 2, 1993||January 1, 2000|
|18 to 30 years||January 2, 1990||January 1, 2002|
|20 to 30 years||January 2, 1990||January 1, 2000|
|Up to 30 years||January 2, 1990||January 1, 2002|
|Up to 32 years||January 2, 1988||January 1, 2002|
Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per Government of India orders to the candidates of special categories. For category wise age relaxation, look at the table below.
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
|PH + OBC||13|
|PH + SC/ST||15|
|Ex-servicemen (ExS)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
|Candidates who lived in J&K from 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 years|
|Defence personnel disabled during combat||3 years (8 years for SC / ST)|
|For Group ‘C’ posts|
|Divorced Women / Widows / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age (40 years of age for SC / ST)|
|Central Govt. civilian employees who have completed 3 years of regular & continuous service||Up to 40 years of age (45 years of age for SC / ST)|
|For Group ‘B’ Gazetted posts|
|Ex Servicemen (including commissioned officers and ECOs / SSCOs) with minimum 5 years of service||Up to 5 years|
Post-wise Essential Qualifications
|Junior Statistical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the main subjects
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 60% Marks in Mathematics at intermediate/12th level
|Statistical Investigator Grade II||Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized university with Statistics as one of the main subject
Note: candidate should have studied statistics in all three years of graduation
|Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer||Desirable Qualifications: Company Secretary or cost & Management Accountant or Chartered Accountant or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Economics or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Studies
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute/University
|All other posts||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent|
Note: Candidates who are appearing for their final year of degree can also apply but they have to obtain the essential qualification on or before 01-01-2020.
SSC CGL 2019 Application Form
Application forms for SSC CGL 2019 will be available online on SSC official website. Interested candidates have to fill and submit online application to apply for SSC CGL 2019 from October 22nd to November 25th of 2019. Online application will contain two parts:
- Part I Registration of Application
- Part II Filling up of Application
Part I Registration of Application
- Go to SSC’s official website @ https://ssc.nic.in/
- Under login section, find and click on ‘New User ? Register Now’ link
- Write your ‘Aadhaar No.’ or any other ID no.
- Enter and verify your name as mentioned in matriculation certificate
- Enter and verify your father’s / mother’s names as mentioned in matriculation certificate
- Enter and verify your date of birth
- Select and verify your education board
- Enter and verify your roll number and year of passing
- Enter and verify ‘Gender’
- Select your highest level of educational qualification
- Enter and verify your mobile number
- Enter and verify your email ID
- Select State / UT of permanent address
- Check all the filled details then click on tab ‘Save’
- Check your email ID and mobile number then click on tab ‘Confirm’
- Your registration number will be displayed on the screen; you will also get your registration number and password on your mobile number and email ID
- Use your registration ID and password to login
- On first login, you will be prompted to change password
- Change password and set new password
- Once again, login using registration number and new password
- On login, you will see your registration details filled by you
- After going through ‘Basic details’, click on tab ‘Next’ to fill additional and contact details in your online application
- Select your category then nationality
- Write detail about visible identification mark
- Write detail about benchmark disabilities, if any
- Write details of your permanent and present address
- Click on tab ‘Save’ to proceed further
- Upload scanned file of your photo and signature in JPEG format
- Click on tab ‘Final Submit’ then confirm your photo and signature
- Enter and submit any one OTP
- Your registration is successful
- Now, go to part II of SSC CGL online application process
Part II Filling up of Application
- Login with registration no. and password to proceed
- Find and click on ‘Apply’ link available under ‘Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019’
- Your ‘Basic Details’ will be displayed
- Select ‘Examination Centres’
- Enter detail about ‘Ex-servicemen’, if applicable
- Enter detail about ‘Cerebral-Palsy’, if applicable
- Select option ‘Yes’, if you seeking age relaxation otherwise ‘No’
- Select your highest level of educational qualification
- Read and accept declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’ to proceed further to make payment
- Payment of application fee can be made in both online as well as offline modes
- Select any mode of payment and complete rest of the formalities
- After making payment successfully, print your application and keep it safe for future reference
Note: Candidates’ online application will be incomplete without payment of application fee if not exempted from payment of application fee.
SSC CGL 2019 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
As per Government of India orders, there will be no application fee for women candidates, applicants’ belonging to ex-servicemen, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste and physically handicapped categories. Rest of the candidates (OBC / UR) have to pay Rs. 100/- as their application fee.
|SSC CGL 2019 Application fee|
|Category||Fee (in Rs.)|
|Males of General / OBC||100/-|
|Females of all categories||0|
|Persons with disabilities||0|
|Candidates of SC / ST category||0|
The applicants applicable for the submission of application fee can pay their fee through either online or offline mode. To pay application fee online, a candidate has to use net banking or credit/debit card of any bank or BHIM UPI. For offline fee submission, a candidate has to submit application fee in cash along with system generated challan in any nearest branch of SBI (during bank’s working hours) till 29th November 2019. Candidates applicable for submission of application fee should know that fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Documents Required To Apply Online
- Academic marksheets / certificates
- Aadhaar no. or number of any other photo ID (acceptable photo IDs are – Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private) / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport / PAN / School / College ID)
- Mobile number and valid email ID
- Disability certificate no., if applicable
- Scanned photo & signature in JPEG format
- Size should be between 20 kb to 50 kb for Photo
- 10 kb to 20 kb for signature
- Photo dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Signature dimension should be 4.0 cm x 3.0 cm
- Applications having blurred signature or photo will be rejected
SSC CGL 2019 Regional Helpline Numbers
Below we have provided regional help line numbers. a candidate may dial the respective number for clarifications or query regarding filling/submitting online applications:
|S.No.||Regional office location||Helpline numbers|
|1||SSC(NER), Guwahati||09085073593, 09085015252|
|2||SSC(NWR), Chandigarh||09915509204, 09915509331|
|3||SSC(KKR), Bangalore||08025502520, 09483862020|
|4||SSC(MPR) Raipur||09407921504, 09407921505|
|5||SSC(ER), Kolkata||09477461228, 09477461229|
|6||SSC(WR), Mumbai||09869730700, 07738422705|
|7||SSC(SR), Chennai||09445195946, 04428251139|
|8||SSC(CR), Allahabad||05322460511, 05326541021|
|9||SSC(NR), New Delhi||01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840|
SSC CGL 2019 Application Form FAQs
Q. When SSC CGL 2019 Application Forms Will Become Available?
A. SSC CGL 2019 application form will be available on 22nd October 2019.
Q. I’m 27 Years Old. Am I Eligible To Apply For ‘Assistant Audit Officer’ In Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG’?
A. Yes, you are eligible to apply.
Q. What Are The Essential Educational Qualifications For ‘Junior Statistical Officer’ Post?
A. As on 01 Oct 2019, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and studied Statistics as a main subject at degree level OR they have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and scored minimum 60% marks in Mathematics in class 12th.
Q. I Have A Bachelor’s Degree Of A Recognized University. Am I Eligible To Apply For ‘Assistant’ Post?
A. Yes, you are eligible to apply.
Q. How Much Is The SSC CGL Application Fee?
A. Male candidates who belong to General and OBC category will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Females of all categories and male candidates of SC / ST category, ex-servicemen and people with disability will be exempted from the payment of SSC CGL Application Fee.